The Education Forum

Crazy conspiracy theory

Jack White

Mr. Lamson is a highly competent professional photographer.

He is capable of having taken the faked Apollo photos. They

were taken by professionals, not amateurs on the moon.

Is he here to defend his creations? Who was his employer

in the seventies?

Jack

Jack, if you're accusing Craig of what I think you are, you really are making yourself look silly.

Anyway, I'm sure Craig is more than capable of defending himself against such ridiculous insinuations.

Mr. Lamson is a highly competent professional photographer.

He is capable of having taken the faked Apollo photos. They

were taken by professionals, not amateurs on the moon.

Is he here to defend his creations? Who was his employer

in the seventies?

Jack

Jack, if you're accusing Craig of what I think you are, you really are making yourself look silly.

Anyway, I'm sure Craig is more than capable of defending himself against such ridiculous insinuations.

Dave, its just Jack being silly again, just like the time he stated that I and a few others were accessories after the fact to the murder of JFK, just becuase we, based on the evidence, believe the Zapruder film has not been altered. Jack does this stuff quite often when he finds himself behind the 8 ball and unable to respond.

However it should be noted that I graduated from high school in 1971...

...and that I have never taken a photograph for any govermantal agency nor any photos that have been used by a governmental agency nor have I ever been employed by any governmental agency....

White's suggestion that the Apollo photos were taken by professionals is in part true. The Apollo astronauts WERE professionals and were trained in the craft of photography.

That said the images they produced were not what any true professional photographer would care to own up to shooting. A great many were out of focus, poorly framed, over and under exposed or suffering from camera movement. The batting average for good photos, for all the missions combined is pretty low.

NASA made it pretty easy for the astronauts. Focusing was done via zone focusing and those zones were easy to find since the focus lever had detents to mark position. Exposure data was taped to the camera, and all the astronaut had to do was know which way they were pointing and then set the exposure per the provided data.

And still they made some really stinky images.

Edited by Craig Lamson