The Education Forum

Barr McClellan on the role of Lyndon Johnson and his lawyer Ed Clark in the JFK assassination

Barr McClellan on the role of Lyndon Johnson and his lawyer Ed Clark in the JFK assassination

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3fyKKuGcaw&t=01s

Robert Morrow interview of Barr McClellan on June 19, 2020. Interview was conducted in the Robert Witt boardroom at Embassy Suites in Tuscaloosa, AL. LBJ lawyer Barr McClellan worked closely with Ed Clark and Don Thomas, two of LBJ's closest friends and partners in crime, money laundering, ballot stuffing and murder. Both Ed Clark and Don Thomas admitted to LBJ's pal Ed Clark's role in the JFK assassination. A third lawyer John Coates also told McClellan of Ed Clark's role in the JFK assassination. Barr McClellan from the mid 1960s to 1970s was one of the top oil and gas lawyers in Texas. Austin legend Frank Denius was also a lawyer with McClellan at the firm Clark, Thomas, Winters and Denius.

• 3 years later...

I am personal friends with Barr McClellan. Four years ago this summer I interviewed Barr in Tuscaloosa, AL. We tried to make the interview as comprehensive as possible. I speak to Barr often; about every week or at the most every two weeks. We have had many conversations over the years. Our first conversation was in 2008 and I am convinced that U.S. intelligence was monitoring it. Barr and I were both speaking on land lines and the phone call got dropped!

In my opinion the most important part of Barr's book Blood, Money and Power was his firsthand knowledge of 3 of LBJ's lawyers admitting that LBJ's blood brother and very powerful Texas power broker Ed Clark was involved in the JFK assassination. Ed Clark admitted this to Barr himself. Don Thomas, a tax attorney who was extremely close to Lyndon Johnson for decades, also directly implicated Ed Clark in the JFK assassination. John Coates, a third LBJ lawyer also told Barr that Ed Clark was involved in the JFK assassination.

When Barr wrote his book Blood, Money & Power, he did not know much about the JFK assassination in general and he was too lazy to try to figure it out. There are some strikingly wrong things in his book, such as Oswald shooting JFK, Oswald being a communist, etc. Barr McClellan knew that LBJ angle well but I think he was just too lazy to try and figure out things such as Oswald not shooting anyone, being a patsy and being a pawn of U.S. intelligence.

Decades later, Barr McClellan firmly believes that Lee Harvey Oswald was completely innocent of involvement in the JFK assassination.

If anyone wants to speak with Barr McClellan I have his contact phone number and email address. Currently, Barr lives in Mississippi on the coast and is caretaking for his wife Cecile who is experiencing serious medical problems that she is powering through. But I am sure Barr came make time to speak with you if you have an interest in talking with him.

WOW! You were in Tuscaloosa, Alabama? I work in Tuscaloosa.........down at BF Goodrich. June will make 17 years I've been working there. I live about an hour and a half away though but the long drive gives me plenty of time to consume JFK assassination videos. 😁 It's a small world after all!

I wouldn't know what questions to ask Barr McClellan. What I know of him and his book and story I've gleaned from his videotaped interviews. Everything else I have learned via Robert Morrow. 

And Billy Sol Estes from Doug Caddy.

How much would we "not know" about Ed Clark, the "real " King Pin of Texas political power and his true bond with LBJ if it were not for Barr McClellan?

Same with Estes and Doug Caddy's research?

Yet, who wouldn't want to hear Barr McClelland tell even more stories of the real Texas back-room power elite and other crimes and corruptions they directed and controlled back in those days?

The man has a presence and mesmerizing great trial attorney voice of authority speaking manner one would expect from a man of his background.

I picture him living in a rich color wood panel ranch type home with high quality red leather seats, a large stone mantle log burning fireplace and a liquor cabinet stocked with the finest conversation bourbon and maybe even an antique Hemingway style humidor offering Perdomo cigars.