The Education Forum

Part 2 of my video series

The second part of the video series I've been working on is up on the director's website. It's the one on the bottom right at this link: Video part 2

It's a bit more professional than the last one, and took longer to do. We don't have anything as revelatory as Michael Baden testifying with his exhibit upside down, but we really get into some of the deceptions involving the back wound.

Edited by Pat Speer

The second part of the video series I've been working on is up on the director's website. It's the one on the bottom right at this link: Video part 2

It's a bit more professional than the last one, and took longer to do. We don't have anything as revelatory as Michael Baden testifying with his exhibit upside down, but we really get into some of the deceptions involving the back wound.

Perhaps I shouldn't be so modest. In this video, we go through the statements of Arlen Specter and the Commission, and make the argument that there was a deliberate misrepresentation of the back wound. I know people have been saying this for years, but no one's gone through and demonstrated this to this degree.

Somewhere along the line, the conspiracy community adopted the attitude that the doctors at the autopsy used the wrong landmarks in their measurements, and that their measurements were therefore unreliable. This was wrong, but people kept repeating it until they accepted it as gospel. The fact is that the measurements were reliable, and prove that the back wound was on the back and NOT at the base of the neck, as depicted in the Rydberg drawings used by the Warren Commission. In the video I make the argument that Specter KNEW the drawings were in error, but used them anyhow, and that he told people the photographs confirmed the wound location in the autopsy report, knowing FULL WELL the wound on the drawings was inches away from the wound described in the autopsy report. I also make the case that Specter either coaxed or tolerated testimony he knew to be false, including Dr. Humes' assertion that location measurements were used in the creation of the Rydberg drawings and Secret Service Inspector Thomas Kelley's assertion that the Rydberg drawings were used to establish the wound location used in the re-enactment.

Those reluctant to go to the website of the video director will be pleased to know that Part 2 is now up and running on Youtube, albeit in two parts. It is available in one piece on Metacafe and googlevideo. FWIW, towards the end we have the phone conversation between Warren Commissioner Richard Russell and LBJ, where LBJ admits he doesn't believe the single bullet theory.

Intriguingly, I announced the video on five JFK forums. Within a few hours of my post on the IMDB forum, David Von Pein had posted an extensive reply, complete with mountains of misinfo. This was at 3 AM on a Sunday morning. Over the next few days, Nick Kendrick announced that the director and I were full of it. One or two posters defended us. We defended ourselves.

Meanwhile, the video received largely supportive comments on the JFK Lancer and Alt.conspiracy.JFK forums. The response of these three forums was as expected. What I didn't expect was that my video would receive ZERO comments on both this and the McAdams forum (alt.assassination.JFK).

While one might be tempted to think it's because the content of my video is pedestrian and only repeats what is already known and accepted, this is not true.

Those interested in the video can go to the link above or just type my name "Pat Speer" in a search on Youtube.

As videos seem to be in debate nowadays, as resources, and Pat Speer in my view has made a great contribution through his so far two parts segments of his video series, I would like to thank him for taking of his time to do so, even though I do not know him personally.

It might be that not all fully agree 100% with his theories, nevertheless the facts, and his view of the events described, is well presented. Personally I took a great deal of interest, and in my view it is worth taking a look at. Both the head wound, and Specter. And yes, it would be nice to have all of the HSCA footage released, if supplementaries exists.