The Education Forum

Dr. Mary's Monkey

I was wondering if people here were familar with the book by Ed Haslam, Dr. Mary's Monkey - a revamp of his earlier work, Mary, Ferrie and the Monkey Virus. It is the story of Alton Oschner, Lee Harvey Oswald, Dr. Mary Sherman, and one Judyth Vary Baker and their efforts to create a fast-acting cancer virus designed to kill Fidel Castro - a project that may have led to the covert creation of the HIV virus. I would like to hear people's opinions on this assertion, if they are familiar with the book.

http://drmarysmonkey.com/

Edited by Shepard G. Montgomery

I was wondering if people here were familar with the book by Ed Haslam, Dr. Mary's Monkey - a revamp of his earlier work, Mary, Ferrie and the Monkey Virus. It is the story of Alton Oschner, Lee Harvey Oswald, Dr. Mary Sherman, and one Judyth Vary Baker and their efforts to create a fast-acting cancer virus designed to kill Fidel Castro - a project that may have led to the covert creation of the HIV virus. I would like to hear people's opinions on this assertion, if they are familiar with the book.

http://drmarysmonkey.com/

Ed Haslam has apparently joined this forum, but has yet to post.

There are a number of threads already going that request info from him.

JVB would be better receieved if she could lead to any new evidence or living witnesses, which she has been unable to do. She apparently is a sick person whose story polutes the real evidence.

BK

I purchased Mary, Ferrie & The Monkey Virus, about 8 months ago and believe it is a very important book, to say the least. The details concerning cancer research, David Ferrie, Sherman's research using the linear particle accelerator, especially as it pertains to Dr Mary Sherman's work and her mysterious death are all areas that have not been touched upon, with any frequency, at least, as far as I know, although Joan Mellen does explore that area a little bit, or perhaps even more in her updated paperback edition, which I have not read from start to finish.

I look forward to reading Mary's Monkey, one question I would ask though concerns your perception of the connections between Dr. Alton Oschner and the Oschner Clinic and Clint Murchison of Dallas.

In the book The Murchisons: The Rise and Fall of a Texas Dynasty. Jane Wolfe, I believe that its the book, chronicles how Murchison traveled to New Orleans to see Dr. Oschner when he was diagnosed with cancer, the time period in which this took place is not specified in her book, although I would take a stab at somewhere around 1971-74. Do you happen to know when Murchison first visited Oschner to be treated for his cancer?

I look forward to seeing your posts on the Forum.

I look forward to reading Mary's Monkey, one question I would ask though concerns your perception of the connections between Dr. Alton Oschner and the Oschner Clinic and Clint Murchison of Dallas.

Hello, Robert. Great question!

Yes, there were connections between Murchison and Dr. Ochsner, as well as to Ochsner Clinic. A bit of background, Murchison was a Texas oilman whose son bought the New Orleans football team "The Saints." Most of what I talked about in this niche in DR. MARY'S MONKEY (and before) came from Ochsner's official biography: ALTON OCHSNER: THE SURGEON OF THE SOUTH which is listed in my bibliography. While acknowledging this relationship, they argue that Ochsner's relationship was medical and go to lengths to divorce Ochsner from Murchison's efforts to purchase (and sell) 30,000 acres of swamp land (1/3 of the land mass within the geo-defintion of New Orleans) upon which NASA (under LBJ direction) build the Michaud facility that made the tanks for the Space Shuttle. This is discussed on pages 181 - 182 of DR. MARY'S MONKEY. Big bucks go here. I was told Murchison bought it from Lady Bird... word of mouth.

I do not know anything about Clint's cancer mentioned above, but one might want to check Wild's and Harkey, the official biographers for related info. Whether this connection has to do with killing JFK is not implied here.

What I do consider significant is the possible involvement of the CIA in the financing of Ochsner's clinic, via the Hill-Burton fund, a program whose 159 instances were mentioned by CIA Director Stansfield Turner to the U.S. Congress. If one wanted to investigate something about the CIA and Ochsner hoping to find documents that connect the two, this would be an area worth pursuing.

Ed Haslam

www.TheMonkeyVirus.com

www.DrMarysMonkey.com

Exerpt from the website: Fathers for Life: http://fathersforlife.org/health/population_control.htm

Anyone with a trace of humanitarian compassion left will consider the AIDS epidemic as the worst calamity ever to befall humanity, worse even than the Black Death that decimated Europe. However, for people like Henry Kissinger and his supporters who intend to use food as a weapon and do, and such as Sir Macfarlane Burnet with his wish for deliberately induced yellow fever epidemics in designated countries possessing the appropriate mosquito vectors, the AIDS epidemic must appear to be a blessing. Others speculated that it might not be a God-send blessing but rather a man-made one, such as that it may have been that it spread rapidly through the production of Polio vaccine that had been cultivated using HIV-infected monkey's kidney tissue.

That trail evaporated and no conclusive evidence of that having been a deliberate program for spreading HIV infections was ever found. Monkey kidney tissue had been used in the production of the polio vaccine distributed in Africa, but no evidence that the tissue cultures had been infected with HIV could be found when an investigation was made into that possibility of the origins of the AIDS epidemic. That does not mean that the polio vaccine had not been infected at the time. It means that no evidence exists any longer that would make it possible to establish guilt or innocence.

The question remains of what gives a single nation the right to impose its culture of death on the whole world, and what in the world would lead Dr. Mumford to be so critical of the Vatican who wants nothing other than to be representative of humanitarian concerns throughout all of the world that are most certainly far more compassionate than the coercive and deadly policies promoted by the U.S. during the latter part of the past century and even now.

Exerpt from the website: Fathers for Life: http://fathersforlife.org/health/population_control.htm

"World population growth is widely recognized within the Government as a current danger of the highest magnitude calling for urgent measures.... There is a major risk of severe damage [from continued rapid population growth] to world economic, political, and ecological systems and, as these systems begin to fail, to our humanitarian values."

Sound's like 'our' humanitarian values have already failed. There's possibility of ample food and space for a much larger population. At the same time countries with high living standards and equal rights and education naturally tends to naturally stabilise its population size. So the problem is not at all population growth but wealth sharing. IOW the selfish, poor 'I don't have enough' mentality of the super rich already has such a damaged humanitarian value system that for them the 'problem' is not population but how to maintain their position. If that means killing off people and races by depleted uranium dust, manufactured viruses, sterislisation, famine, war, and toxins to maintain a system wherein they can feel some sense of humanitarianism they're essentially insane. In the meantime its the victims that will in the long run develop natural immunities.

Fascism and insanities like it are wired to self implode as these systems go counter to nature. The effort to manipulate and distort the rules of nature necessarily rebounds on its promoters. IE its like a deathwish within these insane people, or some form of sado-masochism that ensures their ultimate self destruction. Hitler and his ilk are a study of this process.

They unfortunately, somehow, appear lost in this psychopathy and cannot understand this and unfortunately in the process harm everybody else within reach.

Edward, have you ever looked into 'Dr Death', Michael Swango? His dad apparently was in op phoenix in Vietnam, and Swango himself appeared to have sufficient supporters within the medical establishment to, in what may have been a guise of a serial killer, experimented with ricin and other means of killing people with injections. Was he a covert part of the development of ways of killing or just a mad serial killer? He did end up in Zimbabwe, where his killing spree was finally exposed. Even then he was initially arrested on a lesser issue on his way through the US to another job. He had led a 'charmed' life in the intricacies of the US medical establishment and possibly there are persons there and others that need to be brought to account either through their negligence or outright support and participation. Methinks there is an element of the White Supremacists/Eugenics involved.

Edited by John Dolva

"World population growth is widely recognized within the Government as a current danger of the highest magnitude calling for urgent measures.... There is a major risk of severe damage [from continued rapid population growth] to world economic, political, and ecological systems and, as these systems begin to fail, to our humanitarian values."

Sound's like 'our' humanitarian values have already failed. There's possibility of ample food and space for a much larger population. At the same time countries with high living standards and equal rights and education naturally tends to naturally stabilise its population size. So the problem is not at all population growth but wealth sharing. IOW the selfish, poor 'I don't have enough' mentality of the super rich already has such a damaged humanitarian value system that for them the 'problem' is not population but how to maintain their position. If that means killing off people and races by depleted uranium dust, manufactured viruses, sterislisation, famine, war, and toxins to maintain a system wherein they can feel some sense of humanitarianism they're essentially insane. In the meantime its the victims that will in the long run develop natural immunities.

Fascism and insanities like it are wired to self implode as these systems go counter to nature. The effort to manipulate and distort the rules of nature necessarily rebounds on its promoters. IE its like a deathwish within these insane people, or some form of sado-masochism that ensures their ultimate self destruction. Hitler and his ilk are a study of this process.

They unfortunately, somehow, appear lost in this psychopathy and cannot understand this and unfortunately in the process harm everybody else within reach.

Edward, have you ever looked into 'Dr Death', Michael Swango? His dad apparently was in op phoenix in Vietnam, and Swango himself appeared to have sufficient supporters within the medical establishment to, in what may have been a guise of a serial killer, experimented with ricin and other means of killing people with injections. Was he a covert part of the development of ways of killing or just a mad serial killer? He did end up in Zimbabwe, where his killing spree was finally exposed. Even then he was initially arrested on a lesser issue on his way through the US to another job. He had led a 'charmed' life in the intricacies of the US medical establishment and possibly there are persons there and others that need to be brought to account either through their negligence or outright support and participation. Methinks there is an element of the White Supremacists/Eugenics involved.

Speaking of Nazis and global depopulation plots, something that I've always wondered about was the fact that American Nazi George Lincoln Rockwell's phone number was found in one of LHO's notebooks. Any idea whether there could be a connection to the monkey virus work?

Who knows, Stephen? There were right wing elements that flirted with the Black Nationlists who saw a return for all Blacks to Africa as a solution. It didn't last. Black nationalism can be progressive in a society that discriminates against blacks if it serves to empower.

Rockwells Nazis were essentially anti-black for typical supremacist reasons. He organised the 'reverse freedom rides' to counter the CORE and FPCC freedom rides in order to shift black people away from the south, but to leap from there to the Monkey Virus in one step seems to me very speculative. Still, something to keep in mind, particularly if the american nazi party is mentioned in the Monkey Virus studies.

Edited by John Dolva

Rockwells Nazis were essentially anti-black for typical supremacist reasons. He organised the 'reverse freedom rides' to counter the CORE and FPCC freedom rides in order to shift black people away from the south, but to leap from there to the Monkey Virus in one step seems to me very speculative. Still, something to keep in mind, particularly if the american nazi party is mentioned in the Monkey Virus studies.

I have heard that Rockwell's address was found in Oswald's address book. I mention this here as here-say and have never given the subject much thought, nor felt the need to confirm it. However, if there is a Forum member with access to this information (like the WC volumes) that can confirm this, it might help the conversation get a footing. As a person who grew up in New Orleans during the 1960s, I have a significant appreciation for the anti-black attitudes that were present in the city. Whether there were operational connections between the ANP and these elements is a distinct question which I can not answer. However, if someone was trying to infiltrate radical organizations, both the FPCC and the ANP might quailify.

Thanks,

Ed Haslam

www.TheMonkeyVirus.com

www.DrMarysMonkey.com

from Oswalds address book Commission exhibit 18

(image)

• 3 weeks later...