The Education Forum

M Johansson, and his Files fantasy.

Guest Stephen Turner

Guest Stephen Turner

Once upon a time, I had not heard of James Files, the man who claims he fired the fatal bullet into JFKs head.

But recently, his switch and bait tactics clog this Forum, posted here by his willing disciples. Files claims that Files fired the head shot from the GK, and had time to observe its effect on his target. How do we know this? because Files says it is so. Did Bowers, or anyone else see him, apparantly not, appart from, according to Mark, an innocent bystander.

I know the answer, and the simple answer is, Files is lying, just fame and money seeking...

That's really hilarious, Tosh.

The Files story becomes a bigger conspiracy than the JFK assassination itself, at least in your head, Tosh.

Who faked these documents in 1983, Tosh? Files himself? Vernon? Zack Shelton? Me?

If Files, when did he do it? In Joliet? Bob Vernon retrieved these documents from his storage area at his aunt Kay and uncle Arnold. Did Files order them to put some fake documents there, long before Joe West found him?

Who knew about Bonao, Sacha Volman and the Falcondo Mining company? The faker would make a mistake like placing Bonao in Paraguay, right?

If Files faked them , he had at least indisde knowledge of what was going on. He got these documents while in the Oxford federal jail under the FOIA to prepare his defense for the Austin Motor bombing in Chicago. He was acquitted for it.

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/images/Austinmotors.JPG

Nice try, Tosh. Go for it! I have more documents like these on Files. All heavily redacted!

Wim

[Wim: I hope the other documents you have are not written on the same typewriter. You document (1) dated on Sept. 16, 1983 and document (2) dated on Feb. 23, 1984 (five months later) were both written on the same dirty typewriter. If the Director was C Kelly or Hoover of the FBI, then the sign off as director was done by a W.C whoever that was. The first dirty typewriter must not have been used much after the first letter was written... the same microscopic hairs and lent is still embedded in the O's and E's and the spacing shifts as the manual bar has excessive play. The line spacing shifts and does not hold and drifts. This would never be accepted in any government of for that matter private office. I think is was done on a manual typewritter. The Government used IBM Select in those days.

One other area of interest. (ask any law enforcement or lawer) Four people are going to Grand Jury to name J. Files. And this information is sent inter-office before going to Grand Jury? All parties are named The subjects are named by name and not referenced as CI' and their given ID numbers are not in the document. This would never be sent inter office in that manner. The subject they are going to ID is also not shilded for protection of information before going to the Grand Jury.....Wim. It does not work that way. Sorry.

Why do you want me to go back into my cage? I am just trying to help.

Mr. Plumlee.

I see the same smudges on both letters and on both documents. William needs to understand that if a question is asked about these docs, doesn't mean someone is debunking a theory, but asking to prove these individual documents.

Thanks for your service Mr. Plumlee

Once upon a time, I had not heard of James Files, the man who claims he fired the fatal bullet into JFKs head.

But recently, his switch and bait tactics clog this Forum, posted here by his willing disciples. Files claims that Files fired the head shot from the GK, and had time to observe its effect on his target. How do we know this? because Files says it is so. Did Bowers, or anyone else see him, apparantly not, appart from, according to Mark, an innocent bystander.

I know the answer, and the simple answer is, Files is lying, just fame and money seeking...

Stephen,

I have never seen a serious JFK researcher who puts up a photo wearing a woolen bonnet like that. Why did you not make it a ski mask?

Enough said.

Mark

Wim. "Bob Vernon retrieved these documents from his (Files) storage area at his aunt Kay and uncle Arnold". Hear say from the man we know real well. Was this before or after he sold you the story, which he got from WEST? Were the documents prepared before or after they left storage and BV got them?

Nobody prepared them, except for the authors in 1983. I can prove these documents existed when Files was first interviewed on video in 1994. Do I want to for you? No. Do I need to? No.

I now question the "chain of evidence" as well as the format of the documents. I do not care where or how they got to you or when they were written. None of that proves the documents are real. I see this as "sloopy research" and that in its self makes me question the motive for this story. Truth or money?

You can question everything you want. I don't give a rat's ass. Files has never asked or recieved any money, you have. So don't you try that bullxxxx line "truth or money?" If you want to play that game , try me Tosh. I dare you. For I'll show you how easy it is, I don't even have to lie for it, like Vernon did. In the end, Files has more proof for his presence on Dealey Plaza than you. And like you said yourself , if you had real hard proof, you would be dead.

Have you taken the time to have these documents certified by independent certification before you accepted and posted them to the research community as FACT?

Hahaha, Have you with your documents?

Have you ask the Federal government if this is the format that was used at the time the documents were written?

Have you contacted the "Agency" that these documents are suppose to have came from? Was it the FBI, Secret Service, Department of State, CIA, White House?

I believe Files got them from the ATF, because he wanted everything on record on him with that agency, as this was an indictment for an explosion. Like you, I am not God almighty who knows everything. Contacting the Agency about Files? Are you nuts? Have you contacted the Agency to confirm your presence on Dealey Plaza?

Who was the Director they were addressed to and what was the subject matter and where is this director located?

Heck, I don't know, the documents don't say, do they? Who was Lilli Gondi here:

http://www.cuban-exile.com/doc_326-350/doc0333.html

Who was Rex Beardsley?

Was Files a department head or was the document in reference to him?

Have you actually taken the time to read the documents? I don't think you did, cause otherwise you wouldn't ask these stupid questions.

Now Wim. You can kill this messenger if you want, but that does not prove your documents. Nor does it prove the Files background or story..., nor does it confirm Files Service Number.

I'm not killing the messenger for the message of your own story. You are killing yourself as a messenger for a message you know nothing about. I would do the same if you try to teach me about computers. That doesn't mean you're full of xxxx on everything else. Look, the way you are trying to go is a dead end. These documents contain information that have nothing to do with JFK, yet Vernon or anyone else would not be in a position to know this information, let alone making fake documents about it. That goes even for you. Get real. Take another route if you want to try so much.

Here's another clue: Files is respected in that prison, black, mexican, white, you name it. Even the guards. You think they would leave him alone if they believe he 's a sissy tellling a story about shooting JFK? He has had more bullxxxxt to endure for opening his mouth than you. For example, he was thrown in solitary segregation for doing his last interview.

You still want to meet with Files to ask him these questions yourself?

Very sharp, Tosh, I have one more of those documents with exactly the same prints on the bottom.

Now if you use your brains for a minute, Tosh, do you really believe a faker would make a stupid mistake like that? It was done by the ATF!

I will post some more documents tomorrow, when I have enough daylight to make a photo.

Meanwhile, and this is not meant to challenge you :P , can you give us one (1) document to prove the existence of Rex Beardsley and Bob Bennett, apart from the information in the documents you provided yourself? Not that I don't believe they existed, not that I don't believe they were your CIA instructors for Dallas, but if you can't prove a documented existence for them, others may think you just concocted the names!

Good luck!

Wim

Starting to see what I mean, now?

Thanks, that is most helpful.

I not that it is Rex Breadsley here, not Beardsley as previously spelled. What is the correct spelling? Did these folks make the spelling error or Tosh?

Now , can Uwe find an entry for him at the Veterans website he used for James Files?

I emphasize this is not to challenge Tosh, rather to show that it is not always easy to find records on (covert) intelligence assets.

Tosh, I let Files answer your questions on those documents:

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/film/jimmyd.wmv

I trust that settles at least the question whether Vernon could have "doctored" those documents. If anyone did, it was the agency who sent Files those docs upon his FOIA request. Note that Files did not have access to them in jail.

Wim

Guest Stephen Turner

Stephen,

I have never seen a serious JFK researcher who puts up a photo wearing a woolen bonnet like that. Why did you not make it a ski mask?

Enough said.

Mark

At the time of posting my avatar I was recovering from a serious head injury, rather than show my healing head injury I wore a cap. Does that help with your paranoid fantasy's? PATHETIC!!!!