The Education Forum

Conspiracy Forums and Government Shills

Duane Daman

I was reading a thread about the Apollo moon hoax on a forum last night where most of the members believe that Apollo was faked.... I have never posted on a forum where the conspiracy side was in the majority , so I can't even imagine how that must feel .

Anyhoo , while perusing one of the threads where the discussion had gotten rather heated about why the moon landings were so obviously faked in every respect , I came across this post which pretty much sums up what I have been saying all along here , as to why the typical defenders of Apollo get so worked up about the "conspiracy nuts" and their "tin foil hat" hoax evidence .

Here's a quote from this web site , plus a few of the replies to this post .... It seems like it's the same MO wherever you go ... and the message to me is loud and clear .... " Me thinks thou dost protest too much" , Mr. Moon Hoax Debunker .

And now I will await the replies from the other side of the moon hoax debate ... I wonder which one of them will show up first within five minutes ? .... Greer ? .... Lamson ? .... Burton ? ..... Tick .. tick .. tick .... count down ... 5 4 3 2 1 ... Blast off ! .... To the moon and beyond !! :lol:

notice how the same felching debunkers

rush in to passionatly protect us from

what they are convinced is non-sense

but still seem oddly threatened by it just the same.

ALWAYS with in minutes, like they spend nearly

ALL THEIR TIME waiting for something to

be posted the they CLEARLY FEAR SOMEONE MIGHT

ACTUALLY SEE AS PLAUSABLE OR WORSE YET, ....

UNDENIABLE ONCE TOO MANY FACTS ARE PRESENTED

TOGETHER AT ONE TIME!

... and like so many other threads discussing

silly 'Conspiracy Theories' they begin to

work as a team to disrupt the discussion and

my guess is it's probably one damn bas*ard

assign to create the illusion that commom

scientific consensus is that there is no

proof whatsoever and only foolish and deranged

people would ever believe such things.

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND SO DO WE AS*HO*E !!!!!

Replies .

Yep, I've definitely noticed. Their appearance automatically convinces me that the information is correct.

Then you ARE actually as stupid as we supposed.

Who's "we", a-hole? Are you one of the tired debunker types who immediately jumps to the defense of NASA anytime their decades of malfeasance and deception is brought to light?

Save your breath. Nothing's gonna resurrect the reputation of these criminals.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/bbs/mess.../07&mpage=1

Yep , it's the same old MO wherever you go ! ... You would think that we would all be tired of this stuff by now .

Yep, same old crap. Anyone that agrees with the 'official story' instead of the conspiracy theory is accused of being a government disinfo agent. See it in every forum I read.

Yep and if you read the entire thread for context, the hoaxers are getting their hats handed to them because they cannot understand the subject matter....where have I seen that before?

Edited by Craig Lamson

Oh I forgot about Shill West .... Sorry pal , I guess you win the prize as being the first to the scene of the Apollo crime !

Lamson ... You're slipping ole timer ... You're not gonna let these youngster shills take your job away from you , now are you ?

Hats handed to them ? ... Too funny !!

The only place that happens is on the Bad Astronomy and clavius sites , where the good ole boys slap each other on the back for putting those "crackpots" in their 'place' .

You guys are so full of it , it's laughable .

So it isn't possible that somebody could have researched the issue and come to a different conclusion than you? They must be a shill? You just always must be right and anyone that disagrees with you is a shill? How paranoid can you get?

I was reading a thread about the Apollo moon hoax on a forum last night where most of the members believe that Apollo was faked.... I have never posted on a forum where the conspiracy side was in the majority , so I can't even imagine how that must feel .

Anyhoo , while perusing one of the threads where the discussion had gotten rather heated about why the moon landings were so obviously faked in every respect , I came across this post which pretty much sums up what I have been saying all along here , as to why the typical defenders of Apollo get so worked up about the "conspiracy nuts" and their "tin foil hat" hoax evidence .

Here's a quote from this web site , plus a few of the replies to this post .... It seems like it's the same MO wherever you go ... and the message to me is loud and clear .... " Me thinks thou dost protest too much" , Mr. Moon Hoax Debunker .

And now I will await the replies from the other side of the moon hoax debate ... I wonder which one of them will show up first within five minutes ? .... Greer ? .... Lamson ? .... Burton ? ..... Tick .. tick .. tick .... count down ... 5 4 3 2 1 ... Blast off ! .... To the moon and beyond !! :zzz

notice how the same felching debunkers

rush in to passionatly protect us from

what they are convinced is non-sense

but still seem oddly threatened by it just the same.

ALWAYS with in minutes, like they spend nearly

ALL THEIR TIME waiting for something to

be posted the they CLEARLY FEAR SOMEONE MIGHT

ACTUALLY SEE AS PLAUSABLE OR WORSE YET, ....

UNDENIABLE ONCE TOO MANY FACTS ARE PRESENTED

TOGETHER AT ONE TIME!

... and like so many other threads discussing

silly 'Conspiracy Theories' they begin to

work as a team to disrupt the discussion and

my guess is it's probably one damn bas*ard

assign to create the illusion that commom

scientific consensus is that there is no

proof whatsoever and only foolish and deranged

people would ever believe such things.

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND SO DO WE AS*HO*E !!!!!

Replies .

Yep, I've definitely noticed. Their appearance automatically convinces me that the information is correct.

Then you ARE actually as stupid as we supposed.

Who's "we", a-hole? Are you one of the tired debunker types who immediately jumps to the defense of NASA anytime their decades of malfeasance and deception is brought to light?

Save your breath. Nothing's gonna resurrect the reputation of these criminals.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/bbs/mess.../07&mpage=1

Yep , it's the same old MO wherever you go ! ... You would think that we would all be tired of this stuff by now .

Duane...you are correct. They run in packs like hyenas waiting to devour a fallen gnu. They have no

apparent motive, except to piously and patriotically defend our highly virtuous govt. They spend untold

hours without compensation to repeat ad nauseum that the govt would not lie to us. Why should they

really care whether fools like you and me JUST DON'T GET IT? I guess we should be flattered that

they care enough to try to show us the error of our ways.

Jack

Duane...you are correct. They run in packs like hyenas waiting to devour a fallen gnu. They have no

apparent motive, except to piously and patriotically defend our highly virtuous govt. They spend untold

hours without compensation to repeat ad nauseum that the govt would not lie to us. Why should they

really care whether fools like you and me JUST DON'T GET IT? I guess we should be flattered that

Jack

Jack

Defending your government is even lower on the list of my priorities than defending my own government.

I'm sure your government would, and has, lied to you - as has mine.

I'm equally sure Apollo happened as described. I came to this conclusion by examining the evidence.

No paycheck for me from NASA this month, or any other month. More's the pity!

Jack

Jack

Defending your government is even lower on the list of my priorities than defending my own government.

I'm sure your government would, and has, lied to you - as has mine.

I'm equally sure Apollo happened as described. I came to this conclusion by examining the evidence.

No paycheck for me from NASA this month, or any other month. More's the pity!

A few are genuine. Most of them are disinformation professionals. You really need to check out the Internet Movie Data base forum for the movie JFK. There is a hundred pro Warren Commission posts for every conspiracy post. A lot of them are from the same person using different names too.

Duane...you are correct. They run in packs like hyenas waiting to devour a fallen gnu.
This from the guy who falsely claims never to initiate presonal attacks. Perhaps he is completely unaware that the administrators and moderators of this forum are trying to discourage such reprehensible behavior. Edited by Len Colby

A few are genuine. Most of them are disinformation professionals. You really need to check out the Internet Movie Data base forum for the movie JFK. There is a hundred pro Warren Commission posts for every conspiracy post. A lot of them are from the same person using different names too.
See post # 5. You post violates the rules of this forum. Do you actually have any evidence to back your claim? If not I suggest you withdraw it.

See post # 5. You post violates the rules of this forum. Do you actually have any evidence to back your claim? If not I suggest you withdraw it.

Len,

I'm unsure about others but I don't see it that way. For my part, Brian was talking about people in forums in general, and then mentioned the IMDB and JFK. I don't see an accusation on an Education Forum member per se. IMO.

It is the same that if I said most conspiracy theorists were nutty (which I am using purely as an example). I am not directing the comment at a particular forum member or group of forum members. If I narrowed it down to 9/11 groups or JFK groups or Apollo groups, etc, then I might run the risk - but it would be dependent on the post.

If some people believe there are a large number of paid disinformation agents on the internet, they are welcome to hold and voice that opinion. To accuse a forum member of being one of that group is unacceptable unless the person has conclusive (and I do mean conclusive) evidence to the contrary.

Thanks,

Len,

I'm unsure about others but I don't see it that way. For my part, Brian was talking about people in forums in general, and then mentioned the IMDB and JFK. I don't see an accusation on an Education Forum member per se. IMO.

It is the same that if I said most conspiracy theorists were nutty (which I am using purely as an example). I am not directing the comment at a particular forum member or group of forum members. If I narrowed it down to 9/11 groups or JFK groups or Apollo groups, etc, then I might run the risk - but it would be dependent on the post.

If some people believe there are a large number of paid disinformation agents on the internet, they are welcome to hold and voice that opinion. To accuse a forum member of being one of that group is unacceptable unless the person has conclusive (and I do mean conclusive) evidence to the contrary.

Thanks,

Evan,

1) Duane's post referred to several members of this forum by name, Jack concurred and said those who disagree with him are "like hyenas" and Brian seemed to concur saying most are “disinfo” agents.

2) Brian on 1 or 2 (or perhaps more I’m not sure)previous occasions accused members of this forum of being “disinfo” agents, in light of the above it seemed reasonable to assume he was referring to people here as well. I took his reference to the IMdB forum as evidence for the existence of “disinfo” agents. IIRC he referred to the same forum when accusing members of this forum.

Len

You post violates the rules of this forum. Do you actually have any evidence to back your claim? If not I suggest you withdraw it.
Do we have any other volunteers? It might be a good idea to have a panel of 3 moderators. If we only use one they might be accused of having a "secret agenda". It is important the other two volunteers have not been involved in any previous disputes.
I nominate myself!
Just kidding