The Education Forum

Which tramp is Charles Harrelson?

We all know the story of Charles Harreslon as one of the three tramps.

I have found that one various different pages on the internet Harrelson is quoted as being both the tall tramp in the middle and the short tramp at the front. Several sites claiming to have a positive i.d.

Is it just me or is it generally understood that Chauncey Holt fingered Harrelson as the tall tramp in the middle and that the other versions are rendered by people with no experience of the case and with bogus theories?

http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/lois1.htm Wims site shows harrelson as the tall tramp

http://nixon.shorturl.com/ this site that lynn foster posted shows harrelson as the small tramp. obviously a misinformed member of the public.

John

We all know the story of Charles Harreslon as one of the three tramps.

I have found that one various different pages on the internet Harrelson is quoted as being both the tall tramp in the middle and the short tramp at the front. Several sites claiming to have a positive i.d.

Is it just me or is it generally understood that Chauncey Holt fingered Harrelson as the tall tramp in the middle and that the other versions are rendered by people with no experience of the case and with bogus theories?

http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/lois1.htm Wims site shows harrelson as the tall tramp

http://nixon.shorturl.com/ this site that lynn foster posted shows harrelson as the small tramp. obviously a misinformed member of the public.

John

John, as far as I have always known, Harrelson is the 'tall tramp'. :D

John, as far as I have always known, Harrelson is the 'tall tramp'. :D

I agree you you, Adam. The first tramp is/was way too short to be C.V.H.

The first tramp was probably that Charles Rogers guy.

FWIW, Thomas

Edited by Thomas Graves

Guest Stephen Turner

OH NO, Just when you think its gone away, this old chestnut raises its ugly head again, I wonder how much time good researchers have wasted over the years on this chimera. The tramps names were, or in two cases are, Abrahms, Gedney and Doyle. I realise this is a road paved with good intentions, unfortunately its also a dead end.

Guest Stephen Turner

Yes, unfortunately this is like all your "evidence." (You cant even call it "Evidence Lite")What, once all the grandious claims are removed, does it boil down to, Man, slightly resembles other man. Why not post a picture of Harrelson from the early 60s. So Lynne, care to regale us with just what Mr Harrelson's operational role was that day, Who was he working for, who the other two tramps are, Why if the Dallas police were in on it, were they arrested, marched though town center, and photographed. and finally why, after the deed was done did they hide in a railyard, rather than driving the hell out of Dallas as if the Devil were on their tail.

Yes, unfortunately this is like all your "evidence." (You cant even call it "Evidence Lite")What, once all the grandious claims are removed, does it boil down to, Man, slightly resembles other man. Why not post a picture of Harrelson from the early 60s. So Lynne, care to regale us with just what Mr Harrelson's operational role was that day, Who was he working for, who the other two tramps are, Why if the Dallas police were in on it, were they arrested, marched though town center, and photographed. and finally why, after the deed was done did they hide in a railyard, rather than driving the hell out of Dallas as if the Devil were on their tail.

we all make mistakes

Guest Stephen Turner

we all make mistakes

Well you certainly do,So do I take it you have no answers to the questions I posed above? Perhaps you could post another toxic link, with a little cartoon showing the tramps shooting JFK, or whatever the hell it was they were supposed to be doing.

we all make mistakes

Well you certainly do,So do I take it you have no answers to the questions I posed above? Perhaps you could post another toxic link, with a little cartoon showing the tramps shooting JFK, or whatever the hell it was they were supposed to be doing.

I didn't make Harrelson confess, he did that all by himself, and it fits like a glove.

Guest Stephen Turner

What, you mean to say you posted this as a fact, but you have no idea of the background details, Lynne you surprise me. "Fits like a glove" Do you have any idea just how many people have put their hand up for this crime, if their all telling the truth its a wonder the Limo made the turn for all the gunman. Anyway this is pointless, its like debating with a petulant twelve year old. If lynne runs true to form, a link is about to be produced, you have been warned..

Just for the record, I wasn't trying to start a debate on whether harrelson is indeed the tramp, I intended simply to raise the point that some researchers take views expressed by others and either dont understand it or twist it, as is the case on the webpage that lynn links to.

Lynn,

If all this did in fact fit like a glove we would not have been debating it since the harrelson story came out.

Its a mystery, thats the point.

I think the intelligent people of this forum are far more likely to crack some of this case than you are by posting a few worthless links and factless theories.

Steve, cudos for starting the other link asking lynn to post her facts.........the only fact is....they're non-existent!

John

Guest Stephen Turner

John, good to hear from you,as I said, I believe this subject is a sidetrack, but I am more than happy to debate it with a REAL researcher such as yourself. Cudos Steve.