Nothing on that, but seeing Gemberling's report reminded me

of an odd happening at Mary's burial. Robert Groden and I stood

on the fringe of the crowd at the cemetery...looked down and

noticed that the tombstone we were standing on said ROBERT

GEMBERLING...just about 20 feet from Mary's plot. She may

still be on the job, checking on him.

Jack

Hi Jack,

thanks for the reply. Yes, that is a strange coincidence indeed!

I found something further on Mr and Mrs Loomis who were mentioned in the previous document. I found this in the Dallas Municipal Archives. They say a 1949 Ford pulled up outside their house in September (1963 I presume) and they claim it was owned by LHO. I never heard of this Jerry Pat Shelley character before either.

Strange story:

http://jfk.ci.dallas.tx.us/21/2158-001.gif

and

http://jfk.ci.dallas.tx.us/21/2158-002.gif

The text comes out very small but you should be able to enlarge it.

Nothing on that, but seeing Gemberling's report reminded me

of an odd happening at Mary's burial. Robert Groden and I stood

on the fringe of the crowd at the cemetery...looked down and

noticed that the tombstone we were standing on said ROBERT

GEMBERLING...just about 20 feet from Mary's plot. She may

still be on the job, checking on him.

Jack

Hi Jack,

thanks for the reply. Yes, that is a strange coincidence indeed!

I found something further on Mr and Mrs Loomis who were mentioned in the previous document. I found this in the Dallas Municipal Archives. They say a 1949 Ford pulled up outside their house in September (1963 I presume) and they claim it was owned by LHO. I never heard of this Jerry Pat Shelley character before either.

Strange story:

http://jfk.ci.dallas.tx.us/21/2158-001.gif

and

http://jfk.ci.dallas.tx.us/21/2158-002.gif

The text comes out very small but you should be able to enlarge it.

LHO had two apts. "the crazy doorway" entrance' on Elsbeth St, 605 or 602 I think ( from memory) also mentioned on this Forum years ago. Ask Jim Marrs and Peter Lemkin about that apt. I took Jim Marrs to both of these apt, Becklet and Elsbeth, also Nigel Turner and Oliver Stone's people were taken there by me.. The apt behind the Beckley St address LHO visited the Cubans many times and I was there ( the back building directly behind Beckley). My initals were carved in a draining board at that rear apt. and as of 1991 were still there "WRP" as confirmed by the owners. The two Cubans who rented that apt were thrown out because of the messes they made and all the late night visitors and the carved WRP on the draining board. This was also told to the Church Com and Congressman Tomas Downing in 1975 before the HSCA was formed...... I was attacked at the time I post most of this information and it went nowhere...... I was just trying to help researchers.... that was information before the fact... given to law enforcement and later to this forum and its members... it did not happen I was told by many on this forum and I was called a fabricator and xxxx.... This is "Background Information for you I hope it helps in some way. There is a lot the research community does not know about all that... Harlendale, Franandez (pho sp) and those associated with Alpha-66 and Omega-7 of Miami... but what do I know.... I read about it in 1932 in The Dallas times Hearld in comic section.

I'm going to rattle some more chains.... not members of this Forum....but those in the dark shadows who like to play silly games.....

good work

P.S. I would like to see 'Al Carrier' come back on this Forum...perhaps he would be treated with a little more dignity that he was when he too tried to help researchers on this forum. He has very good information to share if we let him. Seems some of us have to weave, duck, and work our way around the "Gatekeepers" who monitor these forums or we get into trouble or scared off and impotant leads go nowhere the information goes into the "Black Hole".

Edited by William Plumlee

LHO had two apts. "the crazy doorway" entrance' on Elsbeth St, 605 or 602 I think ( from memory) also mentioned on this Forum years ago. Ask Jim Marrs and Peter Lemkin about that apt. I took Jim Marrs to both of these apt, Becklet and Elsbeth, also Nigel Turner and Oliver Stone's people were taken there by me.. The apt behind the Beckley St address LHO visited the Cubans many times and I was there ( the back building directly behind Beckley). My initals were carved in a draining board at that rear apt. and as of 1991 were still there "WRP" as confirmed by the owners. The two Cubans who rented that apt were thrown out because of the messes they made and all the late night visitors and the carved WRP on the draining board. This was also told to the Church Com and Congressman Tomas Downing in 1975 before the HSCA was formed...... I was attacked at the time I post most of this information and it went nowhere...... I was just trying to help researchers.... that was information before the fact... given to law enforcement and later to this forum and its members... it did not happen I was told by many on this forum and I was called a fabricator and xxxx.... This is "Background Information for you I hope it helps in some way. There is a lot the research community does not know about all that... Harlendale, Franandez (pho sp) and those associated with Alpha-66 and Omega-7 of Miami... but what do I know.... I read about it in 1932 in The Dallas times Hearld in comic section.

Thanks for the post Tosh and the information. Can you expand any on who this Franandez was? I have not heard the name before.

Thanks for the post Tosh and the information. Can you expand any on who this Franandez was? I have not heard the name before.

They had an apartment not far from "Sunset" High School in Oak Cliff. It was said he and others were associated with Omega-7 as well as A-66. They were close with the group who had the Harlendale house also in Oak Clif. Farnandez had rented an apartment at 602 Elsbeth a few months before LHO rented apartment 605 in the same bldg. (from memory, but references also found in a DPD investigation report of 1971... Reference Jay Harrison... Texas Researcher 6 Vol of background on this event and other documented evidence Referenced in Jay's Files as Omega -7, Dallas. If some who are out there and have Jay's files... I too have copies of these files and will make them public at the right time. hang in there lady....

They had an apartment not far from "Sunset" High School in Oak Cliff. It was said he and others were associated with Omega-7 as well as A-66. They were close with the group who had the Harlendale house also in Oak Clif. Farnandez had rented an apartment at 602 Elsbeth a few months before LHO rented apartment 605 in the same bldg. (from memory, but references also found in a DPD investigation report of 1971... Reference Jay Harrison... Texas Researcher 6 Vol of background on this event and other documented evidence Referenced in Jay's Files as Omega -7, Dallas. If some who are out there and have Jay's files... I too have copies of these files and will make them public at the right time. hang in there lady....

Thanks Tosh. Interesting.....this Franandez especially. I look forward to you posting the aforementioned documents when you can. Incidentally Walt Brown will be coming over to speak at our group conference in March so I will ask him about those files.

I found another document in the Dallas City Archives:

http://jfk.ci.dallas.tx.us/14/1409-001.gif

Why is Oswald's address listed on that employee list as being '605 Elsbeth Steet' when he left there in March of 63 (according to the WR) *before* he ever started work at the TSBD in October? By that time he would have been living at 1026 North Beckley.

Did LHO mistakenly give Elsbeth as his address when starting work there?

Otherwise how would it have been known? Something doesn't quite add up somewhere........

Another document also giving his address as 605 Elsbeth:

http://jfk.ci.dallas.tx.us/11/1182-001.gif

If I remember right and that's getting harder to do.... "Cecil" Franandez at one time worked with Eugene Martinez on the "Raider Ship REX out of Port Everglades Florida and West Palm Beach. The REX was the communications ship which was parked next to the Kennedy Compond at West Palm when the President was in Florida and all radio communications was criptic feed and cleared at that point before it went to DC and WAVE Station Fla. (Miami Station not JM/WAVE).... WAVE Station was not JM/WAVE and it was not located at the same place as JM/WAVE. Cecil (code name) went to Dallas to set up a gun running operation to feed guns to the A-66 and others. Soon others followed Franandez to Dallas and set up other type operations. Some Omega 7 and some from the old M-26-7 of the early days of Castro's July 26th movement were also associated with this front operation which ran through Texas and the southern states. Franandez was a close friend of CRISPIN anf GONzalos two Cuban pilot who were lost in the BoP in aircraft 933. There aircraft was found a few years ago in the jungles of Nicaragua and their remains taken back to the USA by the military and the CIA. Franandez was shot and killed sometime in 1974 by unknown persons.

Lord help me if I made a mistake on this memory..., because if I did then nothing I say can be believed. I never knew Cecil's real name and there are thousands of Franandez'es ... perhaps it was meant to be that way.

Were Omega-7 and Alpha 66 at cross purposes?

Would the former have much to gain by sheep-dipping the latter?

Would anyone you can name profit from deflecting attention from the former by directing it to the latter?

Charles. I thought I answered this one but can't find the post or reply... I will try to respond again later, but I have to go and make a dollar now.....my short term memory is not as good as my long term and that's not saying a hell of a lot about each one these days...

Edited by William Plumlee

• 2 weeks later...

Got to add this

TO: Bill decker

County of Dallas

Sheriffs Departement

Supplementary Investigation Report

Dallas 23.11.1963

"About 8.00 am this morning, while in the presence of Allan Sweath, I talked to Sorells, the head of the Dallas Secret Service. I advised him, that for the past few months at a house at (...) harlendale(sic), cubans had been having meetings(...) and were possible connected with the "Freedom for Cuba party" of which Oswald was a member.

11-23-63

I(Walthers) dont know, what action the secret service has taken, but I learned today(...)that between seven days before the president was shot, and the day after he was shot, these cubans moved from this house. MY INFORMANT STATED THAT SUBJECT OSWALD HAD BEEN TO THIS HOUSE BEFORE."

Here we have: Oswald at the Harlendale House first mentioned on Saturday Nov.23. 1963, when he was still alive.

KK

Edited by Karl Kinaski

Francesca,

Why is Oswald's address listed on that employee list as being '605 Elsbeth Steet' when he left there in March of 63 (according to the WR) *before* he ever started work at the TSBD in October? By that time he would have been living at 1026 North Beckley.

Did LHO mistakenly give Elsbeth as his address when starting work there?

Otherwise how would it have been known? Something doesn't quite add up somewhere........

Another document also giving his address as 605 Elsbeth:

When LHO applied for a job at the TSBD, he gave 2515 W. 5th St in Irving as his address.

Lt. Jack Revill told the Warren Commission that he got the address from Detective Bob Carroll, who rode in the car with Oswald from the Texas Theater to Dallas Police Headquarters.

Later, he would call SS Agent Forrest Sorrels and tell him that Bob Carroll, who was driving the Texas Theater arrest car looked back over the seat and read the address off the library card and made a mistake with the street number.

See Warren Commission Document 948

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...amp;relPageId=2

Revill told the WC that he composed his Report about 30 minutes to an hour after his encounter with FBI Agent Hosty in the Police Department basement, which took place around 2:45 to 2:50 PM.

Steve Thomas

"Revill told the WC that he composed his Report about 30 minutes to an hour after his encounter with FBI Agent Hosty in the Police Department basement, which took place around 2:45 to 2:50 PM."

I can't remember a citation (either Marrs or Armstrong, I think) but the ELSBETH ADDRESS

came from ARMY INTELLIGENCE through the DPD (maybe Revill). It obviously was not up to date.

Jack