The Education Forum

A Question For James Gordon

21 hours ago, Bart Kamp said:

Michael Clark .......

......Edited by Admin

Bart, All I see on this forum from you is a couple of years barking and kicking people around. I really don't know what the history is, but, is this forum so awefully offensive, to you, that you can only see fit to come here and act Edited by Admin and this member dealt with

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/16/2018 at 5:59 AM, Vanessa Loney said:

Really? Castro or Khrushchev or Oswald (who you are saying was a CIA asset but that had nothing to do with the assassination??).

Well you are nailing your colours to the mast with that line up. What's your evidence for believing in any of those 3 as actors?

Let's hear your evidence first then I'll give you mine.

Vanessa,

I'm saying that Oswald was a CIA asset but had nothing to with the assassination?  

Really?

I'm saying that?

In case you're wondering, I now believe that Oswald (based on what my hero, Tennent H. Bagley, *allegedly* told Malcolm Blunt) must have been a witting false detector to the USSR in 1959, but I fail to see how that in-and-of-itself has any bearing on Oswald's guilt or innocence in the JFK assassination, or how it, in-and-of-itself, implicates the CIA or any members thereof in same.

Ditto regarding Oswald's probably-CIA/FBI sponsored FPCC activities.

Perhaps you could explain it to me?

PS  If you're thinking Mexico City, it's my opinion that all we can be sure of there is that Oswald was telephonically impersonated twice in that city (and perhaps once physically at the Cuban consulate by a short, 30-ish, blond-haired, blue-eyed, very thin-faced, suit-wearing man), but probably not impersonated by anyone at all (not even himself!) at the Soviet one.

--  TG

Edited by Thomas Graves

13 hours ago, Thomas Graves said:

Vanessa,

I'm saying that Oswald was a CIA asset but had nothing to with the assassination?  

Really?

I'm saying that?

In case you're wondering, I now believe that Oswald (based on what my hero, Tennent H. Bagley, *allegedly* told Malcolm Blunt) must have been a witting false detector to the USSR in 1959, but I fail to see how that in-and-of-itself has any bearing on Oswald's guilt or innocence in the JFK assassination, or how it, in-and-of-itself, implicates the CIA or any members thereof in same.

Ditto regarding Oswald's probably-CIA/FBI sponsored FPCC activities.

Perhaps you could explain it to me?

PS  If you're thinking Mexico City, it's my opinion that all we can be sure of there is that Oswald was telephonically impersonated twice in that city (and perhaps once physically at the Cuban consulate by a short, 30-ish, blond-haired, blue-eyed, very thin-faced, suit-wearing man), but probably not impersonated by anyone at all (not even himself!) at the Soviet one.

--  TG

Tommy

I was just clarifying your view on Oswald as it wasn't clear from that sentence what you meant. You are certainly raising obscurity to an art form on here. 

I'm asking for some evidence to back up your claims that the commies did it and that the CIA was not involved. Time for cards on the table.

On 4/14/2018 at 2:37 AM, Thomas Graves said:

Vanessa,

Castro

Khrushchev

or ... gasp ... Lee Harvey Oswald (either per Pacepa, or all by him witting-or-unwitting CIA Asset frustrated-widdle-self)

(I can almost hear James "OMG!" DiEugenio a-workin' up a sweat right now ... )

--  TG

PS  Who do you think killed JFK, Vanessa?

Do you have a full-blown theory?

PPS  Why do you say the moderators were right to ban Brian Doyle?

Bumped for Vanessa Loney.

If Castro or Khrushchev did it, what kind of evidence should we expect to find, Vanessa?  Neither the Cuban nor the Russian government is subject to the Freedom of Information Act, right?

And how much evidence?  Oodles and gobs?

Isn't it interesting that false defector Yurily Nosenko said KGB didn't even interview Oswald in the USSR ("because Oswald looked so crazy and dangerous"), when in fact they interviewed him twice (according to John Newman)?

Regardless, how are we to explain the fact that Silvia Duran told the Mexican authorities right after the assassination that the "Oswald" she'd dealt with was short (she was only 5' 3.5", herself), blond-haired, and blue-eyed, which not only described 5' 7" Nikolai Leonov, but dovetailed perfectly with Eusebio Azcue's even more Leonov-like 1978 description, i.e., that "Oswald" was about 35 years old, blond-haired, skinny, very thin-faced, and was wearing a suit (as KGB officer Leonov did every workday as Third Secretary at the Soviet Embassy)?

And how could it be that in the 1990s, the above-mentioned Nikolai Leonov said that HE had met ONE-ON-ONE with the emotional, revolver-packin' Oswald at the Soviet Embassy on SUNDAY, September 29, 1963?

--  TG

Edited by Thomas Graves