• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...in Martin film.

His right hand is inside the beast.

Jack

post-667-1204853588_thumb.jpg

Looks like a winner Jack. If I can find the copy of Wolper's Four Days in November I had transferred to DVD [which I lent to someone who hasn't returned it], I can post multiple frames of Jackie receiving Lambchop at Love Field. Very clear frames.

Thus far, I am content personally with every observation made by Jean Hill in the Whitewash.

- lee

...in Martin film.

Jack

Looks like a winner Jack. If I can find the copy of Wolper's Four Days in November I had transferred to DVD [which I lent to someone who hasn't returned it], I can post multiple frames of Jackie receiving Lambchop at Love Field. Very clear frames.

Thus far, I am content personally with every observation made by Jean Hill in the Whitewash.

- lee

Thanks, Lee. I have always been convinced that Jean Hill told the truth. As the motorcade

came down Elm, SHE AND MARY BOTH SAW what looked like a little white dog. That the

"dog" is missing in the Z film is STRONG EVIDENCE of fraudulence.

Jack

...in Martin film.

Jack

- lee

Thanks, Lee. I have always been convinced that Jean Hill told the truth. As the motorcade

came down Elm, SHE AND MARY BOTH SAW what looked like a little white dog. That the

Jack

This corroborates indirectly Moorman's position/location when she took her knoll shot.

Jack

Jack, your iron clad memory must be failing once again because I believe that Jean Hill said in her book that she never meant to say that she actually saw a dog, but rather that was her impression which is what the reporter wanted from her.

Jack

Jack, your iron clad memory must be failing once again...

There is no doubt:

lc.jpg

Jack

Jack, your iron clad memory must be failing once again because I believe that Jean Hill said in her book that she never meant to say that she actually saw a dog, but rather that was her impression which is what the reporter wanted from her.

I attached HER TESTIMONY TO THE WARREN COMMISSION (paraphrased). Read what she said.

What you "believe" is irrelevant.

Jack

How does a ladies handbag turn from white to dark?

Or is that lambchops that changes color.

Something's wrong in puppetland.

chris

Chris...I worked on the handbag for half an hour. I finally "decided" that

the handbag is BLACK PATENT LEATHER, and is reflecting specular highlights

from the sun, because the white part keeps changing shape.

Your scans are FAR SUPERIOR to mine from old Groden DVD. I wish you

would replicate/improve some of my studies with better original scans.

Some of mine are too dark, and enlargement loses detail. Your enlargements

seem to gain detail. Thanks.

Jack

Your scans are FAR SUPERIOR to mine from old Groden DVD. I wish you

would replicate/improve some of my studies with better original scans.

Some of mine are too dark, and enlargement loses detail. Your enlargements

seem to gain detail. Thanks.

Jack

I agree with Jack on this one. However, if you improve them too much, then Jack's claims will no longer exist. So just improve them up to the debunking point and stop so not to ruin the fun.

Jack

************************************'

Bill: Try this for Your memory........

B...........

Poor clip but interesting....

Jean Hills, white dog ? Lamb chop.?

Jackie: White Dog ..

http://jfkhistory.com/whitedog.gif

From "Secrets from the Sixth Floor Window"..

1994..Connie Kritzberg..

page.178..

Jean Hill

"A statement made to me by Jean Hill plagued her for years, and

bothered me as well. She said there was a "fluffy white dog" between

the President and Jackie. She was ridiculed by a number of people, she

related , in her story written by Bill Sloan entitled "The Last Dissenting

Witness".

I found the statement somewhat embarassing, and I wished

I had considered omitting it,( Nov.22/63 for her newspaper story, and or

book,I believe..b.m.)

but there was no time for reflection.

Copy boys were relentless in seizing the paragraphs almost before the

paragraph was typed..

Only in 1993 was television news coverage shown which portrayed Jackie

Kennedy accepting a small white "Lambchops" stuffed animal which she

showed to Jack and carried to the limousine with her.

Jean Hill was vindicated, and I was vastly relieved both of us when the

footage was shown to participants at the 1993 ASK symposium held in

Dallas.

Hill had been ill, her father had recently died, and she did not see the

comforting clip.

On what small and relatively insignificant points of fact

reputations rest...."

I guess the problem is, was ,that those in attendance at the 1993 Ask, in Dallas

did not get the information out.......?? Too bad, as Jean is still ridiculed and seeminlgy

corrected , and belittled, on this subject on the web....as well as it being used, to the

demtriment of her entire story..

.....By those who were not there....

The photo, showing Caroline and JFK, with a Lamb Chop puppet, may have been seen by

a woman who then

crocheted or knit one ,and presented it to Jackie..Many women did these type

of crafts back then, they still may ??

Jean mentioned and rightly so, she saw what appeared to her to be a dog..

The comps below are from work done by Jack White some years ago...

B......

Edited by Bernice Moore

I attached HER TESTIMONY TO THE WARREN COMMISSION (paraphrased). Read what she said.

What you "believe" is irrelevant.

Jack

Jack ... have you lost your mind or what??? I am not talking about my opinion or yours ... I am talking about what Jean Hill said in her book ... try reading it!!! Jean said that she regretted ever allowing the reporter to get her to merely state that she thought she had seen a little dog in the seat. Jean says in plain English that she saw something white looking in the car and a reporter asked her what was her first impression as to what it was. It was the reporter who had asked her to re-state what her first impression was when she was then filmed, which Jean said had caused her grief for a long time afterwards.

I knew Jean Hill in her latter years and you have a bad habit of only telling part of the story to fit what I find to be warped claims that you think up on what seems like a minute by minute basis. Its no different than when you tried making a case for Jean being in the street in the Muchmore film by showing a carefully edited clip of her saying that she stepped into the street, while leaving out that Jean had said on Black Op Radio that she had gotten back out of the street before the first shot was ever heard.

Bill: Try this for Your memory........

Bernice, if you look long enough you may find a good color print of Jackie at Love Field and that print will show that she was holding a little bouquet of white flowers. Using poor blurry images has allowed those flowers to be seen as a puppet ... all in the name of alteration. The only thing these kinds of claims and poor images do to help anyone is that possibly if JFK's body was ever brought out of the grave so to examine his head wound ... there would be no need to roll him over to see the back of the head for JFK would have already rolled over in his grave from seeing the things posted on this forum.

Jean had said on Black Op Radio that she had gotten back out of the street before the first shot was ever heard.

The interview with Jean Hill can be found at http://www.blackopradio.com/inc_favorite.html

(The usual banal Black Op interview technique - since Jean Hill promotes the conspiracy angle, the interviewers simply nod their heads at everything she says, regardless of how ridiculous it is).

Though I'm not sure why any of this is important. Did Lambchop shoot the president? I'm sure with increased scrutiny a certain person will be able to find the outline of a gun in its hoof.

Edited by Paul Baker