The Education Forum

Killing Kennedys: Secret Team

The two middle ones 1950's - 60's?  Top left too young for the 50's?

The pic at the bottom right shows Roselli with grey hair reading the 1957 Bantam paperback edition of Alec Waugh's novel Island in the Sun, appropriate since it's about a Caribbean island throwing off its colonial past through political intrigue.  I can't remember if there's a revolution, but the book was a timely best seller, appealing to interested parties.  It was a movie that year, also.

The bottom middle photo is, I think, the Los Angeles-based Roselli of the late 1940s.  Top left looks earlier in the 1940s.  The top middle picture appears to be the comedian and gentle chain-jerker George Gobel.

CRIroselli1.jpg.90a72df50c7f526b9ff207ebbec8394c.jpg

Roselli apparently owned the necktie in the bottom middle photo in 1948:

roselli19.jpg.9ad97f87b65767cefc523aa5d64525aa.jpg

Edited by David Andrews

So George Gobel was hangin with Smathers and JFK by the pool?  i don't think the picture is conclusive enough to say it's Rosselli.  Taken at the Smathers place or Kennedy compound in Palm Beach?   Maybe one of Joe's friends in the background?

I thought the article might be headed in the right direction in part four when it said "OSS Wall Street old boy network".  but I've not read the other parts.