The Education Forum

Bill Clinton on JFK

Moderator's comment:

Glenn, I moved all the OT posts in this thread to a thread I created in the Political Conspiracies section of the Education Forum.

Please post about non-JFk / Clinton related matters here:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=18965

A couple of weeks ago I stumbled across this little piece of information that I found interesting.

Shortly after Bill Clinton came into office, he asked his old friend Webster Hubbell a favor. In Hubbell's book "Friends in high places", Webb Hubbell describes the episode and what Clinton asked of him:

"Webb, he said, If I put you over at Justice I want you to find the answer to two questions for me. One, who killed JFK?..."

Hubbell, who was shortly thereafter appointed Associate Attorney General, continues:

"He was dead serious."

I was not aware that Bill Clinton had this view on the JFK-assassination. In this instance nothing came out of it. Does anyone know if Clinton did anything else along those same lines, regarding JFK? I've looked into this but have so far not found much of substance at all.

(Oh, the other question was about UFO's.)

Thanks,

Glenn V.

Edited by Tom Scully
Added Quote Box at the top of this post.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A couple of weeks ago I stumbled across this little piece of information that I found interesting.

Shortly after Bill Clinton came into office, he asked his old friend Webster Hubbell a favor. In Hubbell's book "Friends in high places", Webb Hubbell describes the episode and what Clinton asked of him:

"Webb, he said, If I put you over at Justice I want you to find the answer to two questions for me. One, who killed JFK?..."

Hubbell, who was shortly thereafter appointed Associate Attorney General, continues:

"He was dead serious."

I was not aware that Bill Clinton had this view on the JFK-assassination. In this instance nothing came out of it. Does anyone know if Clinton did anything else along those same lines, regarding JFK? I've looked into this but have so far not found much of substance at all.

Thanks,

Glenn V.

This story has been around for years -- and I believe it. What I was told was that Clinton asked his joint chiefs of staff, "Two things. I want to know about the Kennedy Assassination and UFOs." To which they replied, "You don't have high enough clearance."

And then I think of the Vince Foster thing, which I believe was murder. I bet after that the Clintons "wised up."

Kathy C

Guest Robert Morrow

Bill Clinton knows the truth about the JFK assassination - i.e. that it was an elite domestic conspiracy. And in typical Clinton style, if you ask him in 2011, he will lie to you and tell you quickly that Oswald did it alone and the Warren Commission was correct. Complete garbage. Bill Clinton is close friends with one of the perps of the JFK assassination, George Herbert Walker Bush.

Clinton and GHW Bush are tied at the hips with the 1980's Iran-contra drug running scandals.

Bill Clinton on JFK asass: http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=18083

Bill Clinton was recruited by Cord Meyer to be an asset of the CIA and report on his anti-war buddies at Oxford where he was a Rhodes Scholar in 1968. Clinton never got his degree from Oxford, probably because he got kicked out after raping Eileen Wellstone, then age 19.

Webb Hubbell, by the way, is the biological father of Chelsea Clinton. Hillary and Bill made him #3 at Justice instead of #2, because the #3 slot does not require Senate confirmation where unfortunate details of Hubbell's and Hillary's relationship might come out.

Guest Tom Scully

Robert Morrow, I unapproved another of your posts, here on this thread. You know why. You've been counseled again and again. I am going to push for a vote to put you back on moderation. The moderating team has been much more than patient with you, but you cannot seem to restrain yourself, in any way. What kind of forum would this place become if everyone did what you are doing, posting over and over, undocumented salacious garbage brimming with unsupported accusations of murder, rape, and illegitimate children.

"He was dead serious."

Thanks,

Glenn V.

If so, he has kept it relatively quiet.

But then again, having additional knowledge would certainly have come in handy in "blackmailing" Arlen Specter's vote on impeachment. Would it not?????

Robert Morrow, I unapproved another of your posts, here on this thread. You know why. You've been counseled again and again. I am going to push for a vote to put you back on moderation. The moderating team has been much more than patient with you, but you cannot seem to restrain yourself, in any way. What kind of forum would this place become if everyone did what you are doing, posting over and over, undocumented salacious garbage brimming with unsupported accusations of murder, rape, and illegitimate children.

Thanks, Tom Scully,

I did not catch whatever Morrow was up to in this thread, but generally speaking I agree completely with the above.

"He was dead serious."

Thanks,

Glenn V.

But then again, having additional knowledge would certainly have come in handy in "blackmailing" Arlen Specter's vote on impeachment. Would it not?????

Tom,

"Dead serious", tells me that this was something that President Clinton would have had his mind on for a long time. Nevertheless, it's somewhat surprising that there seems to be nothing much to find about this on the Internet.

Well, I'm gone just have to give him a call, no? :-)

Edited by Glenn Viklund

"He was dead serious."

Thanks,

Glenn V.

Tom,

"Dead serious", tells me that this was something that President Clinton would have had on his mind for a long time. Nevertheless, it's somewhat surprising that there seems to be nothing much to find about this on the Internet.

Well!

Without going into any great detail, let's just say that a little "birdie" told him that in event he had any questions relative to the Kennedy assassination, that he should ask Attorney General Janet Reno.

Personally, considering Specter's "back-paddling", me-thinks that he asked.

"He was dead serious."

Thanks,

Glenn V.

Tom,

"Dead serious", tells me that this was something that President Clinton would have had on his mind for a long time. Nevertheless, it's somewhat surprising that there seems to be nothing much to find about this on the Internet.

Well!

Without going into any great detail, let's just say that a little "birdie" told him that in event he had any questions relative to the Kennedy assassination, that he should ask Attorney General Janet Reno.

Tom,

Specter's back paddling with regards to Janet Reno?

You lost me, please elaborate?

"He was dead serious."

Thanks,

Glenn V.

Tom,

Well!

Tom,

Specter's back paddling with regards to Janet Reno?

You lost me, please elaborate?

His (Specter's) back-paddling as to how, when forced to vote on the impeachment issue, he later justified having broken party lines and voted in favor of Clinton.

"Not Proven, therefore, Not Guilty"!

Tom,

Are you speculating? This is your version of events?

Back it up.

Specter originally attempted to abstain from voting, but was forced to do so by Rules of the Senate.

He thereafter went against his own (Republican) party lines and voted "Not Guilty" on the Articles of Impeachment" against Bill Clinton.

Several days prior to the vote, he had visited Clinton at Clinton's request.

And, although there is no means by which to be absolutely certain that Bill Clinton received (and read) the "memo" which advised to him to seek out Janet Reno in event that he had any questions, there is a means by which to verify that the Office of the Attorney General turned over to the FBI, certain documentation related to the JFK assassination, for evaluation by the FBI.

Tom

Guest Robert Morrow

Actually, Tom Scully, I don't know why; nobody has contacted me. When I post information I always document it with sources. I am certain credible to speak with some authority on the Clintons because I have literally every book written on them. You may not like my sources and you may not like my analyses, but that does not mean they are not legitimate.

In the case of Chelsea Clinton, I think absolutely she is the daughter of Webb Hubbell. Bill Clinton found out about Hillary's pregnancy by reading the newspaper in the summer of 1979. I bet you did not know that. Edward Klein talks about that in the "Truth about Hillary." That is because the Clintons were living an extremely dysfunctional "open" marriage where Bill had his countless affairs and Hillary was running around with Webb Hubbell and Vince Foster. Bill Clinton also confirmed to Gennifer Flowers that Hillary hhad many lesbian affairs and Bill did so in famously graphic terms. See Flowers' book "Passion and Betrayal" p. 42: http://www.amazon.com/Gennifer-Flowers-Passion-Betrayal/dp/0964047934/ref=sr_1_sc_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1332793211&sr=8-1-spell

Larry Nichols, a Clinton insider for 10 years, told author Melrose Larry Green that Chelsea was the daughter of Webb Hubbell and that in fact Hillary had announced to Clinton insiders that she was going to have sex with Hubbell.

You may not like the ugliness of it, but it is true. 2 books you can read on this are

1) http://www.amazon.com/The-Truth-About-Hillary-President/dp/B000HD1OV4/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1332785287&sr=1-1

2) http://www.amazon.com/Clintons-Belong-Prison-Melrose-Larry/dp/1594533016/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1332785307&sr=1-1

I really think, Tom Scully, it is disgusting of you to silence viewpoints that you do not like, especially when they are back up with sources and credible analysis from someone who has spent 5 years studying a subject. Classic case of shooting the messenger, because you don't like the message. My views and opinions on the Clintons and Chelsea being the daughter of Webb Hubbell are well sourced.

Additionally, Arkansas state troopers are Larry Patterson and L.D. Brown are on the record about Hillary's affair with Vince Foster. The information on Webb Hubbell came from Larry Nichols, as well as my intimate knowledge of the multi-decade dysfunctions of the Clintons.

Here is L.D. Brown's book where he talks about Hillary's affair with Vince Foster - an open secret among Clinton insiders. http://www.amazon.com/Crossfire-Investigation-L-D-Brown/dp/1582750033/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1332785516&sr=1-1

Additionally there is Ron Kessler's book where he reveals that Vince Foster's depression over his deteriorating relationship was a big factor in his suicide. One week for his suicide, Hillary had chewed out and humiliated Vince Foster (her boyfriend, documented, multiple sources)

http://www.amazon.com/The-Secrets-FBI-Ronald-Kessler/dp/0307719693/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1332785603&sr=1-1

There is also Larry Patterson's audiotapes on the Clintons entitled "More Than Sex - The Secrets of Bill & Hillary Clinton Revealed! (An Interview with Arkansas State Trooper Larry Patterson)" (Audio Cassette)

Larry Patterson, who used to spend 16 hours per day with Bill Clinton, was quite open about Hillary and Vince Foster having an affair. The state troopers used to take Hillary and Vince out to a cabin in the woods on the weekend.

http://www.amazon.com/More-Than-Sex-Interview-Patterson/dp/B0032UIQKQ/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1332791867&sr=1-1

Edited by Robert Morrow

Actually, Tom Scully, I don't know why; nobody has contacted me. When I post information I always document it with sources. I am certain credible to speak with some authority on the Clintons because I have literally every book written on them. You may not like my sources and you may not like my analyses, but that does not mean they are not legitimate.

In the case of Chelsea Clinton, I think absolutely she is the daughter of Webb Hubbell. Bill Clinton found out about Hillary's pregnancy by reading the newspaper. I bet you did not know that. That is because the Clintons were living an extremely dysfunctional "open" marriage where Bill had his countless affairs and Hillary was running around with Webb Hubbell and Vince Foster.

Larry Nichols, a Clinton insider for 10 years, told author Melrose Larry Green that Chelsea was the daughter of Webb Hubbell and that in fact Hillary had announced to Clinton insiders that she was going to have sex with Hubbell.

You may not like the ugliness of it, but it is true. 2 books you can read on this are

1) http://www.amazon.com/The-Truth-About-Hillary-President/dp/B000HD1OV4/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1332785287&sr=1-1

2) http://www.amazon.com/Clintons-Belong-Prison-Melrose-Larry/dp/1594533016/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1332785307&sr=1-1

I really think, Tom Scully, it is disgusting of you to silence viewpoints that you do not like, especially when they are back up with sources and credible analysis from someone who has spent 5 years studying a subject. Classic case of shooting the messenger, because you don't like the message. My views and opinions on the Clintons and CChelsea being the daughter of Webb Hubbell are well sourced.

Additionally, Arkansas state troopers are Larry Patterson and L.D. Brown are on the record about Hillary's affair with Vince Foster. The information on Webb Hubbell came from Larry Nichols, as well as my intimate knowledge of the multi-decade dysfunctions of the Clintons.

Here is L.D. Brown's book where he talks about Hillary's affair with Vince Foster - an open secret among Clinton insiders. http://www.amazon.com/Crossfire-Investigation-L-D-Brown/dp/1582750033/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1332785516&sr=1-1

Additionally there is Ron Kessler's book where he reveals that Vince Foster's depression over his deteriorating relationship was a big factor in his suicide. One week for his suicide, Hillary had chewed out and humiliated Vince Foster (her boyfriend, documented, multiple sources)

http://www.amazon.com/The-Secrets-FBI-Ronald-Kessler/dp/0307719693/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1332785603&sr=1-1

Robert Morrow,

If it isn't about sex or adultery, it's about killing them all by reputation?

You are the most sorry excuse for a researcher that I have ever come across. You research nothing, you confirm nothing but you are endlessly expecting others on this site to take you seriously? Despite your complete lack of evidence in combination with your complete acceptance of bullxxxx?

In my view, John Simkin has a serious problem with this site's credibility as long as you are allowed to continue this path of yours.

Edited by Glenn Viklund

Tom,

In my opinion, Morrow has LONG AGO earned permanent moderation of his posts. I do understand that such an action by the moderation team would not be decided upon lightly. I also understand that it would be time consuming, annoying, and "should" not be necessary. However, in this case it is very necessary. In my opinion, if ANY member's behavior becomes too high maintenance to manage reasonably well, they have earned a permanent boot in lieu of the ability to babysit the offending party on a daily basis.