The Education Forum

new source of jfk photos

Jack White

I found it interesting that the collection of "evidence" includes, on the 12th page, several photos of "unidentified" fingerprints on CURTAIN RODS. Shame we don't know the history behind THESE.

Perhaps someone with better computer skills than mine can enlarge these photos, and then compare them with LHO's fingerprints [also part of this collection]...??

Also interesting [to ME, anyway]: there on Page 15, are photos of ONE rifle WITH a strap, and ONE rifle WITHOUT a strap.

Edited by Mark Knight

I found it interesting that the collection of "evidence" includes, on the 12th page, several photos of "unidentified" fingerprints on CURTAIN RODS. Shame we don't know the history behind THESE.

Perhaps someone with better computer skills than mine can enlarge these photos, and then compare them with LHO's fingerprints [also part of this collection]...??

Also interesting [to ME, anyway]: there on Page 15, are photos of ONE rifle WITH a strap, and ONE rifle WITHOUT a strap.

There are "HIGH RESOLUTION" copies of the Images on the site.

Click on the photo, then click on the next photo, now look at the right side and click on * show all sizes *

when the page opens click on EXTRA LARGE SIZE

Sample.

high_res5.jpg

Agreed, there's some really good stuff here.

How come none of the photos are labeled as evidence with the name of the photographer, date they were taken, where they were processed and when, etc.?

Okay, they were found in a closit and posted because of a grant from these save history people, God bless them, but then there's all the unanswered questions.

Where did the curtain rods come from and whose fingerprints are they, anyway?

And whose fingerprints are those on the fender of Tippit's squad car? Tippits, as he fell, being shot by his killer?

Or are they of someone else? If so, whose are they? Something that can still be determined today if fed into a fingerprint computer program.

And then there's the rifle on the work table that appears to be the TSBD wrapping station where the brown paper wrap they say was used to cover and transport the rifle to the TSBD and found on the Sixth Floor by the Sniper's window, a series of very strange photos.

And if that isn't the TSBD wrapping station, what is it?

And who is the artist's sketch of - apparently a suspect of something?

And who are Don Ray Ables, Guy Everett Nice, Beverly L. Horton, Travis Kirk and William Earl Patrick O'Donnell, whose photos and mug shots appear in this collection that is supposed to have something to do with the assassination of President Kennedy, but these people are all new to me.

Has anybody else heard of them before, and considered why they are being included in JFK's murder file?

Maybe I missed something.

If so, please fill me in, Thanks,

So many questions, so little time,

BK

How come none of the photos are labeled as evidence with the name of the photographer, date they were taken, where they were processed and when, etc.?

Okay, they were found in a closit and posted because of a grant from these save history people, God bless them, but then there's all the unanswered questions.

And whose fingerprints are those on the fender of Tippit's squad car? Tippits, as he fell, being shot by his killer?

Or are they of someone else? If so, whose are they? Something that can still be determined today if fed into a fingerprint computer program.

And then there's the rifle on the work table that appears to be the TSBD wrapping station where the brown paper wrap they say was used to cover and transport the rifle to the TSBD and found on the Sixth Floor by the Sniper's window, a series of very strange photos.

And who are Don Ray Ables, Guy Everett Nice, Beverly L. Horton, Travis Kirk and William Earl Patrick O'Donnell, whose photos and mug shots appear in this collection that is supposed to have something to do with the assassination of President Kennedy, but these people are all new to me.

Has anybody else heard of them before, and considered why they are being included in JFK's murder file?

BK

I never heard of any of these, not surprisingly. But I noticed with O'Donnell he has a small chin like LHO and the back of his head looks sloped the same way Oswald's did.

Kathy C

BK

Good call Bill

I said the same thing to myself

Who are these guys in the mugshots?

And the bigger question, WHY are these peoples mugshots in with all this JFK evidence?

BK

Good call Bill

And the bigger question, WHY are these peoples mugshots in with all this JFK evidence?

Okay, Richard Walter Borchgardt and Ellis Case Brazel were prisoners used in the lineup(s), Don Ray Ables was a police clerk used in the lineup, Guy Everett Nice was a Jewish criminal friend of Ruby, William Earl Patrick O'Donnell was a Ruby pal and criminal, and Travis Kirk was a Dallas lawyer who accused Fritz of allowing Ruby to kill Oswald.

I haven't figured out who Beverly L. Horton is yet, except there are reports of his arrest at Love field among the Dallas City Archives material, but I can't find it.

But those who made up these photo galleries could have filled in the blanks if they knew who these people were, or could have easily found out.

BK

BK

Good call Bill

Okay, Richard Walter Borchgardt and Ellis Case Brazel were prisoners used in the lineup(s), Don Ray Ables was a police clerk used in the lineup, Guy Everett Nice was a Jewish criminal friend of Ruby, William Earl Patrick O'Donnell was a Ruby pal and criminal, and Travis Kirk was a Dallas lawyer who accused Fritz of allowing Ruby to kill Oswald.

I haven't figured out who Beverly L. Horton is yet, except there are reports of his arrest at Love field among the Dallas City Archives material, but I can't find it.

But those who made up these photo galleries could have filled in the blanks if they knew who these people were, or could have easily found out.

BK

Thanks Bill

There was a curious subplot involving Travis Kirk - a lawyer who was quite familiar with Jack Ruby.

Kirk's letter was to Nadine Fordyce, a Dallas waitress who was also friends with J.D. Tippit.

On December 10, 1963, Fordyce shot a man by the name of Glen Wiles in the chest. She was charged with attempting to kill him. Wiles was allegedly fighting with bus driver Dennis Griffis and Fordyce feared that Wiles was going to kill him.

Glen Wiles was a major league scumbag. In 1955 he was charged with indecent exposure and later in the same year was indicted for the statutory rape of a 14 year old girl.

Ruby allegedly had some trouble with Wiles at the Carousel Club and physically assaulted him.

Wiles also had some interesting associations of his own including a Cuban by the name of Antonio Paz who had stayed at the house on Harlandale and was a visitor to the Stevens Theater where Tippit moonlighted as a security guard.

Paz was also associated with General Edwin Walker and Felipe Vidal Santiago, accompanying him on several runs into Cuba during 1963.

FWIW.

James