The Education Forum

National Enquirer shocker

Broke down and spent five bucks on the National Enquirer today, since the front page story was "There Were 3 JFK Shooters!"

News producer Mytchell Mora (he's worked for both FoxNews and CNN, so he's at least non-partisan) has "re-enhanced" the Z film, and found that the first shot (not caught on film) came from the TSBD, the second shot came from the Grassy Knoll (and he can see the windshield shatter with a spray of glass particles), and the fatal head shot was actually two shots from the same vicinity.

Here's what really jumped off the page: "If you listen closely to the audio on the Zapruder film you can hear four shots. The third shot is actually a double!"

Next time you're listening to the Z film, check it out!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow.  You really wonder about what Trump's friend is doing with this.

BTW, have they run Steve Jaffe's story yet about Oswald's attempted John Hurt call?

1 hour ago, James DiEugenio said:

BTW, have they run Steve Jaffe's story yet about Oswald's attempted John Hurt call?

Not familiar with that. Haven't been keeping up with the Enquirer, it just caught my eye in Publix today.

Steve told me about that one, that is how I knew.

He based it on the Grover Proctor lecture at the AARC in 2014.  He said he does not know how they will edit it though.

I forgot to mention, the article includes a photo of "the bullets that killed JFK and wounded Connally" being picked up off the ground. Circles are drawn around what's supposed to be the bullets where they lie. (It's actually the William Allen photo of a man in a suit probing the ground with his hand while Deputy Sheriff Walthers and Officer Foster stand by.)

2 hours ago, Ron Ecker said:

Here's what really jumped off the page: "If you listen closely to the audio on the Zapruder film you can hear four shots. The third shot is actually a double!"

And the audio on the Nix and Muchmore films is even better --- because it's in 7.1 Surround Sound!

:)

jfk-assassination-shooters-zapruder-cons

5 minutes ago, Ron Ecker said:

I forgot to mention, the article includes a photo of "the bullets that killed JFK and wounded Connally" being picked up off the ground. Circles are drawn around what's supposed to be the bullets where they lie. (It's actually the William Allen photo of a man in a suit probing the ground with his hand while Deputy Sheriff Walthers and Officer Foster stand by.)

Yeah, Ron, that photo showing the man allegedly picking up a bullet has been discussed at forums for many years. In actuality, of course, there was no "bullet" recovered from the grass in Dealey Plaza. Here's my webpage covering that subject:

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2015/04/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-927.html

1 hour ago, James DiEugenio said:

Wow.  You really wonder about what Trump's friend is doing with this.

Do you suppose this is what Trump would call "fake news"?

2 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

BTW, does it REALLY cost $5 (U.S.) to buy that Enquirer rag?!

No, I exaggerated. It's really only $4.99.

5 minutes ago, Ron Ecker said:

No, I exaggerated. It's really only $4.99.

Well, OK. That's totally reasonable for such an excellent piece of well-researched journalism then. But I wouldn't go as high as five clams for it.

[ EDIT --- Obligatory ----> :) ]

Edited by David Von Pein

Oh, well, if Jean Davison and John McAdams says its all BS....then it must be?

The debate is not about a skull bone, leave it to DVP and Ayton to come up with that. 

The debate is the FBI guy named Barrett right next to Walthers and what he found.  

Mark Oakes did a really good inquiry into this many years ago.  He did an actual field investigation: interviewing people, writing letters, filming some of those interviews.  You know the kind of stuff that DVP, McAdams, and especially Davison simply do not do.  The footnotes to Davison's book are an absolute joke as is her book.

https://kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-reviews/davison-jean-oswald-s-game

Read this thread and you will see that two witnesses later said that Barrett found a bullet and Walthers saw it. Barrett lied his head off about even being in the picture to Mark. 

https://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/showthread.php?2057-Project-Locating-the-bullets-bullet-holes-in-Dealey-Plaza/page4

Edited by James DiEugenio

3 hours ago, Ron Ecker said:

Broke down and spent five bucks on the National Enquirer today, since the front page story was "There Were 3 JFK Shooters!"

News producer Mytchell Mora (he's worked for both FoxNews and CNN, so he's at least non-partisan) has "re-enhanced" the Z film, and found that the first shot (not caught on film) came from the TSBD, the second shot came from the Grassy Knoll (and he can see the windshield shatter with a spray of glass particles), and the fatal head shot was actually two shots from the same vicinity.

Wow,

I didn't realize that Castro's hit men and/or the Ruskies "triangulated" like that.

--  T.G.

Edited by Thomas Graves

3 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Barrett lied his head off....

And, of course, that alleged l-i-a-r is the very same Robert M. Barrett that so many conspiracy theorists (including James DiEugenio of Los Angeles) love so dearly when it comes to the "Oswald Wallet" topic. Interesting, huh?

Edited by David Von Pein

Yeah, Dave and it only took him 32 years to admit that.

And he would never have if Hosty had not written his book.

Your habit of always leaving out something important is sometimes astonishing.

And I bet that even after this you will leave up that link to your web site .

Edited by James DiEugenio