The Education Forum

Recent CIA released Documents, Posada

Perhaps this may be of interest to some who are not aware that these documents have just been released recently:

New Documents on Luis Posada Posted as Texas Court Weighs Release from Custody

Colgate Toothpaste Disguised Plastic Explosives in 1976 Terrorist Attack

Confessions, Kissinger Reports, and Overview of Posada Career Posted

National Security Archive Electronic Briefing Book No. 202

Edited by Peter Kornbluh and Yvette White

For more information contact

Peter Kornbluh - 202/994-7116 - peter.kornbluh@gmail.com

October 5, 2006

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB202/19761105.pdf

Edited by William Plumlee

It appears that interesting documents are about to come forth (declassified) that may change the direction of the JFK assassination and the 1976 Cuban airline bombing.

I agree. The connection appears to be Operation 40. Later they became known as Ted Shackley's Secret Team.

I agree too.

Wim

It appears that interesting documents are about to come forth (declassified) that may change the direction of the JFK assassination and the 1976 Cuban airline bombing.

I agree. The connection appears to be Operation 40. Later they became known as Ted Shackley's Secret Team.

John:

Ted Schackley's spin from Operation 40, which has sometimes been confussed with the "Committee 40" or "Committee of 40" as known in some government circles, was also documented as Task Force W Section C, (TFW-SEC;C, locator Tab B and D) a top secret team found documented and classified within some military circles which were assigned to the Pentagon.

This secret team was known as an, "OMC-235 operation", attatched to the Pentagon. This has been transformed by the research community and some government agencies to mean Operation 40, Ted Schackley's covert group from JM WAVE; Miami CIA Station. To some degree this is not true and causes mis-documentation as to the real lineage of this Pentagon/ CIA support group.

Also note some of the names found in the most recent de-classified document posted in this thread can be confirmed as being in Dallas at the time of the JFK assassination. These persons were not part of Shackley's team or any operational section of the CIA/Pentagon. Their presents in Dallas was not government approved operational. This Dallas group were independent and funded by private sources.

As to their being a part of the assassin team, I can only speculate. However, if we look into their background and involvement in other none-government approved operations you have to do your own speculation.

I am steping on real touchie ground full of explosive "land mines" I hope you understand.

namebase.org has a [limited] bibliography and the name proximity search results for Lefty;

http://www.namebase.org/cgi-bin/nb01?_ROSE...ANK_%28LEFTY%29

Interesting mix of names.