The Education Forum

Perspective Oddity

Thanks for your assistance, Bernice. Too bad I can no longer post photos here.

Jack

Jack, go back in the archives and start deleting old images - especially repeats .. it will brink your space usage back down so you can post more images.

Bill

Jack

Jack, go back in the archives and start deleting old images - especially repeats .. it will brink your space usage back down so you can post more images.

Bill

Bill,

It doesn't have anything to do with space -- it is something with the browser Jack is using and the new version of the forum software.

Jazk, it looks to me that the clue is the little bush. What you have marked as the tree trunk is something else. If you look at the bush you see that the Moorman is taken some distance to the right of altgens.

Jazk, it looks to me that the clue is the little bush. What you have marked as the tree trunk is something else. If you look at the bush you see that the Moorman is taken some distance to the right of altgens.

No, John. Check a good Moorman and you will see that the bush trunk is

correctly identified. I used the zippo image because it does not have the

thumbprint, though it is less sharp than other copies. I would post a better

copy, but am no longer able to post images because of the new forum

software.

Jack

Jack

Bill

Bill,

It doesn't have anything to do with space -- it is something with the browser Jack is using and the new version of the forum software.

Almost correct, Frank...like many new software programs, the new forum software supports only Mac System X.

My browser is not a problem. It's my old computer.

My Mac is ten years old and does not support System X. My System 9.2 does 99 percent of things I need,

so why spend $2000 for a new setup as long as this one works?

Jack