The Education Forum

Some Pics

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some motorcade pics.

One of them shows two photographers taking photo's.

Robin, Thanks for the pictures. They are always enjoyed. I was wondering if you had any pictures in your collection, [seems quite vast! lol] that showed the DPD or any other "group" at he TSBD examining any other weapons, specifically a rifle, on the 22nd. I am still trying to find film taken by a Mr. Ernie Mentasana of Dallas, who filmed the DPD [i believe] examining a rifle they found on the roof of the TSBD. I posted about this before here, and didnt really get anywhere. I figured it wouldnt hurt to check with you since you seem to have quite a collection of film from that time. Thanks for your help in anyway. -smitty

Mentesana film, part of the Dallas Cinema Associates film footage.

http://jfkmurderphotos.bravehost.com/photos.html

In a similar vein to the last post, have you run across:

1. any photos of individuals milling about the epileptic who collapsed in Dealey Plaza?

or

2. Any photos of the very tall individual with a crew-cut who was seen a couple of blocks away from the Plaza on the morning of 11/22/63?

PS Have you scanned "The JFK Murder - A Revisionist History" for photos? There are a few gems in there, particularly some footage of Dallas Police breaking up some extreme right-wing protestors [time frame unknown probably circa latter half 1963 early 1964?

Any help is gratefully appreciated.

Your work here on the Forum is invaluable....

Mentesana film, part of the Dallas Cinema Associates film footage.

http://jfkmurderphotos.bravehost.com/photos.html

In a similar vein to the last post, have you run across:

1. any photos of individuals milling about the epileptic who collapsed in Dealey Plaza?

or

2. Any photos of the very tall individual with a crew-cut who was seen a couple of blocks away from the Plaza on the morning of 11/22/63?

PS Have you scanned "The JFK Murder - A Revisionist History" for photos? There are a few gems in there, particularly some footage of Dallas Police breaking up some extreme right-wing protestors [time frame unknown probably circa latter half 1963 early 1964?

Any help is gratefully appreciated.

Your work here on the Forum is invaluable....

Hi Robert.

Thanks for the comments.

The only photo i have of the tall man with the crewcut is the main houston corner photo.

I don't have a copy of "The JFK Murder - A Revisionist History" or i would gladly Scan the images contained in it.

At this point i would like to give a big thank you to Lee Forman, for it was he who sent me Trask's pictures of the pain, from which i scanned many photo's and posted them to the forums so that all may enjoy.

Edited by Robin Unger

Mentesana........

Thanks Bernice, if that is from Mr Mentesanas film. The picture I remember seeing was a close up of the rifle that was supposedly found on the roof of the TSBD. The police were checking it out on the ground, and the gun could be plainly seen. Definately no scope from what I remember. I just want to see if it can be identified, maybe a Mauser??? I assume that this is the one that was found. I just wish we couold get a better look at it. I wish I could remember where it was i saw his pictures before. It was quite a while ago, and never thought to save them. Thank you again, and to Robin also for the great photos.-smitty