The Education Forum

Richard Nixon and the Kennedy Assassination.

Lynne Foster

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Owen, I was expecting you to comment and you did not. Are you a Nixon fan?

Did you read this part?

Indeed, it is a documented, proven fact that Nixon's cronies plotted outright political murder (Jack Anderson was lucky to survive.) He was scheming to have people beaten up. He associated with mobsters. Nazi propaganda films were being shown in the White House. His men schemed to burglarize Republican headquarters and blame it on the Democrats. They schemed to plant McGovern campaign literature in the apartment of Art Brehmer, the would-be assassin of George Wallace, and the evidence strongly suggests they probably even schemed to assassinate Ted Kennedy, and after having failed, they blamed the fortunate survivor for the death of unintended victim, Mary Jo Kopechne.

Indeed, Nixon's memoirs are littered with evidence that as far as he was concerned, Chappaquiddick was nothing more than an election issue, it had nothing to do with a tragic murder. To quote Richard Nixon directly:

In the short term, I knew that Chappaquiddick would undermine Kennedy's role as a leader of the opposition to the administration's policies. In the longer term, it would be one of his greatest liabilities if he decided to run for President in 1972. It was clear that the full story of what had happened that night on Chappaquidick had not come out, [how did he know, did his plan misfire?] and I suspected that the press would not try very hard to uncover it. Therefore I told Ehrlichman to have someone investigate the case for us and get the real facts out. [we all know what that means in Nixon-speak.] "Don't let up on this for a minute," I said. "Just put yourself in their place if something like that happened to us." In fact, our private

investigator was unable to turn out anything besides rumors.

Needless to say, the truth was damaging to Richard Nixon, because if it wasn't, he would not have to rely on rumors about Chappaquiddick , for political advantage. The truth is, Nixon feared another Kennedy candidacy and Chappaquiddick was Richard Nixon's failed attempt to assassinate yet another political rival.

Read the entire article, it's covers the Kennedy assassination as well.

And if that's not enough, folks, the article (by none other than Mat Wilson) informs us that Frenchy was Charles Harrelson! Who would have thunk it?

That's right and that's the most incredible part !

!

Charles Harrelson was a contract killer and according to Jack Anderson, whom Nixon tried to have killed, he was involved in the assassination of John F. Kennedy. Harrelson is believed to be one of the gunmen behind the picket fence on the Grassy Knoll. Harrelson was one of the three tramps arrested in Dealey Plaza on 22nd November, 1963, along with Frank Sturgis and Howard Hunt. In 1992, the Dallas Police Department claimed that the three tramps were Gus Abrams, John F. Gedney and Harold Doyle, but their photographs do not match.

In 1968 Harrelson was convicted of the murder of businessman, Sam Degelia, in a contract killing in South Texas. After serving time he was released, and in 1979 Harrelson was paid $250,000 by drug dealers to assassinate Federal Judge John H. Wood. On 29th May, 1979, Wood was shot dead, the first federal judge to be murdered in the 20th century.

When he was arrested for murdering a federal judge he confessed to being one of the gunmen who shot at President John F. Kennedy. He later withdrew this confession, but the admission is more credible than the denial. He received two life sentences for the murder of Wood in a criminal investigation which proved to be more expensive than the investigation in the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.

In 1995 Harrelson attempted to break out of Atlanta Federal Prison. He was recaptured and moved to Florence Administrative Maximum Penitentiary in Colorado.

Charles Harrelson is also a former Jack Ruby Strip Bar Bouncer, and if that doesn't push all the skeptics over the fence, nothing ever will. In retrospect, if Jack Ruby could not rely on the man who committed paid murders for the mob, it is because Charles Harrelson had met his quota for November, 1963.

Chuck Cook, a reporter for the Dallas morning news interviewed Harrelson on the judge Wood case and subsequently asked him about his claims of murdering the President. Cook said that Harrelson ‘got this sly little grin on his face, Harrelson is very intelligent and has a way of not answering when it suits him.’ At a later interview Cook brought the subject up again and at that point Harrelson became very serious, Cook quoted Harrelson as saying "Listen, if and when I get out of here (prison) and feel free to talk, I will have something that will be the biggest story you ever had" and added "November 22,

1963. You remember that!". Most of the time, when Harrelson has been questioned with regard to the assassination he has emphatically denied it, but Cook showed the photos of the three tramps to Harrison’s wife Jo Ann Harrelson who was "amazed at the similarities." Indeed, even aging has not affected the resemblance.

If you are a real Kennedy Assassination buff, you will soak up every single word here:!

Did you check out that picture on the website?

I've seen several pictures of Charles Harrelson, Mat or whoever you are. But if he has the "same hairline" as Frenchy, years later (the poor guy's going bald in the slammer), it musta been him!

Ron, are you talking to me? Who is Frenchy?

By the way, I think you need to factor in the aging process when you consider "hairline evidence" I think you re overreacting here.

Read this again, I think his wife is in a better position to judge than you are:

"Chuck Cook, a reporter for the Dallas morning news interviewed Harrelson on the judge Wood case and subsequently asked him about his claims of murdering the President. Cook said that Harrelson ‘got this sly little grin on his face, Harrelson is very intelligent and has a way of not answering when it suits him.’ At a later interview Cook brought the subject up again and at that point Harrelson became very serious, Cook quoted Harrelson as saying "Listen, if and when I get out of here (prison) and feel free to talk, I will have something that will be the biggest story you ever had" and added "November 22, 1963. You remember that!". Most of the time, when Harrelson has been questioned with regard to the assassination he has emphatically denied it, but Cook showed the photos of the three tramps to Harrison’s wife Jo Ann Harrelson who was 'amazed at the similarities.' Indeed, even aging has not affected the resemblance. "

Edited by Lynne Foster

I thought I'd get serious input here because it's all relevant to the kennedy assassination, but people like Owens just want to talk about Howard Dean.

I really don't get this.

Anyways, goodnight, I thought I was here to discuss the assassination of John F. Kennedy.

I think people's political views are denying impartial discussion here.

I think people's political views are denying impartial discussion here.

No.

Your meaningless and mindless spam is clogging the boards.

I don't know your purpose here, but it certainly isn't to learn about the assassination or to truly research it. If that was truly the case, you would be reading more, using more sources, and posting less.

In the words of Abraham Lincoln:

"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. "

For the benefit of those who have read this thread and the “great read” that is linked to in the original post, I want to point out the disinformation and apparent plagiarism that has been presented here.

First, there is this factoid that caught my attention in the “great read” by “Mat Wilson”:

Charles Harrelson is also a former Jack Ruby Strip Bar Bouncer, and if that doesn't push all the skeptics over the fence, nothing ever will.

That is certainly news to me. Is it news to everyone else? I wonder what his source for this was (I assume that Jack Ruby Strip Bar, being capitalized, is supposed to mean the Carousel Club), but of course the article doesn’t cite any sources.

On Harrelson’s wife being “amazed at the similarities” between the tramp and her husband, she was referring to the tall blond tramp, identified by Lois Gibson as Harrelson. In the article her words have been taken out of context to make the reader believe she was referring to the short tramp Frenchy, which is of course ridiculous. But that didn’t stop the poster, who doesn’t even know who “Frenchy” refers to, from coming here to link us to this “great read.”

Next, consider this passage from the “great read”:

Nixon falsely claimed that the first he heard of Kennedy's death was during a taxi ride in New York City, however, a UPI photo reveals the truth. The photo shows a "shocked Richard Nixon" [HIS Dealy Plaza, 'hobo' act] having already learned of Kennedy's assassination upon his arrival at New York's Idlewild Airport --BEFORE his alleged taxi ride. Perhaps, Richard Nixon does not want us to know who picked him up at the airport, who he talked to or what he said, but he doesn't have to lie to us.

Compare the similarity of the above, for the most part identical wording, to this passage from the article “Dirty Politics” by Mark Edwards (I found this by simply Googling the phrase “shocked Richard Nixon”):

Nixon said that he first heard about Kennedy's death during a taxi ride in New York City. However, a United Press International photo taken that day tells a different story. The photo shows a "shocked Richard Nixon" (as the caption reads) having already learned of Kennedy's assassination upon his arrival at New York's Idlewild Airport--in other words, before his alleged taxi ride. Perhaps Nixon was trying to deflect attention from the fact that the plane he had arrived on had originated from Dallas, Texas.

http://mtracy9.tripod.com/kennedy.html

If you want something more obvious than that, and closer to home, consider this passage from the Wilson article, with no source credited, to the passage that follows it from John Geraghty’s online seminar “Charles Voyd Harrison,” which John posted on November 24, 2004 with footnoted sources:

Chuck Cook, a reporter for the Dallas morning news interviewed Harrelson on the judge Wood case and subsequently asked him about his claims of murdering the President. Cook said that Harrelson ‘got this sly little grin on his face, Harrelson is very intelligent and has a way of not answering when it suits him.’ At a later interview Cook brought the subject up again and at that point Harrelson became very serious, Cook quoted Harrelson as saying "Listen, if and when I get out of here (prison) and feel free to talk, I will have something that will be the biggest story you ever had" and added "November 22, 1963. You remember that!". Most of the time, when Harrelson has been questioned with regard to the assassination he has emphatically denied it, but Cook showed the photos of the three tramps to Harrison’s wife Jo Ann Harrelson who was "amazed at the similarities." Indeed, even aging has not affected the resemblance.

From John Geraghty’s seminar:

A reporter for the Dallas morning news by the name of Chuck Cook interviewed Harrelson on the judge Wood case and subsequently asked him about his claims of murdering the President, Cook said that Harrelson ‘got this sly little grin on his face, Harrelson is very intelligent and has a way of not answering when it suits him’(6). At a later interview Cook brought the subject up again and at that point Harrelson became very serious, Cook quoted Harrelson as saying “Listen, if and when I get out of here (prison) and feel free to talk, I will have something that will be the biggest story you ever had” and added “November 22, 1963. You remember that!”. Cooks claims seem to be sensational as every other time Harrelson has been questioned with regard to the assassination he has emphatically denied it. Cook later showed the photos of the three tramps to Harrison’s wife Jo Ann Harrelson who was “amazed at the similarities”. Cook later revealed that Harrelson's jail conversations were indeed being monitored although this is the norm in some prisons including the maximum penitentiary in Colorado in which he is currently incarcerated(7).

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=2371

Edited by Ron Ecker

That picture is very clear to me. Honesty is such a lonely word on this forum.

I guess you are all, Jim Garrison, Gerald posner, McAdams and other disinformation supporters.

I don't think you have put a dent in the fact that Richard Nixon was directly involved in the Kennedy assassination.

Incredible, how hard you try however, I am absolutely astounded by the effort.

I guess you are all politically motivated here, because you never discuss the Kennedy assassination, unless you wish to protect scoundrels like Richard Nixon.

This is directly from the article, and I get the feeling that it has upset your political views, is that what this is all about?

"It is not really certain whether Harrelson was successful in his mission to kill the President. He could have fired the shot that missed. What is absolutely certain is that he was with Howard Hunt and Frank Sturgis at the scene of the crime, that Nixon was evidently an off-site operative and 'Watergate' is merely an act that includes many crimes, including the assassination of John F. Kennedy.

The battle between Nixon loyalists and Nixon targets is still a huge factor in American politics. When Bill Clinton was elected President, Nixon loyalists adopted the mantra "if the press can impeach Nixon, the press can impeach Clinton" and they stuck to it, to provoke the greatest constitutional crisis since Watergate. Nobody blamed the media because former Nixon spies like Lucianne Goldberg are no longer called spies, they are called "the media", and the phony distinction between the "Liberal" media and the "Conservative" media has become a license to distort the truth without the need to act like a treacherous spy. Why pretend to be a journalist to spy on your opponent, when you can call yourself a "Conservative journalist" and lie about your opponent with impunity?

In actual fact the media should not be "Liberal" or "Conservative", it should be reliable, but when Richard Nixon was forced to resign, he blamed the liberal media for his predicament and he spent the rest of his life cultivating the power to do the same to his enemies.

The climax of the plot to impeach President Clinton was April 1, 1998, when Dick Morris foamed around the mouth on national television and vehemently condemned what he called, the "Nixonian creep that we have seen in the Clinton White House." Dick Morris called himself a journalist, but in fact, he was acting like Lucianne Goldberg who had pretended to be a journalist in the 1970's, because she was trying to gain political advantage for Richard Nixon.

Moreover, the very same money that was responsible for backing Richard Nixon in the 1970's was responsible for attacking Bill Clinton, and a memo dated May 12, 1971, from Charles Colson to H. R. Haldeman, identified the long-standing, finanial, Scaife/Nixon relationship. According to the memo: "...Dick Scaife is feeling very down on the administration at the moment. Inasmuch as Scaife has been one of our biggest financial backers, I think we need to consider perhaps some unusual steps to rebuild relationships."

Thankfully, Richard Nixon's financial backers did not make him President of the United States, in 1960, because he would have probably invaded Cuba and triggered a nuclear war with the Soviet Union, in the process. As a matter of fact, that is exactly what Richard Nixon advised Kennedy to do. In his own words, speaking to Kennedy about Cuba, Richard Nixon said, "I would find a proper legal cover and I would go in. There are several justifications that could be used, like protecting American citizens living in Cuba and defending our base at Guatanamo. I believe that the most important thing at this point is that we do whatever is necessary to get Castro and communism out of Cuba." Fortunately, John F. Kennedy was the President of the United States, in 1960.

Unfortunately for the President however, Richard Nixon and Lyndon Johnson were reading from the same page, regarding the obsession to prosecute the Vietnam war, and that became absolutely clear when Richard Nixon did not challenge Johnson's political candidacy in 1964. In other words, while Lyndon Johnson publicly promised to maintain the Kennedy agenda, he had privately reached a secret deal which Nixon, and that was the real, credibility gap of the Johnson White House. Needless to say, Nixon did not oppose Lyndon Johnson in 1964 because his choices were determined by the "politics" of the Kennedy assassination. Everybody who had a hand in the plot to assassinate Kennedy had his role defined for him, Richard Nixon did not have unilateral authority over a diverse, group efort. If that were the case, he would have opposed Lyndon Johnson's political candidacy in 1964, but he did not."

By the way Ron, everybody that i have shown those posted pictures, thinks that the picture of the "HOBO" LOL is in fact Harrelson.

The features of a person do not change despite the aging process, but I have had a good laugh with all the propaganda you are posting, to misinform.

Anyways, who should be happy about the fact that one of the plotters is in a federal prison.

Anyways, I missed the point of all that whining Ron, are you trying to say that both MC Tracy and Mat Wilson are wrong about the fact that Richard Nixon is lying about the assassination of John F. Kennedy?

Edited by Lynne Foster

Lynee,

What's your hard on for this Mat Wilson guy? You seem to think every thing he writes is the "Holy Grail". To me it all looks like idle unsubstantiated speculation. The supposedly damming photo of Tricky Dick was nowhere to be seen nor were there any footnotes. You may take everything he says as the "Wilson given truth" but if you want to be taken seriously on this forum you should cite researchers who actually have research to back their claims.

The way you constantly plug his work makes me wonder if you have an ulterior motive. Are you his publisher, press agent, wife, daughter or girl friend? Or are you just an obsessed fan. Or are you him using an assumed identity?

Just because someone doesn't Wilson or you seriously it does not mean that he or she wants to protect Nixon or is a Warrenist. It just means they don't like hokum.

Edited by Len Colby

Lynee,

What's your hard on for this Mat Wilson guy? You seem to think every thing he writes is the "Holy Grail". To me it all looks like idle unsubstantiated speculation. The supposedly damming photo of Tricky Dick was nowhere to be seen nor were there any footnotes. You may take everything he says as the "Wilson given truth" but if you want to be taken seriously on this forum you should cite researchers who actually have research to back their claims.

The way you constantly plug his work makes me wonder if you have an ulterior motive. Are you his publisher, press agent, wife, daughter or girl friend? Or are you just an obsessed fan. Or are you him using an assumed identity?

Like I said in another thread...

A fiver says these linked web sites will be selling something soon... Book, Video, Etc. Something for sale... It is the most plausible explanation for seemingly irrational spamming.

Lynee,

Like I said in another thread...

A fiver says these linked web sites will be selling something soon... Book, Video, Etc. Something for sale... It is the most plausible explanation for seemingly irrational spamming.

And like I said, Nixon was propelled to power by destroying an innocent man -Alger Hiss.

Why don't you people mention his evident involvement in the Kennedy assassination, if you are here to discuss the assassination of John F. Kennedy?