The Education Forum

Did Dr.Humes try to give us little clues?

I was just wondering if anybody had an opinion on if Dr.Humes was ever so slightly trying to give us details on what was going on that his manipulators would not be able to identify?Kind of like the old saying "The writing is on the wall" All we have to do is find it.

Such as measurements,descriptions,or testimony?

"I have strong personal reasons and certain other obligations that suggest to me that it might not be preferable"

I think all 3 of the original autopsists were put under strange pressures and that all 3 were uncomfortable with how they were treated by the government. The one most likely to deviate from the official story, however, was Finck. I have many questions for him if he's still around and able to talk about these matters. Dr. Finck, please send me an email asap.

I think all 3 of the original autopsists were put under strange pressures and that all 3 were uncomfortable with how they were treated by the government. The one most likely to deviate from the official story, however, was Finck. I have many questions for him if he's still around and able to talk about these matters. Dr. Finck, please send me an email asap.

Boswell also had interesting things to say, for instance he told Andy Purdy of the HSCA that "we had gotten ourselves in dutch with the neck and throat wounds with regard to the Secret Service", left unexplained further:

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...amp;relPageId=4

In that same interview, he said that the head entry wound was not an out and out wound, but was in the margin of the large head wound, and only when a fragment was brought in later in the autopsy was the full entry wound made apparent:

"Regarding the head wound, Dr. Boswell said the wound was fairly low in the back of the head and that the bone was completely gone above the entry wound. He said that during the autopsy, a piece of skull fragment was brought in which included a portion which corresponded to the missing half of the entry wound in the head."

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...amp;relPageId=6

This account hardly jibes with the drawing, Commission Exhibit 386, which was done for the Warren Commission:

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...;relPageId=1001

Boswell's drawing of the head wound for the ARRB is much larger. Hardly surprisingly for the JFK case, it depicts the entrance wound as separate from the large wound, presumably because Boswell is an excellent dancer. But in any case the magnitude of the wound he depicted for the ARRB is staggering in size, and completely encompassed the area where the HSCA said an entry wound existed in the cowlick.

Boswell diagram for ARRB:

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...oc.do?docId=740

For people that don't know the story, Boswell was sent down to New Orleans during the Shaw trial, at Justice Department expense, because Dr. Finck was "lousing things up" what with his testimony about having been ordered not to dissect the neck wound etc. Boswell spent the evening reading up on Finck's testimony so that he would be ready to refute it if needed the next day. He ended up not being called. The story as told by Boswell himself to the ARRB is here:

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...p;relPageId=210

He also apparently was asked to go "help out" with the Martin Luther King autopsy, but demurred:

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...p;relPageId=215

Rex

Edited by Rex Bradford

Dr. Pierre Finck

International Call:

011-41-22-342-8296

Switzerland.

(many years back)

However, rest assured that he will not discuss it with you.

Tom

Dr. Pierre Finck

International Call:

011-41-22-342-8296

Switzerland.

(many years back)

However, rest assured that he will not discuss it with you.

Tom

The ARRB gave Finck the chance to set the record straight, and he claimed to not remember over and over again. Either he really doesn't remember, or he is determined not to recount some of the details. I believe he's told us quite a bit, albeit indirectly. For instance, his February 67 trip report tells us the January 67 "military review" of the autopsy materials in which the head wound was moved was written by the Justice Depart, and his 1965 letter to his superiors tells us the EOP entrance was transversal and that there was no beveling on the skull at the exit (the only beveling was on the large skull fragment). His words are central to a proper understanding of the "mystery photo."

Guest John Gillespie
I was just wondering if anybody had an opinion on if Dr.Humes was ever so slightly trying to give us details on what was going on that his manipulators would not be able to identify?Kind of like the old saying "The writing is on the wall" All we have to do is find it.

Such as measurements,descriptions,or testimony?

"I have strong personal reasons and certain other obligations that suggest to me that it might not be preferable"

Michael,

Our own David Lifton laid that out in "Best Evidence."

JG

Edited by John Gillespie

JG,

Thank you for the info.It just so happens that I own a copy of "Best Evidence".I am aware that David is also a forum member.I would like nothing more than to ask him some questions about Wesley Liebeler.

BTW...I appreciate everyone`s feedback on this thread.