The Education Forum

TV Interview with Conspiracy Researcher Bart Sibrel

In this TV interview conspiracy researcher Bart Sibrel explains in detail why and how the Apollo moon missions were faked ... This video includes clips from his excellent documentary called 'A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Moon.' ... Listen to the man the Apollo defenders call a "conspiracy nut" and decide for yourself if he really fits that character assassination description of him. ... This interview goes into technical details of the broadcasting procedures of the Apollo missions , the "lost" telemetry tapes from all the missions , and discusses why so many people were fooled by NASA's televised hoax of the century .

Drag your mouse across the bar at the bottom of the clip window to fast forward through the commercials .

http://www.lvitv.com/OutThereTV/playflash....amp;state=flash

Edited by Duane Daman

• 2 years later...
The world just celebrated the 40th anniversary of America's landing on the moon. But a local man has a problem with the official story -- and now he's also got a problem with the law.

Bart Sibrel is a well-known conspiracy theorist whose made a bit of a career out of ambushing America's astronauts, trying to make them look like hot-headed fakes. Sibrel, who calls himself an investigative journalist, has produced videos questioning whether the moon landing ever happened. His 2001, widely discredited documentary called it "the greatest government coverup of all time."

As part of his crusade, Sibrel has repeatedly ambushed the Apollo astronauts, demanding that they admit they had faked it all.

Video from 2002 shows the day that he repeatedly berated NASA legend Buzz Aldrin -- eventually getting exactly what he wanted.

"Will you get away from me?" Aldrin demanded.

"You're a coward and a xxxx," Sibrel shouted, moving closer and closer to Aldrin.

At that point, the former astronaut punched Sibrel in the face.

Turning to his videographer, Sibrell asked, "Did you get that on camera? Did you get that on camera?"

And, indeed, that punch made national headlines. But Sibrel, who moonlights as a Nashville cab driver, apparently lost control a few months back over his own landing of sorts. Court documents show he was arrested after another driver refused to pull out of a parking space he wanted. She was waiting for her car engine to warm up.

The arresting officer wrote, "A few moments later, the parking space in front of the victim opened up and [sibrel] drove into it and parked."

Sibrel "then walked up to the victim's car and jumped onto the hood, and then jumped up and down several times."

The report says he caused about $1,431.33 in damage. Last month, according to the court's website, Sibrel pleaded guilty to vandalism and was placed on probation. But, as you might have guessed, that's one outburst you won't see in his videos. Sibrel did not respond to an email from NewsChannel 5 Investigates.

Read the arrest affidavit

http://www.newschannel5.com/Global/story.a...av=menu374_2_11

Guest Stephen Turner
Sibrel "then walked up to the victim's car and jumped onto the hood, and then jumped up and down several times."

One giant leap, in fact.

Guest Stephen Turner

Evan, I was watching a Moon hoax doc last week with Jay Windley in it, and there was a hoax guy living on a cat sanctuary somewhere in Texas, can't remember his name, but he was clinically certifiable.

Evan, I was watching a Moon hoax doc last week with Jay Windley in it, and there was a hoax guy living on a cat sanctuary somewhere in Texas, can't remember his name, but he was clinically certifiable.

First off, Bart Sibrel isn't a "conspiracy researcher," but another animal entirely.

In addition, 45% of the people of the USA don't believe we put a man on the moon and it was a hoax, and they all can't be clinically certifiable.

At first I just thought that the whole UFO, Aliens in our midst, moon landing hoax, etc. were products of a Psyop meant to distract from the U2 and new weapons programs, but now I think they go much deeper, into the Nazi Paperclip project, NASA, and the Kennedy assassination.

I think Jim Hougan is right when he speculates that there is a psyop behind these people, the purpose of which is to confuse others and discredit those who study such things.

While Bar Sibrel isn't one of them, I like what Gore Videl said, he isn't a conspiracy theorists, but a "Conspiracy Analyst."

BK

That's Ralph Rene. He died in 2008. Lots of fruitcake claims, like the true value of Pi was being hidden from us.

He claimed to be an engineer and physicist, but when pushed for proof admitted he was "self-taught". Made numerous gaffs, all very easily disprovable.

Bill,

Sibrel also some type of a religious bent though that could have been all a fake. I don't believe he is a "disinfo" - he's just a low-life.

The majority of those people (the 45%) simply do not have all the facts available to them. Some, though, will always believe they were faked regardless of the massive amount of evidence to show otherwise.

But then again, I think everyone knows my opinion of "moon hoaxers"! :help

First off, Bart Sibrel isn't a "conspiracy researcher," but another animal entirely.

In addition, 45% of the people of the USA don't believe we put a man on the moon and it was a hoax, and they all can't be clinically certifiable.

At first I just thought that the whole UFO, Aliens in our midst, moon landing hoax, etc. were products of a Psyop meant to distract from the U2 and new weapons programs, but now I think they go much deeper, into the Nazi Paperclip project, NASA, and the Kennedy assassination.

I think Jim Hougan is right when he speculates that there is a psyop behind these people, the purpose of which is to confuse others and discredit those who study such things.

While Bar Sibrel isn't one of them, I like what Gore Videl said, he isn't a conspiracy theorists, but a "Conspiracy Analyst."

BK