The Education Forum

You Say It's Your Birthday

Just wanted to publicly wish my dear friend and adopted sister Terry a very happy

birthday!!! Wish you were here!!!

Much Love from Austin, Tx.

Dawn, Erick and Teka

Thank you, Honey. Boy, I sure wish I was there. I want to be on the CD, too! :unsure:

Ditto. :unsure:

:ph34r:

Just kidding (private joke): Happy Birthday, Terry!

Ashton

Yes, Ash. I'm the main ditto-head around here, I admit it. But, whatever happened to Myra?

Haven't seen hide nor hair of her in weeks. Maybe, she's on vacation, or sabbatical, or something.

Thanks again, Pal. Here's a punch for you. :box

Happy birthday there, Terry. Hope it's a good one.

Thanks, Stan. It will be a good one, now that I got my phone ringer set back to "on." Damn if it didn't get knocked off when I put it back on the dresser. Must of hit against the lamp, or something. Hey, someone tell John Geraghty that my phone wasn't ringing. We were going to hook up and talk, but it never rang, and now he must think I'm some kind of a ditz for missing his 2:00 PST phone call. Rats!!! And, my brother Steve probably thinks I went out, too.

Also, what's up with the Spartacus page coming up all weird-looking instead of the picture of JFK with the red and blue background, and The JFK Assassination Debate coming up underneath the picture that I click on to get into the threads? :unsure:

Hi Terry,

Happy birthday. I didn't get the chance to call you today I'm afraid. I was in work until 7 and the nspent the last few hours preparing for my trip to London tomorrow. I had to book a different hostel this time around as the one I usually stay in (located ight beside the venue where we meet) is booked out. I had to get the London tube map out, which isn't all that much fun.

If any time next week or next weekend suits, just let me know.

All the best,

John

Hi Terry,

Happy birthday. I didn't get the chance to call you today I'm afraid. I was in work until 7 and the nspent the last few hours preparing for my trip to London tomorrow. I had to book a different hostel this time around as the one I usually stay in (located ight beside the venue where we meet) is booked out. I had to get the London tube map out, which isn't all that much fun.

If any time next week or next weekend suits, just let me know.

All the best,

John

Thanks, John.

You name it, and I'll claim it. BTW, did you get the PM I sent you from this forum?

And, like I always tell Dawnie, don't sweat the nickle/dime stuff. Whenever we get the time, is going to be the right time. I'm glad you're making it over to London, though. Will you be anywhere near Griggs, or Simkin?

In any event, be sure to take some pictures and post them when you get back.

Bon Voyage and have a ball!

Ter :plane

Ditto. :plane

:lol:

Just kidding (private joke): Happy Birthday, Terry!

Ashton

Yes, Ash. I'm the main ditto-head around here, I admit it. But, whatever happened to Myra?

Haven't seen hide nor hair of her in weeks. Maybe, she's on vacation, or sabbatical, or something.

Thanks again, Pal. Here's a punch for you. :box

I'm here!

Hide, hair, the whole package.

Happy belated birthday Terry.