The Education Forum

a very interesting take on Judyth Vary Baker

Hi Lee:

Books such as "Appointment in Dallas" had been out for many years.......it is not a case of the information contained

within agreeing with her information.....It is a question of, where she basically got her information and those that

worked with her, from many, many previously released books, this is all documented on the alts and was done and posted

by them.......in the emails..and posts and referred to....there were over 4000 posts, at one time, more now.....try following

that without learning something....

I followed her information for approximately 7 years......my friend a year longer.......we had hoped there was something

there, many did....we followed the changes, and suppositions, the questionable rantings and ravings, yes they were.....if you

did not and do not agree, with anything pertaining to her story, whether that includes one of the many, many changes that

have been made down through the years....or you questioned....you are a target.......we have been there and done that.......

Yes, we have the books, yes we read them...studied and compared them....We have followed all......don't take my word for all this,

if you think there is something there, then research all yourself..and come to your own conclusions...but you must go away back and

start at the beginning of which most is still out there....

Have you ever read Paris Flammonde's first book..?." The Kennedy Conspiracy" 1969.......do so if you have the chance,you will see

the great similarities, almost at times, should I say verbatim, I suppose I should not, but you get the idea.....

Just a few thoughts, think the opposite Lee, not from hers compared to his, but from his....and others....and printed in some way into hers......

FWIW...am done....... :lol:

B.....

Edited by Bernice Moore

[...} think the opposite, Lee, not from hers compared to his, but from his....and others....and printed in some way into hers......

[...]

Bernice (or somebody),

Please rephrase it so that I can understand, especially the part that goes, "...not from hers compared to his, but from his...and others...and printed in some way into hers......"

(Holy cow!) :lol:

Sorry, probably too much Ballantine's "Finest," yes?, no?

--Thomas

Edited by Thomas Graves

[...} think the opposite, Lee, not from hers compared to his, but from his....and others....and printed in some way into hers......

[...]

Bernice (or somebody),

Please rephrase it so that I can understand, especially the part that goes, "...not from hers compared to his, but from his...and others...and printed in some way into hers......"

(Holy cow!) :ice

--Thomas

"...not from hers ( book) compared to his ( book) , but from his...( book ) and others.( books)..and printed in some way into hers..( book)...."

( Holy cow! ) hard.......?

Lee and I were talking about information within books...!

""Sorry, probably too much Ballantine's "Finest," yes?, no?

--Thomas ""

B....

Edited by Bernice Moore

[...]

Bernice (or somebody),

(Holy cow!) :ice

--Thomas

"...not from hers ( book) compared to his ( book) , but from his...( book ) and others.( books)..and printed in some way into hers..( book)...."

( Holy cow! ) hard.......

Lee and I were talking about information within books...!

""Sorry, probably too much Ballantine's "Finest," yes?, no?

--Thomas ""

B....

Yes!!

This may have been posted at some time or another, but I thought it merited a post here:

http://members.aol.com/doestar/jb.html

For the record, I think her story is 100 percent credible.

That was an amazing article I read. Fluoride causes cancer. Vaccinations in children in the early '60's were experiments. I even gleamed that the Rothchilds' were (are?) the most powerful of oil barren families. Could they have called for the Assassination? Or the Viet Nam war? I always wanted to know who was the richest family in the world. And I use fluoride everyday and I was vaccinated in the early '60's.

I can see how Judyth fits in. It's just that I believe there were 2 Oswalds, most likely cousins. Two men using the same identity. Lee Oswald set up Harvey as the Patsy. Who was the Oswald she loved? My guess is Harvey, as she identified the man killed by Ruby as being her love. Harvey, who was married to Marina and who lived in Russia.

Very interesting. But what about she learned the ancient Eygptian language and was deciphering writings on papyrus? And the Mormons were chasing her?

Kathy

I got a quarter says it's Lee. :rolleyes:

She said when Oswald got arrested he looked alot thinner. I believe she may have said his hair was thinning too.(This is why I'm bettin' on Lee--the man arrested looked different in these ways.) In order for me to quote exactly, I'm going to have to suffer through "The Love Affair" again. (For my sanity, Kathy, please trust my paraphrase, or you can watch it, okay?.)

But SERIOUSLY, I don't believe she was ever with him (either H or L.) Part of the reason is the very thing you posted above:

"But what about she learned the ancient Eygptian language and was deciphering writings on papyrus? And the Mormons were chasing her?"<----This is funny stuff!!

Way too much imagination!.

A prominent Kennedy researcher told me that when Marina was shown Harvey in his coffin, she went over and raised his eyelid. She was looking for the color of his eyes. I guess the 2 Oswalds had different eye colors.

Kathy