The Education Forum

2007 DPUK AGM

The 2007 AGM will be held in the downstairs function room, the Porter’s Bar, at The Green Man pub, 383 Euston Road, London, on Sunday 21st January. We will start meeting at 12:30 for a drink and a spot of lunch in the bar on the ground floor, the AGM will start at 2:00pm.

After the business of the day, this should only take an hour or so, why not stay for a few more drinks and some convivial conversation.

Due to refurbishment of this private room and the services of bar staff a small contribution to the hire of the facility is requested. I suggest £3.00

The Green Man is straight across the road from Great Portland Street tube station (Circle/Metropolitan lines) and within easy walking distance of Warren Street (Victoria/Northern lines) and Regents Park (Bakerloo line). It is also close to King's Cross and Euston mainline stations. Car parking is not a problem as there are no restrictions on Sundays (but you still have to find a place!)

I shall be making my way accross to the agm. I would encourage people who are interested in the assassination in the UK and Ireland to make an effort to get to the AGM, non-members are welcome and you are always sure of some good chat and a few good pints of bitter. Stephen Turner, I'm looking in your direction.

See the DPUK website for details of what the group is all about, its extensive library and its achievements. http://www.dealeyplazauk.co.uk

I am aware that there are a number of people that monitor the forum, but are not members. Please give either myself or Barry Keane, the secretary of DPUK, an email and we can have a chat about the group. My email address is johnpetergeraghty@gmail.com

All the best and I hope to see some of you there,

John Geraghty

Look forward to hearing your presentation! Sounds interesting and Harrelson is a fascinating character. I enjoyed reading his letters to you last year/ Have you heard from again recently?

No, but I will see if I can rectify that before March. wink wink

john