The Education Forum

THE SIMPLE QUESTION MOLDEA REFUSES TO ANSWER

Twice I have posed this simple question to Dan Moldea:

“As a matter of clarification, when you say 'the bullet that was supposedly lost in the ceiling interspace,' are you saying you have doubts about whether or not that really was a bullet hole??”

Twice Moldea has refused to answer it. The question is begged, why is Moldea here??

John Hunt

To All:

I am answering questions on the thread in which I agreed to participate: http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=6747. I hope that your forum leader, John Simkin, will back me up on this--and not force me to respond to multiple threads.

As Simkin knows from when he asked me to do this, I'm very busy with my own work and deadlines. However, I'm trying to be as responsive as I can to your membership about a book I published eleven years ago.

I will try to post another set of responses--to whatever questions are asked that I can actually answer--by the end of the weekend.

Thank you again for your kind attention.

Dan E. Moldea

To All:

I am answering questions on the thread in which I agreed to participate: http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=6747. I hope that your forum leader, John Simkin, will back me up on this--and not force me to respond to multiple threads.

As Simkin knows from when he asked me to do this, I'm very busy with my own work and deadlines. However, I'm trying to be as responsive as I can to your membership about a book I published eleven years ago.

I will try to post another set of responses--to whatever questions are asked that I can actually answer--by the end of the weekend.

Thank you again for your kind attention.

Dan E. Moldea

Rather than answer my simple question, Dan typed a bunch of words to explain what he is going to do in the future. Hmmmm....

John Hunt.

Moldea - "I hope that your forum leader, John Simkin will...not force me to respond to multiple threads."

If Moldea had answered my question in the first place, or the second place, I would not have posted this dreaded multiple thread. :-)

John Hunt

[quote name='John Hunt' date='May 13 2006, 09:43 PM' post='62331']

Moldea - "I hope that your forum leader, John Simkin will...not force me to respond to multiple threads."

If Moldea had answered my question in the first place, or the second place, I would not have posted this dreaded multiple thread. :-)

John Hunt

John:

Perhaps just repeating the question on the same thread would prompt a response.

I too appreciate Mr Moldea agreeing to respond to questions. Even when I disagree with

the person's views on this subject.

Dawn

[quote name='John Hunt' date='May 13 2006, 09:43 PM' post='62331']

John Hunt

John:

Perhaps just repeating the question on the same thread would prompt a response.

I too appreciate Mr Moldea agreeing to respond to questions. Even when I disagree with

the person's views on this subject.

Dawn

How many times would you have me repeat it?? A forth time?? 300 times, perhaps??

John Hunt

There is nothing in the forum rules that state that Mr. Moldea has to answer

your's or anyone else questions. This is why forums like this have a propblem

with getting people to join who can really add something to a thread and in

stead they have people who insist on badgering someone.

I'm sorry John, but I'm sick and tired of one person running another perrson

off just because another person won't answer their precious question.

Stick by your guns Dan.

Mike

“There is nothing in the forum rules that state that Mr. Moldea has to answer

your's [sic] or anyone else questions. This is why forums like this have a propblem [sic]

with getting people to join who can really add something to a thread and in

stead they have people who insist on badgering someone.

I'm sorry John, but I'm sick and tired of one person running another perrson [sic]

off just because another person won't answer their precious question.

Stick by your guns Dan.”

People who refuse to answer simple questions really add to our knowledge?????????

If it's not too much trouble, Mike, should the urge seize you at any point in the future to speak up in my defense, please resist. Thanks in advance.

John Hunt

John, I think Moldea has already answered your question. He has stated that he believes Sirhan did it in large part because he trusts Cesar and doesn't trust Sirhan. He has also stated his opinion that the movement of the bodies during the shots makes an accurate assessment of the wounds and trajectories impossible. In other words, he refuses to argue with you on the directions of the shots, but is nevertheless convinced Sirhan acted alone. In my opinion, you should consider that a victory. He's as much as stated that if you can disprove the trajectories, go at it, but don't expect him to change his mind. Realistically, it would be a bit much to expect him to say anything more. I mean, when is the last time a published writer on a controversial event admitted he was wrong in his overall conclusions? It doesn't happen. EGOs always seem to get in the way. Last I checked, Webernan was still convinced Howard Hunt was one of the tramps. Even after the HSCA proved the back wound was two inches lower than in the Rydberg drawings, Arlen Specter still called his Single-Bullet Theory a fact.

The closest thing we've seen to a "my bad" in the history of the John F. Kennedy assassination happened only last year, when Blakey called the NAA "junk science." He has also admitted he was foolish in trusting the CIA. Unfortunately, however, such events rarely occur.

Edited by Pat Speer