The Education Forum

IMPOSSIBLE

Chris Brown

I have always thought the single gunman-shooting feat was Impossible.

No body (including master marksman) have ever DUPLICATED it.

And the best passes where made using the steel sights. The carcano was found with

The Telescopic sight fitted.

However lets assume that it was possible. The lone assassin must have not had a nerve in his body and ice water running through his veins if the official version is correct.

Shot 1:- missed everybody in the car and the vehicle also (This is the only shot were the shooter did not have a time constraint)

Shot 2: - Wounds both men (a proverbial ‘can of worms’ if ever there was one)

Shot 3: - The Fatal shot from the rear that defies Newton’s 3rd Law of motion (to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction)

Chris Brown.

And the best passes where made using the steel sights. The carcano was found with

However lets assume that it was possible. The lone assassin must have not had a nerve in his body and ice water running through his veins if the official version is correct.

Shot 1:- missed everybody in the car and the vehicle also (This is the only shot were the shooter did not have a time constraint)

Shot 3: - The Fatal shot from the rear that defies Newton’s 3rd Law of motion (to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction)

Chris Brown.

Chris, Newton's 3rd law of motion does not apply to John Kennedy, he was special!

You are right, his first shot should have been the most accurate.

The "magic bullet" , crazy little devil , wasn't it.

I dont know anything about guns and sights , so no comment on that one.

The cover story is a sham. Impossible to believe. Amazing that it is still defended. I am insulted when it is.

Chris Brown.

Chris, Newton's 3rd law of motion does not apply to John Kennedy, he was special!

You are right, his first shot should have been the most accurate.

The "magic bullet" , crazy little devil , wasn't it.

I dont know anything about guns and sights , so no comment on that one.

The cover story is a sham. Impossible to believe. Amazing that it is still defended. I am insulted when it is.

it was believed because we believed in Govt-I actually thought Bobby was the only Kennedy brother ruthless enough to be a good President.

Edited by Evan Marshall