The Education Forum

LHO's address book

Guest Mark Valenti

Guest Mark Valenti

I'm searching for online scans of Oswald's address book pages. They may be easy to find but I'm a bit search-challenged. Anyone out there know if the pages are posted online anywhere?

Thanks.

Here's an old link to what you are looking for. It is a link to a pdf. file so you will need acrobat.

It mentions Fred Korth and a Fiorini as being among it's listings.

Thanks to Wim.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=870

Here's an old link to what you are looking for. It is a link to a pdf. file so you will need acrobat.

Thanks to Wim.

Robert and Chuck,

Thanks for posting these links. It's the first time I've been able to look at LHO's (complete?) notebook/address book. Too bad Lee's handwriting and even printing was so freaking lousy. (Unless, of course, there was a method to his madness there, as in coding words for his eyes only, etc. But I rather doubt it-- It's probably just the result of his playing hooky so much LOL.)

Does anyone know whether or not a researcher has ever analyzed, page-for-page, this very important document? If so, is it viewable on the Net?

Thanks,

--Thomas

Thanks to Wim.

Robert and Chuck,

Thanks for posting these links. It's the first time I've been able to look at LHO's (complete?) notebook/address book. Too bad Lee's handwriting and even printing was so freaking lousy. (Unless, of course, there was a method to his madness there, as in coding words for his eyes only, etc. But I rather doubt it-- It's probably just the result of his playing hooky so much LOL.)

Does anyone know whether or not a researcher has ever analyzed, page-for-page, this very important document? If so, is it viewable on the Net?

Thanks,

--Thomas

Thomas, do a google groups search for thread titles "Oz Notes", "Oz notes BINGO YOU NOTICED" and "Entry in Oswald's address book".

Thanks to Wim.

Robert and Chuck,

Thanks,

--Thomas

Thomas, do a google groups search for thread titles "Oz Notes", "Oz notes BINGO YOU NOTICED" and "Entry in Oswald's address book".

Greg,

Thanks for that. Not sure what you mean by "groups search," but I'll give it a shot.

Thanks again,

--Thomas

Got it. For all you other search-challenged researchers out there, first I clicked on the blue word "more" on the main Google page (which took me to the next page), then I clicked on "groups," then I entered Greg's suggested search terms (not case-sensitive; not all at the same time), then wa-la, there it was....

Thanks, Greg

P.S. Still, it would be nice to find a book or something in which a researcher goes into great detail, page-by-page, like the FBI probably did (except they were biased) before the Warren Commission Report went to the presses... Oh well, maybe I'll tackle that after I finish my novel...

Edited by Thomas Graves

Thanks to Wim.

Robert and Chuck,

Thanks,

--Thomas

Greg,

Thanks for that. Not sure what you mean by "groups search," but I'll give it a shot.

Thanks again,

--Thomas

Got it. For all you other search-challenged researchers out there, first I clicked on the blue word "more" on the main Google page (which took me to the next page), then I clicked on "groups," then I entered Greg's suggested search terms (not case-sensitive; not all at the same time), then wa-la, there it was....

Thanks, Greg

P.S. Still, it would be nice to find a book or something in which a researcher goes into great detail, page-by-page, like the FBI probably did (except they were biased) before the Warren Commission Report went to the presses... Oh well, maybe I'll tackle that after I finish my novel...

Thomas, I knew all that Agency training wouldn't be wasted and you'd work out the navigation :sun