The Education Forum

To the Forum Moderater

Bill Byas

I am aware that Wim has called for you to be banned from the Forum. You can rest assured that you are in no danger of your comments being censored. The same goes for Judyth Baker.

I am also aware that Wim has made offensive remarks about your postings (you are not the only one to suffer from this). Try to ignore these comments. Let the members make their own judgements on who is right.

Mr. Simkin,

Mr. Wim Dankbaar appears ot be 'stalking' me at this forum, posting attacks at me every time I post. Am I with in my rights to ask that Mr. Dankbaar cease and decist? Is not Mr. Dankbaar bound by the same rules of civillity as everyone else?

Bill

Dear Bill: your name DOES seem suspicious, since it is an anagram for "I Will B Biased."

I think both of you should stop calling erach other names. You criticized me, Bill because I asked you to read the book. I apologize. I should have mentioned that the book hasn't comer out yet. Since you had read andcommented on other posts where we mentioned that the book was not yet out, I was irritated with what seemed to me a repetitious post. Rest assured that the book will be out.

Meanwhile, I believe that John should delete with XXX's any names that people are called on this forum. That includes words such as HOAX, CREEP, JERK, and so on. Mr. Byas, I would like to ask you what you can contribute to the discussion besides posting and then reposting the dsame questions over and over again. I, for one, wish to answer every query as fully as possible. I cannot visit this forum often. I can visit other forums, such as Lancer, even less often. Partially because of eye problems am having, partly because I have a slow computer most of the time and it takes forever to load anything much of the time.

All I ask is that the discussion here be kept civil. Wim should not be calling you names. You should not accuse Wim of stalking you. Please stay on topic-- the assassination of Kennedy and related issues, and stop getting personal.

I would like to add that Wim is getting better in handling his language. DUTCH is his first language and I assure you, the Dutch are awfully direct and get right down to brass tacks, so some things said in English look trivial and irritating to Wim.

I suggest that both of you cool off, and perhaps even ask John Simkin to delete the worst interactions between you. Bill, I really would like to know what your interest is in the Kennedy asaassination, and why you persist showing up here if you are not a researcher OR not trying to get some first-hand information.

I have diliogently attempted to answer questions. Some have to wait for the book because the issues or explanations are simply too complex. There are hundreds of pages of information that have been released. there is the Black Op radio interview. There is the documentary The Love Affair which many libraries made copies of. If you have a specific question, I will try to answer, though it may not be timely if this stupod compuiter doesn't perform better, and also, I pray God you can read this because I can hardly see the keyboard.

May we all be able to work together peacefully and with respect for each other. I am a living witness, and, as John said, I will defend myself. If we can stop ad hominem attacks and just try to get information to each other, progress can be made.

Hopefully, both of you will lay off the name calling and focus on issues instead of each other. But I still believe Wim is right to worry about who you are, Bill--your name, Bill, is a suspicious one and I feel it would be good if you would supply more biographical information if you feel comfortable about that. Right now, your name itself is like Mr. Phil O. Sophy over at alt.conspiracy.... IS Bill Byas your real name (William= will, B ... Biased")? It might well be, but a little more info would help. Do you have a website or something?

Best regards,

Judyth Vary Baker

Thank you,

Judyth Vary Baker

Edited by Judyth Baker

Allow me to disagree with you, John. I may have gotten carried away by this creep, but you're not following your own rules.  This guy is posting under a false identity and you just don't seem to care much. Why does he do so difficult about his identity and biography?

Wim

Bill has posted his biography. There are no rules about the length of a biography. I have no reason to believe it is a false name.

Meanwhile, I believe that John should delete with XXX's any names that people are called on this forum. That includes words such as HOAX, CREEP, JERK, and so on. 

I am not keen to alter people postings. Creep and jerk are not appropriate words to use on the forum. Although I can understanding why Judyth dislikes the term hoax being used, I don’t feel it is a word that should be censored.

Is this a biography?

I have been interested in the JFK assassination for some years since renting the movie "JFK". I have posted at alt.cponspiracy.jfk, alt.assassimation.jfk, JFK Lancer, JFK Research forums.

Mr. Byas is a champion of non-information here. WHY?

If Mr. Byas proves he is really Bill Byas, I will humbly apologize to him.

Wim

Mr. Simkin,

Mr. Wim Dankbaar appears ot be 'stalking' me at this forum, posting attacks at me every time I post. Am I with in my rights to ask that Mr. Dankbaar cease and decist? Is not Mr. Dankbaar bound by the same rules of civillity as everyone else?

Bill

Dear Bill: your name DOES seem suspicious, since it is an anagram for "I Will B Biased."

I think both of you should stop calling erach other names. You criticized me, Bill because I asked you to read the book.

I did not criticize you at all. I askwed how to order the book you told Mr.Reiztse to read.

Bill

Mr. Simkin,

Bill

I think both of you should stop calling erach other names. You criticized me, Bill because I asked you to read the book. I apologize. I should have mentioned that the book hasn't comer out yet. Since you had read andcommented on other posts where we mentioned that the book was not yet out, I was irritated with what seemed to me a repetitious post. Rest assured that the book will be out.

Meanwhile, I believe that John should delete with XXX's any names that people are called on this forum. That includes words such as HOAX, CREEP, JERK, and so on. Mr. Byas, I would like to ask you what you can contribute to the discussion besides posting and then reposting the dsame questions over and over again. I, for one, wish to answer every query as fully as possible. I cannot visit this forum often. I can visit other forums, such as Lancer, even less often. Partially because of eye problems am having, partly because I have a slow computer most of the time and it takes forever to load anything much of the time.

All I ask is that the discussion here be kept civil. Wim should not be calling you names. You should not accuse Wim of stalking you. Please stay on topic-- the assassination of Kennedy and related issues, and stop getting personal.

I would like to add that Wim is getting better in handling his language. DUTCH is his first language and I assure you, the Dutch are awfully direct and get right down to brass tacks, so some things said in English look trivial and irritating to Wim.

I suggest that both of you cool off, and perhaps even ask John Simkin to delete the worst interactions between you. Bill, I really would like to know what your interest is in the Kennedy asaassination, and why you persist showing up here if you are not a researcher OR not trying to get some first-hand information.

I have diliogently attempted to answer questions. Some have to wait for the book because the issues or explanations are simply too complex. There are hundreds of pages of information that have been released. there is the Black Op radio interview. There is the documentary The Love Affair which many libraries made copies of. If you have a specific question, I will try to answer, though it may not be timely if this stupod compuiter doesn't perform better, and also, I pray God you can read this because I can hardly see the keyboard.

May we all be able to work together peacefully and with respect for each other. I am a living witness, and, as John said, I will defend myself. If we can stop ad hominem attacks and just try to get information to each other, progress can be made.

Hopefully, both of you will lay off the name calling and focus on issues instead of each other. But I still believe Wim is right to worry about who you are, Bill--your name, Bill, is a suspicious one and I feel it would be good if you would supply more biographical information if you feel comfortable about that. Right now, your name itself is like Mr. Phil O. Sophy over at alt.conspiracy.... IS Bill Byas your real name (William= will, B ... Biased")? It might well be, but a little more info would help. Do you have a website or something?

Best regards,

Judyth Vary Baker

Thank you,

Judyth Vary Baker

I did not come here to talk about me. I came to talk about the killers of John F. Kennedy-a man and President I admire-and Lee Oswald, a young man who cried out I'M JUST A PATSY.

I made the mistake of getting interested in your story. Since then I have seen nothing but attacks and inuenndo from you and your friensds, and you never answer the questions I ask.

I apologize fore being ineterested in JFK and Lee Oswald. I aplogize for caring. I guess I came to the wronfg place.

Bill

Bill has posted his biography. There are no rules about the length of a biography. I have no reason to believe it is a false name.

Perhaps what Wim is alluding to is the fact that there seems to be nobody here who know of a 'Bill Byas' other than through his posting here. How are we to differentiate between someone using a real name v someone using an alias? Most people in an environment such as this readily come forth with more information than you would like to hear. When someone is not forthcoming and just makes general statements it raises ...yes...I have to say it...a red flag. :rolleyes:

Hey Bill:

Don't go... all opinions are needed.....

The rest of you... The Administrator has spoken, end of discussion...I would think would be appropriate...

Instead of criticizing, how about showing a little appreciation once in awhile, for a difficult job..being carried out and providing a place where you can study the JFK research and also complain..

Might be a thought on occasion.. :rolleyes:

Andy loved your reply...

I.Will.B.Good.

Thanks All..