The Education Forum

The Presidential Election of 2008

Rudy Guiliani is running for President. He was the mayor of NY when the World Trade Center happened. As he rushed through the streets with his deputies, he insisted they put on their masks, while his own hung around his neck. He became a Hero.

Someone I've talked to about Guiliani believes he knew something was going to happen and that lives would be lost. Possibly, he was promised the Presidency. Another person I know said no one with a vowel at the end of his/her name would ever be president.

I'd like to read some opinions on this matter.

As for the Black Muslim who's captured everyone's attention, I think if he gets close to a nomination or wins some primaries, he will die, probably in a small plane crash.

Kathy

As for the Black Muslim who's captured everyone's attention, I think if he gets close to a nomination or wins some primaries, he will die, probably in a small plane crash.

Kathy

Obama is not a "Black Muslim".

Dawn

Kathy

Obama is not a "Black Muslim".

Dawn

Dawn, I posted that late at night. I couldn't remember the guy's name! I heard on the news that he was a Black Muslim. I'll look him up.

Kathy

Obama is also not a threat to power. He is a Corporate firewall manufactured by corporate media, saying nothing specific, so that everyone can hear what they want to hear. His purpose it to divide the antiwar movement. He is a media op.

Thanks Nathaniel. I was writing the post about Guiliani, then remembered Obama but not his name. When he speaks, there are thousands of white people in the crowds. Then I heard he was Black Muslim. I don't mean to offend anyone, but Louis Farrakhan has a mother ship that follows him around disguised as a cloud. Muslims believe that black people invented white people a long time ago, and that we were an experiment gone wrong. When I lived in the NY area, this was on the news everynight. One of my heroes is Muhammed Ali. I went to see him fight George Forman in a theater through closed circuit TV decades ago. And he won just as he predicted, in the 8th round.

Anyway, I don't want people to get the wrong idea, when I posted and couldn't remember the candidate's name. I take him seriously, but I was falling asleep. I will look him up.

Kathy

Kathleen--

There are good articles about Obama on the Counterpunch site. I type this even while I have serious suspicions that this might be a gatekeeping site. Nevertheless, they do have a lot of good stuff on there sometimes. Just yahoo Obama Counterpunch. I now refer to him as Barack 'N Bomb Em in order to draw attention to how he really divides the anti-war majority in the US, and ABOVE ALL KEEPS IT VOICELESS IN THE NATIONAL MEDIA

--- Nathaniel

Edited by Nathaniel Heidenheimer

This is what I've been reading about Obama:

An organization from San Francisco Bay, called craiglist.org had this post:

"the pride of hollywood and the far left tv media. this lawyer a devot black racist. according to info from shawn hanity and 60 minutes. the black church he belongs too is racist for blacks. the minister is devot friend and follower of louis faracon and took trip to lybia with faracon to visit momar kadafee. baral obama according to hanity info is antisemetic hates jewish and is 100% pro palestinian and muslim arabs. his parents are black muslims followers of louis faracon. his wife is a black racist and fears whites robbing her black rich politician lawyer husband. his voting record is second only to dennis kosinich as the most far left liberal in washington dc. even futher than moscow swiftboat heinz kerry.steven spielberg a jew backs obama 100% with lots of hollywood cash. spielberg is going against himself and his own people with support of this muslim lawyer. with a muslim as president we can be assured of winning the war on teror . with the fox guarding the hen house it makes sense to me. any of you free speech liberals or touchy run the world with lies and complaints dying to put all our heads in the ground like ostriges and blind our eyes to the truth"

Then there is this one from debbieschlussel.com, a blogger:

December 18, 2006

Barack Hussein Obama: Once a Muslim, Always A Muslim

Printer Friendly

By Debbie Schlussel

**** UPDATE, 01/25/07: Barack Hussein Obama's alleged debunking of Islamic background raises even MORE questions. ****

**** UPDATE, 01/19/07: Looks like Hillary Clinton's camp agrees with me and has dug up more info that confirms my suspicions about Obama and his Muslim background, including his attendance at a Wahabbi (ie., extremist Sunni) Madrassa (Islamic religious academy). Hillary's camp says Obama is covering up his Muslim past. Why? ****

"Many months ago, readers began asking me whether Barack Obama is Muslim. Since he identifies as a Christian, I said, "no," and responded that he was not raised by his Kenyan father.

But, then, I decided to look further into Obama's background. His full name--as by now you have probably heard--is Barack Hussein Obama, Jr. Hussein is a Muslim name, which comes from the name of Ali's son--Hussein Ibn Ali. And Obama is named after his late Kenyan father, the late Barack Hussein Obama, Sr., apparently a Muslim.

And while Obama may not identify as a Muslim, that's not how the Arab and Muslim Streets see it. In Arab culture and under Islamic law, if your father is a Muslim, so are you. And once a Muslim, always a Muslim. You cannot go back. In Islamic eyes, Obama is certainly a Muslim. He may think he's a Christian, but they do not.

Then, there are the other items in his background. As best-selling author Scott Turow wrote in Salon, Obama went to a Muslim school for two years in Indonesia. His mother, Anna, married an Indonesian man (likely another Muslim, as Indonesia is Muslim-dominated and has the largest Islamic population in the world).

And Obama has a "born-again" affinity for the nation of his Muslim father, Kenya, and his Kenyan sister. (Although Kenya is largely Christian, it has a fast-growing Muslim population that has engaged in a good deal of religious violence and riots against Christians. And Kenyan courts will apply Sharia law, when the participants are Muslim.) Wrote Turow:

Obama's father died in a traffic accident in Nairobi in 1982, but while Obama was working in Chicago, he met his Kenyan sister, Auma, a linguist educated in Germany who was visiting the United States. When she returned to Kenya in 1986 to teach for a year at the University of Nairobi, Obama finally made the trip to his father's homeland he had long promised himself. There, he managed to fully embrace a heritage and a family he'd never fully known and come to terms with his father, whom he'd long regarded as an august foreign prince, but now realized was a human being burdened by his own illusions and vulnerabilities.

So, even if he identifies strongly as a Christian, and even if he despised the behavior of his father (as Obama said on Oprah); is a man who Muslims think is a Muslim, who feels some sort of psychological need to prove himself to his absent Muslim father, and who is now moving in the direction of his father's heritage, a man we want as President when we are fighting the war of our lives against Islam? Where will his loyalties be?

Is that even the man we'd want to be a heartbeat away from the Presidency, if Hillary Clinton offers him the Vice Presidential candidacy on her ticket (which he certainly wouldn't turn down)?

NO WAY, JOSE . . . Or, is that, HUSSEIN?"

Kathy

Edited by Kathleen Collins

"far left TV media"?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :ph34r: :ph34r:

Oxymoron writer on oxycontin. How on earth could anyone not recieving a check from the Mullen company et al believe there was anything even close to the far left on american TV. Even the TV dems are to the right of Nixon.

Edited by Nathaniel Heidenheimer

Here is something they're digging up on Guiliani:

From the same conservative commentator, Debbie Schussel:

Rudy's Business Interests

By Debbie Schlussel

Today's Wall Street Journal has an interesting article, "Giuliani's Private-Sector Burden," which claims that Rudy's past clients could come back to haunt him.

The only such "business interest" which is troubling is Citgo Petroleum Corp., which is among the clients of Bracewell & Giuliani, LLP, a firm he joined two years ago. The relationship with Citgo predated Giuliani's arrival at the firm, and he never dealt with the oil company. Giuliani's campaign released a statement to the Journal saying:

Mayor Giuliani believes Hugo Chavez is not a friend of the United States.

This doesn't worry me. I think Giuliani knows the right side of foreign policy, which he's proven time and again, versus both Yasser Arafat and Saudi Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal.

I'm just worried Rudy's opponents will use this against him. And they will. Just you wait.

Kathy

Don't trust Obama, Dawn. The last thing I'd want for a President is a religious fanatic. Muslims' God believes in violence, murder and retribution.

George Bush: 'God told me to end the tyranny in Iraq'

http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,12271,1586978,00.html

Bush says God chose him to lead his nation

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/internation...1075950,00.html

Don't trust Obama, Dawn. The last thing I'd want for a President is a religious fanatic. Muslims' God believes in violence, murder and retribution.

Must admit this has me puzzled too Kathy.

Are you claiming that Muslims worship Dubya?

I agree with you. Though the Muslims are sincere in their beliefs. Bush's piety is fake and manipulative.

Kathy

Obama is also not a threat to power. He is a Corporate firewall manufactured by corporate media, saying nothing specific, so that everyone can hear what they want to hear. His purpose it to divide the antiwar movement. He is a media op.

Thanks Nathaniel. I was writing the post about Guiliani, then remembered Obama but not his name. When he speaks, there are thousands of white people in the crowds. Then I heard he was Black Muslim. I don't mean to offend anyone, but Louis Farrakhan has a mother ship that follows him around disguised as a cloud. Muslims believe that black people invented white people a long time ago, and that we were an experiment gone wrong. When I lived in the NY area, this was on the news everynight. One of my heroes is Muhammed Ali. I went to see him fight George Forman in a theater through closed circuit TV decades ago. And he won just as he predicted, in the 8th round.

Anyway, I don't want people to get the wrong idea, when I posted and couldn't remember the candidate's name. I take him seriously, but I was falling asleep. I will look him up.

Kathy

"I don't mean to offend anyone, but Louis Farrakhan has a mother ship that follows him around disguised as a cloud. Muslims believe that black people invented white people a long time ago, and that we were an experiment gone wrong. When I lived in the NY area, this was on the news everynight. One of my heroes is Muhammed Ali. I went to see him fight George Forman in a theater through closed circuit TV decades ago. And he won just as he predicted, in the 8th round."

Kathy, you need to stop believing everything you read in the Operation Mockingbird driven commercial news media outlets, nor of the "talking heads" on O.M.'s commercial, cable, and satellite hook-up visual services. There are private consortiums and salons run out of NBC, one by the name of John Train, CBS, and ABC, whose reporters and news contractors are assigned the specific jobs of character assassination of certain individuals who threaten the status quo. They'll go out of their way to invent lies, go to unlimited extremes for obtaining scandalous, incriminating, and slanderous information on people they decide to eliminate from public forum and debate. Why? Because these individuals, such as a Louis Farrakhan, or a Malcolm X, or a Muhammad Ali, are considered "threats" to the white Anglo-American "Aryan" race. Why? Because they're extremely intelligent, as well as the fact that they're great orators, appealing to the oppressed masses. Some of them, athletes in particular, are also positive role models who motivate people of color and give them a sense hope and pride in their lives, and in themselves. The last thing the White Anglo-American Establishment wants in its face is an organized group of people of color, who can no longer be intimidated by them, or their propaganda machine.

There are also certain organizations Operation Mockingbird will utilize and hide behind, in order to get their "dirty tricks" campaigns set in motion against black organizations that refuse to follow the Uncle Tom/Step 'n' Fetchit roles assigned to the NAACP, or the AME Churches. Some of these are known as the Cult of Awareness, the JDL, and the ADL, and The Heritage Foundation, which are aligned with Mockingbird to bring accusations of anti-semitism against those black affiliations, and their white democratic supporters, who refuse to kowtow to White Eastern Establishment Elite.

Whether you realize it or not, you're beginning to sound like a white racist, Kath.

"Anyway, I don't want people to get the wrong idea, when I posted and couldn't remember the candidate's name. I take him seriously, but I was falling asleep. I will look him up.

Kathy"

Maybe, you shouldn't be posting while you're asleep, or falling asleep. It definitely will not serve you well, here. Your credibility will suffer when you try to use excuses like that one. And, I'm not trying to be mean here, either.