The Education Forum

Was BDM a balding policeman?

Guest Eugene B. Connolly

Guest Eugene B. Connolly

Using the excellent quality 5700.jpg of Willis Photo number 8 posted

by Ron and found at:

http://www.geocities.com/quaneeri2/5700.jpg

which shows BDM I have come to the conclusion that the BDM is in fact(?) a policeman(?).

Please view the enlarged photos of the BDM using above 5700 photo.

BDM looks to me like a policeman complete with cap (?) and badge on arm(?).

Another possibility is that the person is not wearing a cap but is in fact bald. The remaining male type balding pattern hair loss can be clearly seen on the side of the head above the ear(?). Btw could it be Jack Ruby?

Any views on this? I just enlarged the 5700 photo to about 600% and then copied,pasted and saved a rectangular area containing the BDM figure. I then used a small graphic programme called Mediachance Bworks to apply different filters - Normal black and white, High contrast, Low contrast, Duotone etc., etc. I did not add to or take away from the enlargement before or after applying the filters.

This looks like a policeman (?) walking bent over behind

the wall in order to avoid being seen.

EBC

Edited by Eugene B. Connolly

Eugene

I wanted to post two fotos but unfortunately I seem to be run out of space, hope to fix that later.

But if I'm correct you can compare the Willis #5, two persons standing on the stairs comming from the knoll, with Mooreman #5, there you can see a man with

a white hat, who joined the other two. As BDM seems to wear a hat wouldn't this

fit?

Edited by George Bollschweiler

Guest Eugene B. Connolly

But if I'm correct you can compare the Willis #5, two persons standing on the stairs comming from the knoll, with Mooreman #5,

George,

Can you give me an addy for Moorman #5?

Gene

Brake Lights!

Yep. Brake lights indeed. Now the question is, incompetence or something else? While in my mind there is no doubt of the complicity of the Secret Service leadership (Roberts on up), Rybka and Hill were obviously not in the loop and were not part of the plot, as evidenced by their actions. Also, both Greer and Kellerman have stated that they thought it was a plot and that there were more than three shots fired. Incompetence (Greer hitting the brakes/panic) then?

Move over Bill Buckner- there was actually someone who choked in a more tragic and clutch situation than you! :eek

Move over Bill Buckner- there was actually someone who choked in a more tragic and clutch situation than you! :secret

Absolutely. Greer and Kellerman both choked. Greer slowed down to turn around and see what was going on, and Kellerman just plain froze and was unable to accurately remember what happened. While many take him at his word that Kennedy yelled out "My God I'm hit" or some such thing the fact is that the Zapruder film confirms everyone else in the car's recollection that Kennedy said nothing and that it was Connally who yelled.

Ultimately, I think Kellerman is the more at fault. He should have told Greer to floor it or take evasive action or something after the first shot. Instead he said nothing and Greer took it upon himself to find out what was going on.

Guest Eugene B. Connolly

George,

Thanks for the addy. Some good material here.

Here is a pic I found of Dealey Plaza which gives a good idea of the layout.

Gene

I'm sure someone will correct me if I am wrong, but I believe it is Emmett Hudson and two other unnamed men who have never come forward...generally people think they were securing the stairs and sidewalk leading back to the fence/wall

area where all the "action" was. Even if you dont' believe in BADGEMAN, BLACK DOG MAN or NIX CLASSIC GUNMAN, the traffic, car tracks, cigarettes and blood make that a real hotspot -- plus people heard shots from there.

They look like a team in the same way that the Dark complected man and Umbrella man do....the men who waved and then just sat down in place on the curb.....

and one guy stayed with Emmitt and told him to"keep down"or words to that effect....in all my years of lurking, #3 has yet to be identified or even speculated on, iirc.

It has always been my opinion that Kellerman watched the whole thing in the side view mirror......fwiw.

and one guy stayed with Emmitt and told him to"keep down"or words to that effect....in all my years of lurking, #3 has yet to be identified or even speculated on, iirc.

It has always been my opinion that Kellerman watched the whole thing in the side view mirror......fwiw.

Wow. Good stuff guys. I did not realize that they were unidentified or controversial figures. I figured with their prominent positions, they would surely have been identified long ago. A team there to control access to the hot spots would make a lot of sense.

Tom, what's behind your views on Kellerman? Gut feeling? Something you read somewhere? Just curious.

:up

Edited by Greg Wagner