The Education Forum

JFK Glamour Toad

Guest Paul Gibson

Guest Paul Gibson

Have you ever thought of it JFK was realy a rotten no good toad and thats why he is dead?

I think it was the Oriskany he walk onto the boat with a death plot against Americans on the ships security feature is this a CVR screen that use's a radar beam that bombs right threw your head with a lie detector on it and several other features so the captain knows who is on his boat and what his true business is. I think it was this boat and I got a chance to speak with the Admiral he ask how I felt about the new President I said right out front to him with all his glamour I think he's a toad and should not be to rule us with some froggy ambition of his> Most patriots at this point think of giving you a black eye for insulting this comb media hype diety. The captain breath a sign of relief and confusion of him being isolated with the truth of this fraudulant monster he said we got something on that where not sure what the hell it is but he's not human and it was hard for him to tell others about this super high position holding toad he revealed his hidden scanner that percieve one right threw his flesh. He got the scanner record out I look at it it was gruesume JFK X ray his head and his thoughts revealed the captain said he aint human nobody is sure what the hell it is. I told him its a clone a replica of a human who stalks humans butchers and slaughters them with their own help. This instrument revealed amphibian with a giant god damn spider over 12 feet in diamater walking about the ship with his new goals of a giant tarantula needs they are not always tarantula some are like balck widow I have seen some brown recluse others like a garden spider over 12 feet in diamater. I told the captain that I have killed these by the millions and they replace themselves once dead to exhaust amunition supplies. You may have seen this spider on Ripleys Believe it or Not where this spider grows as big as a elephant and makes a replica of the elephant to stalk other elephants thats him JFK spider the same kind of spider that gets into high places like the corner celling of your home or into the whitehouse.

Paul,

Were you also on board the Oriskany?

- lee

http://destinsharks.com/uncategorized/20

Ken Bemis Says:

June 8th, 2006 at 7:18 pm

I spent age 17-21 aboard the USS Oriskany (CVA 34) when I volunteered for the Navy a month after I rolled 17. Before my Minnesota High School class graduated I was strolling Hong Kong, Hawaii and Japan.

V-4 Division was aviation fuels, and I spent most of my time on the flight deck pumping fuel into A-4 Skyhawks, F-3 Demons, F-8 Crusaders, A-3 Skywarriors [Navy nuke bomber] and the great A-1 Skyraiders along with a Helo or two. The Oriskany was the first attack aircraft carrier in Vietnam, we were steaming to Australia then a change of orders sent us to the Gulf of Tonkin. President JFK visited us and I stood about 12 feet from him in dress uniform on the flightdeck when he boarded. We were in Yokosuka, Japan when it was announced he was assassinated.

I have been following “The Mighty O” on-line since 2003, and was saddened that she did not rate Museum Class like the USS Midway at San Diego. The Oriskany was first constructed in the early 1940’s for WW-2 but the first to wear that name ended up the USS Wasp. CVA 34 Oriskany hull was laid in 1944 then set on the back burner when the war ended, only to be finished for Korea. It was later converted to angle deck modernization in the fifties.

I was aboard October 26, 1966 when the major Magnesium Flare fire killed about 40 mostly officers and fighter pilots. Over the years I constructed many scale models of those great jet fighters under a magnifier. I rode a Hobie Skateboard on her flat decks and shipmates used to line up for a chance to ride it at sea as the Oriskany rocked us to sleep port to starboard. I rode out my first hurricane between Hawaii-Japan and had to go outside on the ‘island structure’ to witness it, I can still taste the salt-water!

Vietnam was the toughest part as the Oriskany was short on air-conditioning systems for enlisted men. She launched the very first jet ’sortie’ in what would become ‘the war of a million sorties’, and the Oriskany set records that toppled bigger aircraft carriers by numbers.

I felt a unique experience when she hit bottom the Oriskany became property of the state of Florida, where I live! I must admit the series of Navy Photos on May 17 of her sinking made her look smaller than I remember her to be, somehow she was helpless but cooperative, in empathy with the sea. A burial at sea is appropriate for a fine warship, where she will rest in grand company.

Being on her in my teen years made her part of my consciousness for life, and a part I will always remember with great respect, and never regret! She was a fine ship and a true sea classic! Looking back my time aboard her was timeless, that ’short-timers calender’ meant far less after we parted company as I grew to miss her.

It is believed it will take over 200 years for her to return to the earth, may she rust in peace! Thank you for sharing.

Guest Stephen Turner
Have you ever thought of it JFK was realy a rotten no good toad and thats why he is dead?

I think it was the Oriskany he walk onto the boat with a death plot against Americans on the ships security feature is this a CVR screen that use's a radar beam that bombs right threw your head with a lie detector on it and several other features so the captain knows who is on his boat and what his true business is. I think it was this boat and I got a chance to speak with the Admiral he ask how I felt about the new President I said right out front to him with all his glamour I think he's a toad and should not be to rule us with some froggy ambition of his> Most patriots at this point think of giving you a black eye for insulting this comb media hype diety. The captain breath a sign of relief and confusion of him being isolated with the truth of this fraudulant monster he said we got something on that where not sure what the hell it is but he's not human and it was hard for him to tell others about this super high position holding toad he revealed his hidden scanner that percieve one right threw his flesh. He got the scanner record out I look at it it was gruesume JFK X ray his head and his thoughts revealed the captain said he aint human nobody is sure what the hell it is. I told him its a clone a replica of a human who stalks humans butchers and slaughters them with their own help. This instrument revealed amphibian with a giant god damn spider over 12 feet in diamater walking about the ship with his new goals of a giant tarantula needs they are not always tarantula some are like balck widow I have seen some brown recluse others like a garden spider over 12 feet in diamater. I told the captain that I have killed these by the millions and they replace themselves once dead to exhaust amunition supplies. You may have seen this spider on Ripleys Believe it or Not where this spider grows as big as a elephant and makes a replica of the elephant to stalk other elephants thats him JFK spider the same kind of spider that gets into high places like the corner celling of your home or into the whitehouse.

Paul, it is esteemated that between one quarter, one third of all adults will suffer from mental health problems at some point in their life. This is a worrying, and distressful time for the sufferer, and their loved ones's I find your purile attempt to belittle their suffering to make a childish point about JFK beneath contempt. please desist.

Paul, it is esteemated that between one quarter, one third of all adults will suffer from mental health problems at some point in their life. This is a worrying, and distressful time for the sufferer, and their loved ones's I find your purile attempt to belittle their suffering to make a childish point about JFK beneath contempt. please desist.

Stephen, et al--

I think we should just ignore this tread so it will slowly slip into obscurity.... The guy sounds like a partially-intelligible lunatic......

--Thomas