The Education Forum

Another hairpin turn assassination

Guest Mark Valenti

Guest Mark Valenti

There was precedent for a hairpin turn assassination attempt, some twenty years before Dallas.

This is from Farewell, America:

On May 29, 1942, Gestapo Deputy Chief Reinhard Heydrich was ambushed while driving in his open Mercedes toward Prague. After a hairpin turn, which slowed his vehicle down, two members of the free Czechoslovak army attacked. The weapons failed so a bomb was thrown in the car. Heyrich died later from his wounds.

In reprisal, the Gestapo executed 1331 Czech citizens and 300 Jews.

The weapons failed so a bomb was thrown in the car.

Perhaps the role, if needed, of the Dark Complected Man, standing at the curb with something under his jacket in Dealey Plaza.

Guest Mark Valenti

Perhaps the role, if needed, of the Dark Complected Man, standing at the curb with something under his jacket in Dealey Plaza.

Could be. I assume that a conspiracy to kill a President would involve numerous contingency plans. That could easily have been the role of the DCM or even termporary Parkland staff.

Could be. I assume that a conspiracy to kill a President would involve numerous contingency plans. That could easily have been the role of the DCM or even termporary Parkland staff.

A friend who just so happens to be an officer in Special Forces once explained to me that every top op has 4 plans---PACE.

Primary

Alternative

Contingency

Emergency

Hi, Ronnie! The Cuban, as I always knew him, had his arm in the air, wearing white sleeves. I'm told photos of him taken by witnesses from across the street show that he is making a sign with his 2 fingers. Someone told me it meant "second attempt." And then he held a fist in the air. The fist in Intel talk means "stop." I believe The Cuban was there to signal Greer, the driver of the limo, to stop. Greer stopped and turned around to try to see what's going on in the car. His hands are not on the wheel. Then Kennedy got hit with the bullet from the grassy knoll. You can tell they stopped suddenly as their bodies move forward in the Zapruder film. Of course, the stop was pruned from the film.

Kathy