The Education Forum

My new website

I'm a complete novice in setting up websites, so a few problems to sort out... but the first article is up, and I would like to get submissions from anyone interested in contributing.

My requirements are that anything submitted must contain new information, or new insights on evidence previously discussed on forums and/or in books or other published material, and that citations be used.

I am midway through an article for the site on John Hay Whitney, which while touching on his connections to Freeport Sulphur and to Mockingbird, concentrates on some new revelations.

Here is the link: Reopen JFK Case

Greg,

Congratulations, nice-looking site. And I had never heard of the Parkland Cuban before.

Noticed a couple of typos. In the upper right under Newsflash, "assassination" is missing an s.

In the article on the Cuban, Weisberg has a double s at one point, and at the end "Whitewash" is missing the e.

Looking forward to more "revelations" (to me anyway)!

Ron

Greg,

Congratulations, nice-looking site. And I had never heard of the Parkland Cuban before.

Noticed a couple of typos. In the upper right under Newsflash, "assassination" is missing an s.

In the article on the Cuban, Weisberg has a double s at one point, and at the end "Whitewash" is missing the e.

Ron

Agreed. Neat. Stylish.

- my browser displays the coding on the articles as well as the text.

(a thought for the future: we have a solid but spread out in many states OZ presence of many differing view points and resources. To build on this and to meet and share, some thought could be given to at some point having a conference. Sydney is probably the best location. Mark, Sid and Adam (as I understand) are there and the rest in the surrounding states in smaller numbers.)

I'm a complete novice in setting up websites, so a few problems to sort out... but the first article is up, and I would like to get submissions from anyone interested in contributing.

My requirements are that anything submitted must contain new information, or new insights on evidence previously discussed on forums and/or in books or other published material, and that citations be used.

I am midway through an article for the site on John Hay Whitney, which while touching on his connections to Freeport Sulphur and to Mockingbird, concentrates on some new revelations.

Fantastic Greg. Congratulations, and thanks for increasing the visibility of this case on the web.

I added it to my links page:

http://www.jfktimeline.com/links.html

If you decide to add my site to your links page that'd be great 'cause I'm sure you know that the number of inbound links helps in search engine placement, at least with google. The home URL is: http://www.jfktimeline.com

Myra

Greg,

Ron

Ron, thanks for pointing out the typos. Sounds about my usual number :D I'll get onto it and fix them up later today. I also have a bit more on Castorr I meant to add. There's no doubt he was, as suspected by McChann, some type of intelligence operative.

I only have about a dozen books on the assassination. The DPD memo is not mentioned in any of those, nor could I find any mention of it on the web. I don't think there is much point in just regurgitating in articles what is already out there.

It's likely (imo) had Weisberg known about the memo in '67, he would have found out who the Cuban was, and perhaps cracked the case as a result. Whoever the Cuban was, it seems to me the group he associated with is the group we should be focusing on.

I do note that the only name capitalized in the memo is that of the orderly with surname of Hosey and wonder if the reason for that was to let Stevenson and Fritz know he was actually the Cuban who made the comment - without actually spelling it out. According to a FBI report on a guy named Brandy Lance, there was someone in the Cuban underground named Manuel Hosey. This was circa 1961 - so it's possible he had left Cuba and was living in Dallas by '63. The only other lead on his identity so far has been provided by James who said the Cuban mentioned by McChann may have had the war name "Caro".

Greg,

Ron

Agreed. Neat. Stylish.

- my browser displays the coding on the articles as well as the text.

(a thought for the future: we have a solid but spread out in many states OZ presence of many differing view points and resources. To build on this and to meet and share, some thought could be given to at some point having a conference. Sydney is probably the best location. Mark, Sid and Adam (as I understand) are there and the rest in the surrounding states in smaller numbers.)

John, though my browser isn't showing coding, the format does need fixing. I'm going to bite the bullet and ask for help from my brother-in-law - a computer whizz...

I've met Mark already. Even though we disagree on the assassination, it was real pleasure meeting him. It is difficult for me to get away as I play "Mr Mom" to twin 3 year old boys... but if anything is ever arranged, I could probably work something out with enough notice. Could be worse. I could still live in Darwin...

Fantastic Greg. Congratulations, and thanks for increasing the visibility of this case on the web.

If you decide to add my site to your links page that'd be great 'cause I'm sure you know that the number of inbound links helps in search engine placement, at least with google. The home URL is: http://www.jfktimeline.com

Myra

Myra, thanks for the kind comments and adding the link. Am more than happy to reciprocate.

Hey Greg,

That's Great,

I think I can come up with something for you.

Now if we can get the COPA web site up we should be on a roll.

BK

Bill, I was hoping you'd come good with something. Have also lined up Jim Olmstead to provide a piece on his fingerprint work.

According to a FBI report on a guy named Brandy Lance, there was someone in the Cuban underground named Manuel Hosey.

FWIW Hosey doesn't look or sound like a Spanish surname, but it does look and sound like an English phonetic spelling of "Jose."

Cograts on the website, all you need is a good apparatus to repel those webite hackers that love to take down really good JFK sites, I'll throw out a name.

My guess is that it very well might be Doctor Rodolfo Godinez, M.D.

Sources: CD 1085p, p. 7

Mary's Comments: Rodolfo Godinez M.D. an employee of the Parkland Hospital, Dallas Hospital District where he is head of the Inhalation Department advised on February 4, 1964. he was a former practicing physician in Cuba and was part of the invading native Cuban force in the Cuban invasion in April 1961. Had heard that Navarro Aulet was pro-Castro.

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...bsPageId=361329

Hope this helps....

Myra

Myra, thanks for the kind comments and adding the link. Am more than happy to reciprocate.

Appreciate it Greg.

Hm, do we have a thread anywhere on this forum listing member websites?

Hm, do we have a thread anywhere on this forum listing member websites?

Ah, here it is.

Found it in the good ol' index:

Assassination of JFK Websites

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=6712

May be a good idea for everyone with a website to mention it in the official thread.

That way we can contact each other to exchange links.

The more links are exchanged the better we'll do in google search results and the more people we'll reach.

It's hugely important...

Someday we'll pass McAdams.

Mary's Comments: Rodolfo Godinez M.D. an employee of the Parkland Hospital, Dallas Hospital District where he is head of the Inhalation Department advised on February 4, 1964. he was a former practicing physician in Cuba and was part of the invading native Cuban force in the Cuban invasion in April 1961. Had heard that Navarro Aulet was pro-Castro.

Robert,

Dr Godinez was another mentioned previously by James. Can't remember why, but I dismissed him (at least in my own mind) at the time) but don't recall why. Maybe I should reconsider.

Ah, here it is.

May be a good idea for everyone with a website to mention it in the official thread.

The more links are exchanged the better we'll do in google search results and the more people we'll reach.

It's hugely important...

Myra,

great idea on the link exchanges. Will get to it, but for now am trying to fix up a few problems with the site. Well done on your site, btw. It looks like an extremely useful resource.

FWIW Hosey doesn't look or sound like a Spanish surname, but it does look and sound like an English phonetic spelling of "Jose."

Ron,

I agree with you that the name doesn't sound Spanish. On the other hand, what are the chances of "Jose" being phonetically spelled as "Hosey" by both the FBI and the DPP? Wouldn't that spelling be pronounced the same as "Hosie", whereas, phonetically, wouldn't "Jose" come out more like "H-o-s-a-y"?

Robert,

Dr Godinez was another mentioned previously by James. Can't remember why, but I dismissed him (at least in my own mind) at the time) but don't recall why. Maybe I should reconsider.

Ah, here it is.

It's hugely important...

Myra,

great idea on the link exchanges. Will get to it, but for now am trying to fix up a few problems with the site. Well done on your site, btw. It looks like an extremely useful resource.

Ron,

I agree with you that the name doesn't sound Spanish. On the other hand, what are the chances of "Jose" being phonetically spelled as "Hosey" by both the FBI and the DPP? Wouldn't that spelling be pronounced the same as "Hosie", whereas, phonetically, wouldn't "Jose" come out more like "H-o-s-a-y"?

Irish?

http://www.irishgen.com/surnames/details.asp?surname_id=167