The Education Forum

Richard Nixon and the Kennedy Assassination.

Lynne Foster

Pat, you must first advise whether when you when you wrote "Do I win a prize" the pun was intentional or not. Somehow I suspect it was!

You do belong to the group of 5% of Americans who can remember what "WIN" meant.

About the only thing I remember about Carter was his fight with a rabbit and Billie Beer. But in fairness to the man I think he has devoted his life to public service. I could be wrong but I think President Ford still spends most of his time on the golf course.

Edited by Tim Gratz

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lynne Foster' date='Nov 14 2005, 06:00 AM' post='45199']

I guess you think I am Wilson because I haven't learned to discuss the Kennedy assassination without discussing the killers. It's great to know that you know why Nixon didn't run in 1964, I guess you are a Nixon insider.

Next time I have a question about Nixon, I'll just as you.

Is he responsible for the murder of John Lennon?

John:

Just how long are you going to allow this nitnit to literally ruin this forum? SHe has now managed to accuse everyone here of being everything from a Nixon supporter to trying to sabotage the investigation of the assassination.

This used to be a serious forum but the last few days it's been a joke: a sad joke.

And this is not just my opinion, several people from the forum were privately in touch last evening about this.

Dawn

[quote name='Tim Gratz' date='Nov 14 2005, 08:16 AM' post='45215']

You do belong to the group of 5% of Americans who can remember what "WIN" meant.

Tim: Surely you jest? Who could FORGET "Whip Inflation Now"?

Don't you remember how succesful all those pins were against inflation?

Ford was so innovative; a genius :)

Dawn

Dawn, yes, indeed, Ford did stop inflation through those pins, until he was defeated by Carter!

Don't you wonder whose idea those pins were?

Fortd was a much better athlete than he was portrayed but I suspect the satires of Chevy Chase helped cost him the presidency. I'm sure you remember Chase on SNL.

Whatever happened to Chase? Heard a rumour he retired to a Maryland suburb of DC.

I didn't know Nixon was so heavily involved in the kennedy assassination. I have heard plenty of rumors, but this is the first comprehensive account I have read, it's incredible.

Check this out:

Nixon falsely claimed that the first he heard of Kennedy's death was during a taxi ride in New York City, however, a UPI photo reveals the truth. The photo shows a "shocked Richard Nixon" [HIS Dealy Plaza, 'hobo' act] having already learned of Kennedy's assassination upon his arrival at New York's Idlewild Airport --BEFORE his alleged taxi ride. Perhaps, Richard Nixon does not want us to know who picked him up at the airport, who he talked to or what he said, but he doesn't have to lie to us.

Many researchers have linked Richard Nixon to the assassination of John F. Kennedy because his outright lies, the secrecy and his selective amnesia is very telling. For example, as H.R. Haldeman indicates in his book, "The Ends of Power", Watergate was ultimately about a shocking scandal that preceded a simple burglary, and as Haldeman indicates:

In fact, I was puzzled when he [Nixon] told me, 'Tell Ehrlichman this whole group of Cubans [Watergate Burglars] is tied to the Bay of Pigs.' After a pause I said, 'The Bay of Pigs? What does that have to do with the Watergate Burglary?' But Nixon merely said, 'Ehrlichman will know what I mean,' and dropped the subject.

It is now quite clear and obvious that the Watergate burglars were tied to the murder of John F. Kennedy, and Haldeman does not mince words when he says, "It seems that in all of those Nixon references to the Bay of Pigs, he was actually referring to the Kennedy assassination."

Lynne, I would advise you to use the JFK Index of the Forum. For example, these issues have already been discussed here:

Nixon, Watergate and the JFK Assassination

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=4558

Operation Sandwedge: Jack Kennedy and George Wallace

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=4487

I am convinced that Richard Nixon had nothing at all to do with the assassination of JFK. In fact, we can say with some confidence that no senior figures in the Republican Party had anything to do with the assassination. As William Buckley said to Barry Goldwater after the assassination, it is not worth you standing, the Democrats will win it by a landslide. To understand the assassination you need to look at those politicians (and business interests) surrounding Lyndon Johnson.

I am not saying that Nixon was incapable of encouraging his friends to carry out assassinations. For example, I believe his friends were responsible for the attempt to kill George Wallace. However, it is about timing and not honesty. Nixon rivals LBJ as being the most corrupt president in American history.

Nixon did attempt to use the information he had about the CIA and FBI in the involvement and cover-up of the assassination. This information came from William Sullivan, the man who carried out the FBI/CIA joint investigation of the assassination with James Jesus Angleton. Nixon used this information to blackmail Richard Helms. He was too scared of trying to blackmail Hoover and maybe he did use his friends to help him die. It was definitely very convenient for Nixon and his choice of the man to replace Hoover is very significant. Remember, it was Grey who got the contents of E. Howard Hunt's safe.

[quote name='Lynne Foster' date='Nov 14 2005, 06:00 AM' post='45199']

I guess you think I am Wilson because I haven't learned to discuss the Kennedy assassination without discussing the killers. It's great to know that you know why Nixon didn't run in 1964, I guess you are a Nixon insider.

John:

Just how long are you going to allow this nitnit to literally ruin this forum? SHe has now managed to accuse everyone here of being everything from a Nixon supporter to trying to sabotage the investigation of the assassination.

This used to be a serious forum but the last few days it's been a joke: a sad joke.

And this is not just my opinion, several people from the forum were privately in touch last evening about this.

Dawn

[quote name='Tim Gratz' date='Nov 14 2005, 08:16 AM' post='45215']

Tim: Surely you jest? Who could FORGET "Whip Inflation Now"?

Don't you remember how succesful all those pins were against inflation?

Ford was so innovative; a genius :)

Dawn

This is just plain silliness. By the way Dawn, if you study that UPI photograph of Richard Nixon, you will find that he looks just like a hobo.

Do you think that Howard Hunt rubbed off on him?

How long have you been trying to ban me from this message board and why?

Read this again, I think his wife is in a better position to judge than you are:

"Chuck Cook, a reporter for the Dallas morning news... showed the photos of the three tramps to Harrison’s wife Jo Ann Harrelson who was 'amazed at the similarities.' Indeed, even aging has not affected the resemblance. "

She said she was 'amazed at the similarities' that doesn't mean she thought it was him. It could even be understood to mean the opposite. If you showed my wife pictures of me taken years before she would probably say 'That's him' if you showed her pictures of someone else who looked a lot like me she would probably say something like "I'm amazed at the similarities."

It would also be valuable to know if she knew him in 1963. If you, I'm assuming you really are Wilson or his partner, show the photo to a recognized and trained forensic photographic analysis and he or she says they're the same person I might agree you are on to something rather than that you are on something.

LEN, GIVE IT UP WE OBVIOUSLY DO NOT AGREE.

I think you're Wilson because you constantly plug his meritless works and like him you state that things are beyond doubt based on the shakiest of evidence.

I'm am not a 'Nixon insider', that distinction belongs to Tim [LOL] you use that innuendo against all of us. I did study American history. Nixon said the press wouldn't have him "to kick around any more" after losing the governor's race indicating his withdrawal from politics. He never show any interest in running for president again until the late 60's. The chances of any Republican winning in '64 after the assassination were very slim and even lower for Nixon. Only twice had a defeated candidate later been elected president Jefferson in 1800 and Cleveland in 1892. These were special cases in 1796 Jefferson's 2nd place made him VP Cleveland was elected in 1884 and won the popular vote in 1888 and Harrison [Cleveland's opponent in 88 and 92 supported a very unpopular tariff increase. Incumbents very rarely lost presidential elections before 1976 and most examples were special cases like Cleveland in 1888, Harrison in 1892 and Hoover in 1932 [he was blamed for causing of at least not ending the Depression]

You were the one claiming to know about a secret LBJ/Nixon pact maybe you are the insider

This is just plain silliness. By the way Dawn, if you study that UPI photograph of Richard Nixon, you will find that he looks just like a hobo.

Do you think that Howard Hunt rubbed off on him?

LOL Nixon always looked like a hobo!! Your logic gets fuzzier by the minute. I agree it is silly.

How long have you been trying to ban me from this message board and why?

Could it be because you spam this forum with garbage and insult everyone who disagrees with you?

[Dawn did I get that right?]

Read this again, I think his wife is in a better position to judge than you are:
"Chuck Cook, a reporter for the Dallas morning news... showed the photos of the three tramps to Harrison’s wife Jo Ann Harrelson who was 'amazed at the similarities.' Indeed, even aging has not affected the resemblance. "

She said she was 'amazed at the similarities' that doesn't mean she thought it was him. It could even be understood to mean the opposite. If you showed my wife pictures of me taken years before she would probably say 'That's him' if you showed her pictures of someone else who looked a lot like me she would probably say something like "I'm amazed at the similarities."

It would also be valuable to know if she knew him in 1963. If you, I'm assuming you really are Wilson or his partner, show the photo to a recognized and trained forensic photographic analysis and he or she says they're the same person I might agree you are on to something rather than that you are on something.

LEN, GIVE IT UP WE OBVIOUSLY DO NOT AGREE.

1] Cop out reply

2] It's not just me, everyone disagrees with you. I think the only thing we agree on is that you're a pain in the ass.

I think Lynee is either

1] Wilson or his partner/press agent

2] A 'xxxxx' who has come here just to piss people off.

3] Who she claims to be but in that case her arrogance out strips her knowledge and wisdom.

In any case I don't think it's worth anyone's while to continue responding to her posts. I doubt I will. Anyone can make one or two dumb posts but Lynee doesn't seem capable of or willing to producing anything else

Edited by Len Colby

And when Nixon selected Grey over Mark Felt, he upset (I almost used a vulgarism) Felt, and look where that got Nixon!

Deep Throat felt he'd been slighted [sorry couldn't resist]

Tim now that we're on the subject of Republican presidents lying about when they first saw/heard about historically critical tragedies, I invite you to reply to the thread concerning Bush's lies about what he saw on 9/11 http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=5209

Len

Has everyone forgotten that Irving Berlin wrote a song "Whip Inflation Now"? I don't know how they forced him to do it, but the song was so bad that the whole world has made a point of forgetting it. I defy anyone to find a mention of it on the Internet. I even searched in vain in a Berlin biography at Amazon.com. The song is a moment in American popular culture totally lost to history - except for my memory of it, I guess. When I'm gone, that'll be it.

Edited by Ron Ecker

Has everyone forgotten that Irving Berlin wrote a song "Stop Inflation Now"? I don't know how they forced him to do it, but the song was so bad that the whole world has made a point of forgetting it. I defy anyone to find a mention of it on the Internet. I even searched in vain in a Berlin biography at Amazon.com. The song is a moment in American popular culture totally lost to history - except for my memory of it, I guess. When I'm gone, that'll be it.

Many CT types would claim that if it's not on the Net it doesn't exist. Are you sure that's the title?

Len,

I meant to say "Whip Inflation Now" and wrote "Stop Inflation Now" instead. I've edited the post.

Ron

P.S. Though "Stop Inflation Now" would have been a better slogan. SIN buttons!

Edited by Ron Ecker