The Education Forum

Coasttocoastam Special Report Thursday, July 30 on JFK & MJ12

Please read this series, its the best thing Seamus Coogan ever wrote. Even better than his essay on John Hankey.

It actually got him a paying, professional reporting job.

http://ctka.net/2011/MJ-12_Preamble_I.html

I think its one of the most important things CTKA ever published.

Thank you for that James. I've been stumbling independently towards what that essay concludes. I'm reading Goebbles diary of the last days where he talks a lot (he dictated the entries) about how the air war was critical, about the new jet fighters and the V2. This essay fills gaps as well as explaining many other matters of interest. Methinks the truth is in there.

I was actually a bit stunned at all the research Seamus did on this series.

I had never even heard of all these writers and/or incidents.

Its a mini subculture in the UFO community to try and blame the JFK case on this phenomenon.

Former Minister of National Defense in Canada, Paul Hellyer, highly recommended the book, “Serpo”, in an interview on coasttocoastam on August 5, 2015:

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2015/08/05

http://www.amazon.com/Secret-Journey-Planet-Serpo-Interplanetary/dp/1591431468/ctoc

From Robert Collins Amazon review of the book, “Serpo’:

2) President Kennedy gave the official directive for the Eben exchange program. The date for the alien landing had been previously set for April 24, 1964, and the landing site was to be at the western border of Holloman Air Force Base,

False: the contact site wasn't Holloman, that was disinformation. It was the Trinity site. The Socorro incident (Lonnie Zamora, April 24, 1964) was where the aliens landed by mistake. And yes, JFK was very involved, that part is true and perhaps one of the reasons he was killed.

Edited by Douglas Caddy

Jim, having helped introduce Seamus to some of the characters in question, yes indeed its is a subculture....a derivative of the associated MJ12 saga. Beyond that is the entire gray and reptilian mythos enabled by Dolan. Of course my opinions on all those areas would differ dramatically from those of Mr. Caddy - .but for those interested in wading into the matter I would recommend Project Beta by Greg Bishop and Mirage Men by Mark Pilkington.

• 3 weeks later...

The issue of there being or not being a group such as Majestic 12 (and its successors) is not very complicated.

If you are President of the United States and are presented with credible evidence that that Planet Earth is being visited by a non-terrestrial Alien Presence, you undoubtedly would create such a small elite group comprised of some of the best minds in the country to monitor the Alien Presence.

If you are President of the United States and are never presented with any credible evidence that Planet Earth is being visited by a non-terrestrial Alien Presence, then you would take no such action.

What action, if any, did President Truman take?