The Education Forum

Some Pics

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Eugene B. Connolly
This photo was sent to me in cryptic manner...on the surface it is just some people in DP after the shooting listening to a radio [for news? on fate of JFK]...Does anyone know any persons in it, or about it?

The young guy in the middle looks similar to a figure I 'uncovered' behind the CGF or Reflections on the Grassy Knoll.

I will check my CDs to see if I can find the enhanced image and post it here.

I think I sent some copies to Lee Forman. Lee may still have them.

The figure I 'uncovered' was wearing a blue type shirt/jerkin and had a similar haircut.

EBC

Edited by Eugene B. Connolly

Peter,

I was sent [very strangely!] two versions...taken [apparently just before and just after announcement on JFK] of same group of persons. In the other shot they are reacting in mild shock to something they heard and eyes turn toward radio....They look possibly Russian or Soviet to me....they were sent to me 15 years ago and just arrived....the person who sent them is now dead, so can't ask him.....anyone know anyone in the shots?....

Can't help you with the people in the photo, but can you tell me what kind of blue and white car that is in the background?

Steve Thomas

Peter,
I was sent [very strangely!] two versions...taken [apparently just before and just after announcement on JFK] of same group of persons. In the other shot they are reacting in mild shock to something they heard and eyes turn toward radio....They look possibly Russian or Soviet to me....they were sent to me 15 years ago and just arrived....the person who sent them is now dead, so can't ask him.....anyone know anyone in the shots?....

Can't help you with the people in the photo, but can you tell me what kind of blue and white car that is in the background?

Steve Thomas

This is from Lee Forman.

It is a picture that he aquired from Ebay.

Thank you Lee for sharing it with us.

Edited by Robin Unger

• 1 month later...
Some Love Field images also aquired by Lee from Ebay.

Once agian, thanks for sharing Lee.

All the images above were Scanned by Lee Forman.

I believe it was Ed Ledoux who started the thread about the "policeman" with the nurse walking away from the TSBD when all other officers were going towards it.......Well, in the next to the last post on THIS thread, in other words, two posts up Robin Unger @1:48; click on the photo enlargement and look at the same guy to the left of JFK and/or the third person to the left with the cameraman in between in the background......Now look to Kennedy's right----there is a cameraman extending his arm, if you go to where his arm ends there is another policeman, with the same type of hat, except it appears as only his head is visible.....Considering that on the other thread regarding the unidentified emblem on the hat, are there in fact, two of these people? I remember someone mentioned "Latvian" and I said he gave me the creeps......I hope someone reads this.......

Oh Ed, BTW I don't think I ever responded about the very tall man with blond hair and a crewcut...It is hard to answer with a Yes or No answer, as I have no point of refernce except to say Hemming's alibi notwithstanding, I have wondered if the person mentioned in the WC document [appx 6-8 carrying a rifle case in a white shirt and khaki slacks was Hemming, I am still wondering.......

Edited by Robert Howard