The Education Forum

Rachel Maddow cites Oswald and the "gun he used to kill the president" as she pushes gun control on TV

Guest Robert Morrow

Guest Robert Morrow

I am really getting sick of of Rhodes Scholar-educated MSM media ignoramuses pushing lies and disinformation on the JFK assassination. Here is Rachel Maddow citing Lee Harvey Oswald and the "gun he used to kill the president" to push gun control. Go to the 2 minute mark on the 3/12/13 Rachel Maddow Show TRMS:

http://www.nbcnews.c...56401/#51156401

Even if you believe Oswald was actually shooting from the TSBD - which he was not - for God's sake don't tell me the head kill shot to John Kennedy which caused a "back and to the left" movement of JFK's head - don't tell me that it came from 88 yards to the rear of JFK. (Not to mention the wounds on JFK's shirt and coat 6 inches down from the collar which destroys the Magic Bullet Theory, as Vince Salandria often points out).

By the way, Lyndon Johnson, a murderous psychopath who killed a lot of people before he got to JFK, was a big supporter of gun control: http://www.presidenc...x.php?pid=29197 Lyndon Johnson, in my opinion, was also the one who ordered Israel to attack the USS Liberty and attempt to murder all 294 Americans on board her, as a false flag provacation to be blamed on Egypt.

I guess Rachel Maddow fits in nicely with Chris Matthews as another high profile person pushing the Big Lie on the JFK assassination.

Note: as I always say, I do think US intelligence agent Oswald was somehow involved in the plot to murder John Kennedy, simply because Oswald was US intelligence. And that LBJ had a lot of help from CIA/military intelligence, Texas oil executives in the murder of John Kennedy.

Edited by Robert Morrow

It's absolutely maddening the way these mavens of the media -- the list seems interminable -- continue to show their ignorance of this extraordinary and perhaps most portentous event of the last century. One has to ask over and over again: Is it simple ignorance or is it something more underhanded, more deceitful. I am inclined to write off most of these lone assassin buffs as unenlightened, with a few obvious exceptions; but, their oversights are not easily pardoned. They have no right, considering the position they hold down, to be unenlightened. They have betrayed their trust whether it be through ignorance or duplicity. I suppose all we can do is continue in our small way to set the record straight when the occasion demands.

I'll tell you how enlightened these media people are. Brian Williams, who reads the news every night for NBC, was on the Letterman show during the 2008 presidential campaign. Williams said that the debates between young Obama and old John McCain "reminds people of the Kennedy-Eisenhower debates."

We ALLOW this brain-sewage by making the mistake that the "alternative media" and the internet are, in fact, an alternative.

They are not.

They only segregate those in the know leaving the sheeple completely unguarded by the flyover msm brain-sewage.

The only successful strategy for the 50th is to USE THESE EXAMPLES, which will be repeated endlessly until November, as bones of contention in the public sphere [because they can serve as switchbacks in the path of public discourse because, unlike our musings, they ARE seen by large numbers, which can be used as bones of contention that CHALLENGE the LEGITIMACY of the corporate sewage spewers themselves, thus generating wider visibility because of the wider audiences that these MSM talking heads get period probably.

We thus IMPOSE A COST on their wide spread lies.

We are not making them PAY for their lying.

We are not making them pay for their censorship of the RFK Jr. Comment. We are pouring buckets of water on our best powder. We are remaining internet prisoners and the truth is dying.