The Education Forum

RFK Jr On the JFK Assassination

Hi Rob,  My first impression after listening to RFK Jr. is that his conclusions about both his Father and his Uncles assassination sounded a lot like Jim Di's  take to me. So I was curious about the RFK' Jrs. disinfo you  allege. So I listened and  I enjoyed your podcast. And around 50:00, you start the RFK Jr. interview segment. You're saying that  Phillips had no association with Alpha 66 and Veciana affiliation to Phillips, as RFK Jr. has alleged is a myth, citing Newman. And you pretty solidly infer that RFK is being completely mislead by Jim Di. In your listener response at the end, someone mentions seeing the RFK interview and you reiterate he's getting bad information.

I liked your segment about Gordon Novel's lie detector test results,  I had no idea he'd be so nervous about so many connections.

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

10 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Hi Rob,  My first impression after listening to RFK Jr. is that his conclusions about both his Father and his Uncles assassination sounded a lot like Jim Di's  take to me. So I was curious about the RFK' Jrs. disinfo you  allege. So I listened and  I enjoyed your podcast. And around 50:00, you start the RFK Jr. interview segment. You're saying that  Phillips had no association with Alpha 66 and Veciana affiliation to Phillips is a myth, as RFK Jr. has alleged, citing Newman. And you pretty solidly infer that RFK is being completely mislead by Jim Di. In your listener response at the end, someone mentions seeing the RFK interview and you reiterate he's getting bad information.

I liked your segment about Gordon Novel's lie detector test results,  I had no idea he'd be so nervous about so many connections.

Hey Kirk!

As much as it pains me, because personally I think Newman is an arrogant xxxxx at times (from the condescending way he treated his assistant in Dallas at the conference and him blowing our scheduled interview off...but that's another story) He has pretty much decimated the Philips/Veciana/Bishop myth. Of course to begin with, all we had to go on was an assertion from a real piece of human trash in Veciana and his "story". A former HSCA investigator beleiving Veciana, and I don't put any faith in the so called "eyewitness accounts" of JVB and Wynne Johnson in seeing the 3 meet in Dallas. I'm saying that there is no documentable proof of ties between Philips/Veciana/Alpha 66.  RFK Jr is either a horrible researcher or he is getting his information from someone who doesn't know what they are talking about. Not neccessarily Jim D., as he was in Dallas and saw Newman's presentation as well. It's not like he doesn't know the truth. 

Thank you! I try to bring long forgotten or little known info up that I find out there! Thank you for listening!

As much as I generally admire RFK jr, I think he’s been off on this, as well as on the relative safety of vaccines.