The Education Forum

Request Moderator Assistance

Terry Mauro has recently for some reason chosen to verbally attack me personally in several threads.

Rather than debating any point which I may enter, she chooses to launch "hysterical tirades" toward me.

Please refer to a current thread entitled "Kennedy Family Secrets".

I feel that she is attempting to disallow me freedom of expression of my ideas in regard to both John and Robert Kennedy.

She has attempted to for some unknown reason to publicly belittle me with comments that are even often not related to the subject. Her tirades are so hysterical at times that they do not sound like sane responses.

I request this matter be investigated and that I

am no longer allowed to be "personally attacked" by this person. Debate and disagreement is expected.

Her comments far exceed any interpretatin of debate and disagreement.

Charlie Black

Charlie Black

Terry Mauro has recently for some reason chosen to verbally attack me personally in several threads.

You should use the report a post facility at the bottom of individual posts (to the left with an exclamation mark following) to contact the moderators concerning these sorts of issues rather than air your laundry in public. This facility allows you to specifiy when doing so the posts that have caused offence.

[However, when it seems someone is crossing the line, and a gentle chiding is necessary, it would be better served by PRIVATELY addressing the issue, as Andy said, through the Post Report. That way, no one is publicly viewing an altercation between members which is more personal. Positional sparring is welcome, but it is very difficult to keep those posts free of emotional input.

Perhaps, next time, this problem will not need to become a thread.

The very existence of this thread is further evidence that Mr. Black's agenda has very little, if anything, to do with identifying the real killers of JFK, who are probably also responsible for the assassinations of MLK and RFK.

Mr. Black shows every sign of being more interested in belittling the victims than in finding the killers, which serves only to distract serious researchers like Bernice Moore. Perhaps distraction is what Mr. Black intends in starting threads like this one, or the recent thread on Marilyn Monroe.