The Education Forum

SVATAPLUK OSVALD

[...] The "capital" of Moravia is the beautiful city of Brno (as in Bren Gun; BRnoENfield). [...]

--Thomas

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bren

Perhaps this is not the ideal place to post this but I felt Forum members might find it interesting. These two documents are from Joe Backes 1st-13th "Batch" Declassified document reviews [including his commentary].......

Document # 104-10015-10334 is a one page cable from Jeremy L. Niarcos to MFR. It is titled "Mexico City Station support activities assignments this date re: assassination." It is dated 11/22/63. This is a horrible copy of the original document and barely legible. It reports the activities of LIEMPTY, the following three seem to be part of LIEMPTY, LICALLA, LIMITED, LILYRIC, and there seems to be another, a fourth, that ends with ENDE. LIEMBRACE and LIFEAT do not subdivide, at least not in this document, and appear to be as important as LIEMPTY.

Someone, "Scelso"?, likes what LIEMBRACE is doing?

Document # 104-10015-10289 is a two page cable from R. L. Easby to director, CIA. It reports that Oswald ordered the rifle from Kleins, ordered in name Alek Hidell but sent to P.O.Box under Oswald's name, when arrested Oswald had Selective Service card in his possession in name Alek Hidell, this name appeared on F.P.C.C. leaflets in New Orleans although Oswald name also appeared underneath. The FBI had not established as of noon November 23, 1963 whether Hidell exists or alias used by Oswald. There have been no Mexi traces of Hidell or variants. They are checking possibility that person photographed entering Soviet embassy October 1 and 4 and Cuban embassy October 15 might be Hidell. They are supplying Mexicans multiple copies of FBI photos of Oswald and station photos of unidentified man appropriately cropped for hotel investigation.

Well, this is very interesting. Oswald left Mexico October 3, right? So, it cannot be Oswald on October 4 and 15, right? What is the "hotel investigation" supposed to be?

END

[...] The "capital" of Moravia is the beautiful city of Brno (as in Bren Gun; BRnoENfield). [...]

--Thomas

Perhaps this is not the ideal place to post this but I felt Forum members might find it interesting. These two documents are from Joe Backes 1st-13th "Batch" Declassified document reviews [including his commentary].......

Document # 104-10015-10334 is a one page cable from Jeremy L. Niarcos to MFR. It is titled "Mexico City Station support activities assignments this date re: assassination." It is dated 11/22/63. This is a horrible copy of the original document and barely legible. It reports the activities of LIEMPTY, the following three seem to be part of LIEMPTY, LICALLA, LIMITED, LILYRIC, and there seems to be another, a fourth, that ends with ENDE. LIEMBRACE and LIFEAT do not subdivide, at least not in this document, and appear to be as important as LIEMPTY.

Document # 104-10015-10289 is a two page cable from R. L. Easby to director, CIA. It reports that Oswald ordered the rifle from Kleins, ordered in name Alek Hidell but sent to P.O.Box under Oswald's name, when arrested Oswald had Selective Service card in his possession in name Alek Hidell, this name appeared on F.P.C.C. leaflets in New Orleans although Oswald name also appeared underneath. The FBI had not established as of noon November 23, 1963 whether Hidell exists or alias used by Oswald. There have been no Mexi traces of Hidell or variants. They are checking possibility that person photographed entering Soviet embassy October 1 and 4 and Cuban embassy October 15 might be Hidell. They are supplying Mexicans multiple copies of FBI photos of Oswald and station photos of unidentified man appropriately cropped for hotel investigation.

Well, this is very interesting. Oswald left Mexico October 3, right? So, it cannot be Oswald on October 4 and 15, right? What is the "hotel investigation" supposed to be?

END

Robert,

Fascinating I'm sure, but what has it got to do with the historical Svatopluk, the former Czechoslovakia, Brno, and/or my theory that E. Howard Hunt's "Double Check" Company was a play on the words "Double Czech?" Wasn't there a guy in Interpen with the last name "Novak" or some other very Czech-sounding name?

--Thomas

Edited by Thomas Graves

--Thomas

END

Robert,

Fascinating I'm sure, but what has it got to do with the historical Svatopluk, the former Czechoslovakia, Brno, and/or my theory that E. Howard Hunt's "Double Check" Company was a play on the words "Double Czech?" Wasn't there a guy in Interpen with the last name "Novak" or some other very Czech-sounding name?

--Thomas

"Whatever..."

B)

--Thomas

"http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bren

END

Robert,

--Thomas

"Whatever..."

B)

Actually (Don't you just hate it when someone starts a sentence with the word "actually?"), I think I'll turn some of my Czech and Moravian friends in the Czech Republic onto the photos of the "Mystery Man" in M.C. for them to pass around among their friends just on the off chance that one of them will recognize Mr. Mysteryman ... Come to think of it, I did teach private English lessons to a mid-level officer of the Czech army as well as to the wife of an intelligence officer of the Czech army. Hmmm.... Oh well, maybe I'll get around to it someday (when I'm not so busy on myspace.com or playing online chess....) Encourage me if you want to. It might speed up the process...

Pac a pusu (Czech for "Hugs and kisses"),

--Thomas

Edited by Thomas Graves

--Thomas

"http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bren

END

Robert,

--Thomas

"Whatever..."

:lol:

Actually (Don't you just hate it when someone starts a sentence with the word "actually?"), I think I'll turn some of my Czech and Moravian friends in the Czech Republic onto the photos of the "Mystery Man" in M.C. for them to pass around among their friends just on the off chance that one of them will recognize Mr. Mysteryman ... Come to think of it, I did teach private English lessons to a mid-level officer of the Czech army as well as to the wife of an intelligence officer of the Czech army. Hmmm.... Oh well, maybe I'll get around to it someday (when I'm not so busy on myspace.com or playing online chess....) Encourage me if you want to. It might speed up the process...

Pac a pusu (Czech for "Hugs and kisses"),

--Thomas

Sorry I didn't respond to your question......basically I wanted to keep the thread going, as well as point out the fact [ala the 2 documents] a small part of the reality of how the whole Mexico City/Oswald area is so full of holes re the official version, that it is not even remotely credible.....And if you would like some encouragement I will be glad to throw my proverbial 2 cents in.....Legwork of any kind is always a good thing.......Please look.....

• 9 years later...

As someone very interested in resolving unanswered unresolved issues, pertaining to the assassination of Pres Kennedy, I discarded the advice of JFK Assassination sages from yesteryear who advised that one should "stick to a particular area of research and stick to it."

The logic or reasoning for [better or for worse] is illustrated by what has happened to various researchers in following such advice, and it is, "generally speaking" good advice. What has happened occasionally is one can devote 10 or 15 years of research to a particular area, and then find that new information has surfaced which can put one "back to the drawing board." I also sacrificed personal glory i.e. 'bestselling book' realizing that time is slip, sliding away, because I want to live in a country that IS a city shining on a hill, as it is said and not some Orwellian nightmare that resembles the former Soviet Union

So....even though I am wholly cognizant that other individuals are more knowledgeable, I will mention that the

Dealey Plaza Echo, Volume 1, Issue 2 The Austrailian Connection, by Enid Gray, mentions "On reading Open Secrets Vol. 1 # 3, printed in April 1995, I came across this very intriguing report 'Mary Ferrell directed the Review Board to CIA Documents concerning SVATAPLUK OSVALD, a Czech National reported on in October 1963 by the Mexico City [station?] to other CIA divisions and who Ferrell believes is the Oswald photographed at the Soviet Embassy.' "

See

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...mp;relPageId=16

Does anyone have an update on this, something a little more current?

My own area of inquiry reveals that the CIA was indeed communicating to other stations re this person; Which begs the question was this area part of the CIA Mexico City Station's [bull _ _ _ _ spin apparatus, or a legitimate communication?]

According to CIA/RIF 104-10098-10185 SVATAPLUK OSVALD was.....ostensibly

"born 23 December 1921 Brno

Special Passport G-013082/18240/62"

See:

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...bsPageId=441362

When researching the muddy waters of the JFK Assassination regarding ANYTHING whether it is government documents, assertions of historical figures, or, most importantly researchers, and there are many, many, good researchers, don't get me wrong, it is wise to remember what Pres. Reagan said about the U.S.S.R "Trust but verify," it beats the hell out of some of the recent theatrics....

FWIW, Having lived in the Czech Republic for seven years (six in, ironically, Svataplunk Osvald's birth city, Brno!), I know that the Russian language and the Czech language, although both "Slavic," are so different as to be mutually unintelligible to the citizens of those two countries.

It's interesting to note that the person who telephonically "impersonated Oswald" in Mexico City spoke "terrible, hardly recognizable" Russian, and spoke (apparently good) English to Azque.

Question: How well did Azque himself speak English? Was Azque's testimony to the WC in his own English, or was it translated from Spanish to English by an interpreter?

-- Tommy :sun

Edit: I just did some more "research" and found out that Azque "was examined" by the HSCA through an interpreter.

"TESTIMONY OF SENOR EUSEBIO AZCUE LOPEZ, FORMER CUBAN CONSUL IN MEXICO CITY [The examination of Senor Azcue was conducted through the interpreter.] ... "

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/hsca/reportvols/vol3/pdf/HSCA_Vol3_0918_2_Azcue.pdf

So it's theoretically possible that, .... never mind. I gotta think about this some more. After I get some sleep. LOL

Edited by Thomas Graves