The Education Forum

A Question

Very good Myra!, had to look it up myself but its in the second edition crypt list on page 519

As far as I can tell from the documents it refers to the Cuba Project and more specifically

to matters involving the Brigade as part of the project.

-- Larry

Very good Myra!, had to look it up myself but its in the second edition crypt list on page 519

As far as I can tell from the documents it refers to the Cuba Project and more specifically

to matters involving the Brigade as part of the project.

-- Larry

Thanks, Larry.

Does Hal Feeney get a mention in any of the documents?

James

Does Hal Feeney get a mention in any of the documents?

James

James, I don't know if this is what you're after but quite a few documents on him come up on the MF site. I can't seem to post the search results but one such document was this one which was quite interesting I thought:

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/....do?docId=24703

Thanks, Larry.

Francesca,

Feeney is one of the more interesting characters who has escaped major scrutiny. He seemed to drift mysteriously between intelligence services and then pop up in some curious places.

Feeney was also Nestor 'Tony' Izquierdo's case officer and another who used the Maurice Bishop pseudonym.

This image below shows Feeney with Izquierdo's twin sons circa mid 1980's.

Up until a few years ago at least, Feeney was alive, (albeit very old) and living in Corpus Christi. I attempted to contact him and then almost immediately wished I hadn't. :ph34r:

Just to keep this thread on track, I have come up with JMMARC references for both Hunt and Feeney and was looking to find any context for an association if indeed one existed.

James

Edited by James Richards

James, its a stretch but I seem to recall JMARC showing up on a variety of accounting related documents

pertaining to payments to groups, individuals and others who were being funded though the

Cuba project....would not be a suprise at all to find Hunt or Barker or some of the other folks

associated with affairs prior to the Bay of Pigs.

-- Larry

Structurally of course it is a program cryptogram similar to CIA program

JM / WAVE

and should probably be read as

(secret CIA sub-program) JM / MARC

JM was the code for all programs concerning CUBA..................

[i know Larry and Jim Richards know this / posted for other readers]

Edited by Shanet Clark

Francesca,

Feeney is one of the more interesting characters who has escaped major scrutiny. He seemed to drift mysteriously between intelligence services and then pop up in some curious places.

Feeney was also Nestor 'Tony' Izquierdo's case officer and another who used the Maurice Bishop pseudonym.

This image below shows Feeney with Izquierdo's twin sons circa mid 1980's.

Up until a few years ago at least, Feeney was alive, (albeit very old) and living in Corpus Christi. I attempted to contact him and then almost immediately wished I hadn't. :)

Just to keep this thread on track, I have come up with JMMARC references for both Hunt and Feeney and was looking to find any context for an association if indeed one existed.

James

Thanks for posting that Photo James, I hadn't seen it before. I didn't know Feeney used the Bishop name as well. Have you (or anyone else) ever tried to contact Izquierdo's sons to see what, if anything, they might know about their father?

Francesca,

I have indeed communicated with one of Tony Izquierdo's sons. He is a respected member of law enforcement and has been very helpful in my research.

His father passed away when he was very young so he doesn't have a lot of personal experiences but the family are very proud of their father/husband's bravery and commitment to the anti-Castro cause.

The sons are far from ignorant and are well aware of the possibility that their father may have been involved in what happened in Dallas.

James

James,

As chance would have it, I just came by a document with JMMARC mentione in it.

The document reads 'Hunt's agency crypt [JMMARC]'. So presumably it refers to him.

The RIF number is 180-10143-10181

Sorry, I don't have access to a scanner at the moment.

The file also mentions Roselli, Richard Cain, Fred Black, Manuel Artime.

The document seems to be a note from the HSCA.

John