The Education Forum

Tim Carroll passes on.

A few years back, Tim left the forum for a spell. If I remember correctly, he was tired of people abusing one another. Perhaps, in his honor, we can all be a little more civil to each other.

That is untrue but I have no objection it being believed if it results in everyone being more civil to each other.

I suspect that, as a true member of the Carroll Clan, Tim believed that furthering the inquiry into the truth about the assassination of JFK must take precedence over the sensibilities of the moderator, or even the "civility" of the forum.

I am saddened by Tim's passing, and he made valuable contributions to the forum. He also appears to have had a good and active life.

I remember well what John refers to, and it involved a lot more than "the sensibilities of the moderator." It would serve no purpose to rehash the episode in a thread such as this, but in "furthering the inquiry into the truth" we should always try to stick to facts.

RIP, Tim.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John, thanks for posting the notice. I've been away the last couple of weeks and only got back now and was very sad to read it. The only good thing is that at least now his suffering will be at an end, if not that of his friends and family. Please can you pass on my condolences to them.

I didn't know Tim except through the forum but I remember he was always helpful in responding to people and helped me with some questions a while back. He came across as an extremely 'good guy'. He'll be very missed.

I remember well what John refers to, and it involved a lot more than "the sensibilities of the moderator." It would serve no purpose to rehash the episode in a thread such as this, but in "furthering the inquiry into the truth" we should always try to stick to facts.

RIP, Tim.

I'm afraid I have no idea what the "facts" are that you refer to.

DE MORTUIS NIHIL NISI BONUM.

Edited by J. Raymond Carroll