The Education Forum

VIDEO - Wound of Entry

Gil Jesus' examination of the shot-through-the-windshield theory

resulting in the throat wound to President Kennedy.

Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QLFOzwsYSM

Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jO2TMxcduk

Good premise Gil. I don't think the bullet hole in the windshield gets enough attention.

Question:

Where do you think the shooter would have been located, if the shot is as you described?

Where do you think the shooter would have been located, if the shot is as you described?

First, I'd like to let everyone know that this is my opinion based on the facts as I know them. I believe that a shot was fired through the windshield from the south side of Elm St., hitting JFK in the throat. This is the area across the street from the picket fence.

I really haven't given it much thought as to the origin of the shot, in this video I was just trying to give one explanation as to how the throat wound came to be.

I've been told, although I haven't seen any pictures of it as yet, that there were storm drains on both sides of the overpass. If true, it seems that the one on the south side could have been the position from which the throat shot was fired. But before I commit to it, I'd like to look into that a little further.

It seems like when we put the hole in the windshield together with the nick in the knot of the tie, the position of JFK's head when he was hit in the throat, and the reaction of Governor Connally in Z-Frames 222-231, this theory seems as plausible as any.

Part 1

Part 2

CORRECTION : part 2 is now here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Sl6V-0nK3c

Hi Gil, Myra.....

Thanks again for the videos.....

You may be interested in this study by Doug Weldon on the hole through the windshield.

A shot from the South side....also where the smell of gunsmoke has also been mentioned..

at the time...

I await his book, which will be forthcoming one of these days....

His studies are also included in Dr.Fetzers books...

Gil.....Here are a couple of photos of the storm drain on the North side of the overpass...for now.

and yes it is said that there was another exactly like it on the South side..both were situated on the angle part of

said fence and were out of site, to those on the overpass at the time..Doug mentions the drains in his work...

One is showing Jack Brazil, in the North side storm drain, the other, one of Jim Garrison's

men entering to examine such....

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...mp;relPageId=35

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...bsPageId=226720

B.......

Edited by Bernice Moore

Part 1

Part 2

That is an interesting theory and a different way to interpret the movements of JFK and JBC. I'm very familiar with Doug's good work on the windshield. If your theory is correct, then when did the back wound occur? Another possible explanation that occurred to me when reading your post is that the shot went through the windshield and missed. Maybe this is the shot that Virgie Rachley and others saw hit the street.

Another possible explanation that occurred to me when reading your post is that the shot went through the windshield and missed. Maybe this is the shot that Virgie Rachley and others saw hit the street.

Gil Jesus: Nick I also wondered if the bullet could have gone through the windshield and hit the street behind it. It would make sense if the bullet went through the windshield and caused a shard of glass to enter Kennedy's throat, the bullet going on and missing Kennedy but hitting the street behind the limo. But the trajectory doesn't seem to be right for that. The proximity of the follow-up car to the President's limo's back bumper (according to the Zapruder film) makes it unlikely that any shot fired from the front could have hit the street behind JFK's limo. The shot would have either had to have hit somewhere in or on the Presidential limo, or hit the follow up car.

As to when the President received the back shot, one of the witnesses stated that the back shot had caused the President's hair to fly up on the right side. Although his hair flies up several times between Zapruder frames 255-300, the most noticeable is between Z270 - Z280, just as the car passes the streetlight.

It is also my opinion that the first shot that was described by witnesses as a "firecracker", was actually the sound of a bullet piercing the windshield. I believe that that sound created an echo that bounced off of the buildings on Houston Street and came back towards the underpass, causing the people on Elm St. (including the Secret Service agents in the followup car) to look back towards where they thought the sound came from--the intersection of Houston and Elm.

This is not to say that shots were not fired from behind the limo, because I believe there were. But my point is that in my opinion, I believe that the first shot was fired from in front of the limo, went through the windshield, causing the firecracker sound, nicked Kennedy's tie on the left side of the knot and entered his throat. I believe that the entry of that bullet caused an airway obstruction and that JFK's reaction in Zapruder frames 225-237 indicates (to me, anyways) that he was loosening his tie with his left hand, while cupping his right hand over his mouth in an attempt to clear that obstruction.

I believe that the tracheostomy was enlarged prior to the Bethesda autopsy in an attempt to remove the bullet. I believe that this was done at the Walter Reed Army Hospital. The bullet was removed and given to the Secret Service, who then handed it over to the FBI at Bethesda. The SS received a receipt for that "missile". I also believe that there WAS a bullet found on a stretcher at Parkland Hospital, that that bullet was the one that had entered Kennedy's back and did not exit, but because it was fired from a rifle that was not Oswald's, it was substituted with a bullet that had (CE 399).

I believe that the tracheostomy was enlarged prior to the Bethesda autopsy in an attempt to remove the bullet. I believe that this was done at the Walter Reed Army Hospital. The bullet was removed and given to the Secret Service, who then handed it over to the FBI at Bethesda. The SS received a receipt for that "missile". I also believe that there WAS a bullet found on a stretcher at Parkland Hospital, that that bullet was the one that had entered Kennedy's back and did not exit, but because it was fired from a rifle that was not Oswald's, it was substituted with a bullet that had (CE 399).

FWIW Gil, I think the trach was done at Parkland as they attempted to save the President's life. Did they enlarge it when they removed the "missile"? I didn't know that.

I'm not sure what you're saying about Bethesda vs Walter Reed, but I accept the premise in Best Evidence that the body was secretly flown to Walter Reed for alteration while the casket went to Bethesda. (Is that what you're saying?)

I thought the FBI (O'Neil and the other guy?) observed the throat "missile" removed at the Bethesda "autopsy."

It is listed on the FBI receipt.

I think it's generally accepted (again FWIW) that the bullet on the Parkland stretcher was placed there by Ruby, and is the infamous magic bullet given its pristine nature (i.e., no way it went through a gun barrel or a human body).

Hi Gil, Myra.....

Thanks again for the videos.....

You may be interested in this study by Doug Weldon on the hole through the windshield.

A shot from the South side....also where the smell of gunsmoke has also been mentioned..

at the time...

I await his book, which will be forthcoming one of these days....

His studies are also included in Dr.Fetzers books...

Gil.....Here are a couple of photos of the storm drain on the North side of the overpass...for now.

and yes it is said that there was another exactly like it on the South side..both were situated on the angle part of

said fence and were out of site, to those on the overpass at the time..Doug mentions the drains in his work...

One is showing Jack Brazil, in the North side storm drain, the other, one of Jim Garrison's

men entering to examine such....

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...mp;relPageId=35

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...bsPageId=226720

B.......

FWIW Mark Lane, in his fictional account of the assassination "Executive Action" (the book version) has one of the assassins coming up through a storm drain around Elm.

I sorta figure Lane knows as much about the details of President Kennedy's murder as anyone.

[

FWIW Gil, I think the trach was done at Parkland as they attempted to save the President's life. Did they enlarge it when they removed the "missile"? I didn't know that.

Myra, It's my opinion that the body was taken to Walter Reed to have the bullets removed BEFORE it arrived at Bethesda.

I'm not sure what you're saying about Bethesda vs Walter Reed, but I accept the premise in Best Evidence that the body was secretly flown to Walter Reed for alteration while the casket went to Bethesda. (Is that what you're saying?)

Yes but not so much for alteration, rather to remove the bullets. The enlargement of the throat wound was a result of the search for the bullet.

I thought the FBI (O'Neil and the other guy?) observed the throat "missile" removed at the Bethesda "autopsy."

It is listed on the FBI receipt.

I don't believe that they witnessed its removal. In fact, Siebert and O'Neill were so confused that no bullet was found in the throat that they called their headquarters to ask about something referred to as an "ice" bullet-- a missile that acted like a bullet but was blood-soluable. That is, a missile that would dissolve into the bloodstream and become undetectable.

You're correct when you mention the receipt that was given to the Secret Service by the FBI for a "missile". Although that receipt was given to them during the Bethesda autopsy, (again, IMO) the "missile" was removed at Walter Reed and since no FBI representative was present at Walter Reed, the SS gave it to the FBI men at Bethesda.

I think it's generally accepted (again FWIW) that the bullet on the Parkland stretcher was placed there by Ruby, and is the infamous magic bullet given its pristine nature (i.e., no way it went through a gun barrel or a human body).

I would agree with you that CE 399 played no role whatsoever in the assassination of JFK. However, I'm reluctant to accept the Ruby-planted-the bullet scenario and let me tell you why.

When Darrell Tomlinson, the man who allegedly found the bullet on a stretcher in Parkland Hospital, described the bullet he found to Josiah Thompson, it did not match CE399. When Dr. Thompson showed him a picture of CE399, he would not identify it as the bullet he found. If Tomlinson is correct and the bullet he found was not CE399, then Ruby would have planted a bullet that did not match the alleged murder weapon.

Doesn't make sense to me.

What does make sense is that Tomlinson DID find a bullet on a stretcher, but because the bullet he found did NOT match the only type of ammunition that Oswald's rifle could fire, it simply disappeared into eternity (much like the "missile" that the SS got a receipt for) and was replaced by a bullet that DID match Oswald's rifle.