The Education Forum

Interesting info about bridge collapse from Russian source

Jack White

This is interesting. Excuse the carets...didn't have time to strip them.

Jack

>>

>> August 2, 2007

>>

>>

>> Massive ULF 'Blast' Detected In US Bridge Collapse Catastrophe >> (Article taken from

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com:80/index1026.htm)

>>

>>

>> By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

>>

>> Reports from Russia's Institute of Solar-Terrestrial Physics >> located in Irkutsk are reporting today that their Siberian Solar >>

Radio Telescope (SSRT) detected a 'massive' ultra low frequency >> (ULF) 'blast' emanating from Latitude: 45° 00' North

Longitude: >> 93° 15' West at the 'exact' moment, and location, of a >> catastrophic collapse of a nearly 2,000 foot long bridge

in >> Minneapolis, Minnesota.

>>

>>

>> To the horrific destruction of the Interstate 35W Bridge which >> spanned the Mississippi River we can read as reported by the

Star >> Tribune News Service:

>>

>>

>> "The 1,907-foot bridge fell into the Mississippi River and onto >> roadways below. The span was packed with rush hour traffic,

and >> dozens of vehicles fell with the bridge leaving scores of dazed >> commuters scrambling for their lives.

>>

>>

>> Nine people were confirmed dead as of 4 a.m. today. Sixty were >> taken to hospitals and 20 people were still missing this

morning. >> Authorities said they expected the death toll to rise."

>>

>>

>> Russian Military reports state that the total collapse of such a >> massive bridge, and in the absence of evidence linking its >>

destruction to terrorist activity, could only have been >> accomplished by an acoustic weapon, of which the United States >>

Military is known to possess.

>>

>>

>> These reports further state that one of the United States primary >> research organizations into acoustic weapons research is

Augsburg >> College, and which is located in Minneapolis, Minnesota, and most >> importantly less than 1 mile from the Interstate

35W Bridge collapse.

>>

>>

>>

>> To the exact reason of why, and what exactly happened in this >> catastrophe we can only speculate, but, with what is known

about >> the United States past history of using sophisticated weapons on >> their own citizens for 'research' purposes it certainly

lies in >> the realm of possibility that this horrific tragedy is rooted in >> the use of ULF weapons.

>>

>>

>> To the past usage of these new types of weapons we can read even >> back into the 1980's of the United States research into

their use >> as reported by the CNN News Service:

>>

>>

>> "Imagine the implications of a weapon with no visible trace -- a >> weapon that could knock out tanks, ships, and planes as fast

as >> the speed of light. The same technology, with modifications, could >> disorient and even tranquilize military personnel,

rendering them >> virtually helpless in the battle zone. These are the new weapons >> of war we will examine in this series.

>>

>>

>> For the past 40 years, the world has been riveted by the threat of >> nuclear war, and more recently by the prospect of space

defenses >> using lasers and other modern technologies.

>>

>>

>> Lightning is the most dramatic form of energy to be found in >> nature. Scientists have succeeded in creating limited types of >>

artificial lightning. And some think that these could be the >> forerunners of a new type of directed-energy weapon, part of a >>

family of weapons that operate within the radio frequency segment >> of the electromagnetic spectrum, and are thus referred to as

radio >> frequency weapons."

>>

>>

>> To the dangers of ULF weapons being used against civilians we can >> read the warnings of Dr. Rauni Leena Kilde, MD, the

former Chief >> Medical Officer for Lapland (northern Finland), who warned in 1999:

>>

>>

>> "When the use of electromagnetic fields, extra-low (ELF) and ultra->> low (ULF) frequencies and microwaves aimed

deliberately at certain >> individuals, groups, and even the general population to cause >> diseases, disorientation, chaos and

physical and emotional pain >> breaks into the awareness of the general population, a public >> outcry is inevitable."

>>

>>

>> To the exact reason of why the United States would be targeting >> Minneapolis with such a massive ULF 'blast' we can find in

the >> exact neighborhoods that surround the Interstate 35W Bridge, and >> which are home to one of the largest Muslim

populations in the >> United States, including over 30,000 Somalis who are outraged by >> the US sponsored invasion of their

home Nation by Ethiopian forces.

>>

>>

>> For the American people as a whole, this catastrophe provides yet >> another example of the consequences of their allowing

their >> Military Forces to gain total control over their economy and >> lives, and which history has long shown leads always

towards total >> destruction.

>>

>>

>>

>> © August 2, 2007 EU and US all rights reserved.

>>

>>

>> [Ed. Note: The United States government actively seeks to find, >> and silence, any and all opinions about the United States

except >> those coming from authorized government and/or affiliated sources, >> of which we are not one. No interviews are

granted and very >> little personal information is given about our contributors, or >> their sources, to protect their safety.]

>>

>>

>

This is interesting. Excuse the carets...didn't have time to strip them.

Jack

>>

>> August 2, 2007

>>

>>

>> Massive ULF 'Blast' Detected In US Bridge Collapse Catastrophe >> (Article taken from

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com:80/index1026.htm)

>>

>>

>> By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

>>

>> Reports from Russia's Institute of Solar-Terrestrial Physics >> located in Irkutsk are reporting today that their Siberian Solar >>

Radio Telescope (SSRT) detected a 'massive' ultra low frequency >> (ULF) 'blast' emanating from Latitude: 45° 00' North

Longitude: >> 93° 15' West at the 'exact' moment, and location, of a >> catastrophic collapse of a nearly 2,000 foot long bridge

in >> Minneapolis, Minnesota.

>>

>>

>> To the horrific destruction of the Interstate 35W Bridge which >> spanned the Mississippi River we can read as reported by the

Star >> Tribune News Service:

>>

>>

>> "The 1,907-foot bridge fell into the Mississippi River and onto >> roadways below. The span was packed with rush hour traffic,

and >> dozens of vehicles fell with the bridge leaving scores of dazed >> commuters scrambling for their lives.

>>

>>

>> Nine people were confirmed dead as of 4 a.m. today. Sixty were >> taken to hospitals and 20 people were still missing this

morning. >> Authorities said they expected the death toll to rise."

>>

>>

>> Russian Military reports state that the total collapse of such a >> massive bridge, and in the absence of evidence linking its >>

destruction to terrorist activity, could only have been >> accomplished by an acoustic weapon, of which the United States >>

Military is known to possess.

>>

>>

>> These reports further state that one of the United States primary >> research organizations into acoustic weapons research is

Augsburg >> College, and which is located in Minneapolis, Minnesota, and most >> importantly less than 1 mile from the Interstate

35W Bridge collapse.

>>

>>

>>

>> To the exact reason of why, and what exactly happened in this >> catastrophe we can only speculate, but, with what is known

about >> the United States past history of using sophisticated weapons on >> their own citizens for 'research' purposes it certainly

lies in >> the realm of possibility that this horrific tragedy is rooted in >> the use of ULF weapons.

>>

>>

>> To the past usage of these new types of weapons we can read even >> back into the 1980's of the United States research into

their use >> as reported by the CNN News Service:

>>

>>

>> "Imagine the implications of a weapon with no visible trace -- a >> weapon that could knock out tanks, ships, and planes as fast

as >> the speed of light. The same technology, with modifications, could >> disorient and even tranquilize military personnel,

rendering them >> virtually helpless in the battle zone. These are the new weapons >> of war we will examine in this series.

>>

>>

>> For the past 40 years, the world has been riveted by the threat of >> nuclear war, and more recently by the prospect of space

defenses >> using lasers and other modern technologies.

>>

>>

>> Lightning is the most dramatic form of energy to be found in >> nature. Scientists have succeeded in creating limited types of >>

artificial lightning. And some think that these could be the >> forerunners of a new type of directed-energy weapon, part of a >>

family of weapons that operate within the radio frequency segment >> of the electromagnetic spectrum, and are thus referred to as

radio >> frequency weapons."

>>

>>

>> To the dangers of ULF weapons being used against civilians we can >> read the warnings of Dr. Rauni Leena Kilde, MD, the

former Chief >> Medical Officer for Lapland (northern Finland), who warned in 1999:

>>

>>

>> "When the use of electromagnetic fields, extra-low (ELF) and ultra->> low (ULF) frequencies and microwaves aimed

deliberately at certain >> individuals, groups, and even the general population to cause >> diseases, disorientation, chaos and

physical and emotional pain >> breaks into the awareness of the general population, a public >> outcry is inevitable."

>>

>>

>> To the exact reason of why the United States would be targeting >> Minneapolis with such a massive ULF 'blast' we can find in

the >> exact neighborhoods that surround the Interstate 35W Bridge, and >> which are home to one of the largest Muslim

populations in the >> United States, including over 30,000 Somalis who are outraged by >> the US sponsored invasion of their

home Nation by Ethiopian forces.

>>

>>

>> For the American people as a whole, this catastrophe provides yet >> another example of the consequences of their allowing

their >> Military Forces to gain total control over their economy and >> lives, and which history has long shown leads always

towards total >> destruction.

>>

>>

>>

>> © August 2, 2007 EU and US all rights reserved.

>>

>>

>> [Ed. Note: The United States government actively seeks to find, >> and silence, any and all opinions about the United States

except >> those coming from authorized government and/or affiliated sources, >> of which we are not one. No interviews are

granted and very >> little personal information is given about our contributors, or >> their sources, to protect their safety.]

>>

>>

>

Jack, this is very interesting. Unfortunately, the link does not work, at least for me. Object not found. Error.

Kathy

Sorry, but I think it is likely to be utter and total crap by that website.

For a start, I would like to see verification that the institute reported actually did claim to have recorded a massive ULF "blast". There is nothing at all about it on their website.

For a start, I would like to see verification that the institute reported actually did claim to have recorded a massive ULF "blast". There is nothing at all about it on their website.

WhatDoesItMean.com bills itself as the "World's Largest English Language News Service." They do provide links to many other news sources, some more legitimate than others. Apparently that particular article on the bridge was written by "Sorcha Faal," reputed to be a conspiracy blogger named David Booth. There are links to some of Faal/Booth's other articles.

I suspect Evan is right. But I blame Sorcha Faal/David Booth more than I do the website.

At any rate, Americans have no reason to worry. Within minutes after breaking the I-35W Bridge story, all of the news networks confidently assured viewers that it didn't appear to be an act of terror.

Edited by Michael Hogan

Jack,

Interesting post. The last char of the url ")" needs to be deleted in order to view the article.

There are some curious things happening in Minneapolis around the area of the bridge. I went to the site yesterday. Very large areas are blocked off, so it is difficult to get a decent view. In addition, the 10th Ave. bridge which is right next to the 35W bridge has been blocked off as well. The reason given is that they don't want gawkers interfering with the recovery process and possibly falling off the bridge.

There are signs in the areas near the bridge demanding that anyone going inside the police tape show id's and live in the buildings. Some people are calling it lockdown. There is a police presence near the perimiter of the tape as well. I was at the north end where a section with cars on it is visible. A cop in a car with the motor running facing the tape was watching everyone there.

In addition, at least immediately after the collapse, the entire business area around the south end of the bridge, which has many bars and restaurants, was shut down and patrons were unable to get in.

Also, the 20,000 fans in the Dome watching the Twins play were apparently told nothing about the collapse when it happened. The game went on "as usual" and finally a brief announcement was provided toward the end of the game.

WhatDoesItMean.com bills itself as the "World's Largest English Language News Service." They do provide links to many other news sources, some more legitimate than others. Apparently that particular article on the bridge was written by "Sorcha Faal," reputed to be a conspiracy blogger named David Booth. There are links to some of Faal/Booth's other articles.

I suspect Evan is right. But I blame Sorcha Faal/David Booth more than I do the website.

At any rate, Americans have no reason to worry. Within minutes after breaking the I-35W Bridge story, all of the news networks confidently assured viewers that it didn't appear to be an act of terror.

I agree with Evan (no surprise) and Mike (a rare event). As I've already pointed out there is no such person as Sorcha Faal and "her" articles are notoriously unreliable.

Edited by Len Colby

Jack,

Interesting post. The last char of the url ")" needs to be deleted in order to view the article.

There are some curious things happening in Minneapolis around the area of the bridge. I went to the site yesterday. Very large areas are blocked off, so it is difficult to get a decent view. In addition, the 10th Ave. bridge which is right next to the 35W bridge has been blocked off as well. The reason given is that they don't want gawkers interfering with the recovery process and possibly falling off the bridge.

There are signs in the areas near the bridge demanding that anyone going inside the police tape show id's and live in the buildings. Some people are calling it lockdown. There is a police presence near the perimiter of the tape as well. I was at the north end where a section with cars on it is visible. A cop in a car with the motor running facing the tape was watching everyone there.

In addition, at least immediately after the collapse, the entire business area around the south end of the bridge, which has many bars and restaurants, was shut down and patrons were unable to get in.

Also, the 20,000 fans in the Dome watching the Twins play were apparently told nothing about the collapse when it happened. The game went on "as usual" and finally a brief announcement was provided toward the end of the game.

Pamela ... How refreshing to see someone reply to one of Jack's post topics without turning it into some kind of personal attack against him .

Your information is very interesting , especially since you have been able to witness the scene in person .

I doubt that the bridge collapse was an inside government job or any kind of deliberate sabatoge though , like 9/11 was .. because if it was , the government would be sure to immediately blame it on Muslim terrorists .

[...]

Yes, that's so reassuring. Especially since a vast area around the bridge is blocked off, as well as air space one mile above the site. Might as well relax and watch "Charlie's Angels" on tv. :D

Pamela ... How refreshing to see someone reply to one of Jack's post topics without turning it into some kind of personal attack against him .

Your information is very interesting , especially since you have been able to witness the scene in person .

I doubt that the bridge collapse was an inside government job or any kind of deliberate sabatoge though , like 9/11 was .. because if it was , the government would be sure to immediately blame it on Muslim terrorists .

Duane,

I am comfortable disagreeing with Jack on many issues, most recently Judyth. I appreciate all that he contributes.

I hope this was (only) a structural failure. At this point, I am looking at all possibilities.

Ironically, Minneapolis was the one place where a would-be 9-11 hijacker was arrested (Moussoui) in August, 2001. Colleen Rowley's requests to search his laptop were blocked and denied by FBI higher-ups. Had the search warrant gone through, enough information about the plot could have been obtained to at least define if not stop it.

Another factor is the possibility of deliberate or unintended negligence. There have been reports on structural issues with the bridge for many years, including two reports done a few years apart in this century. Inspections were supposed to have been mandatory once the bridge construction began in June. However, that did not happen. And ironically, the man in charge of the inspections, Douglas Dillart, left MNDOT and went to URS, the company making the bridge repairs. That happened in June, I think. Also, workers on the bridge reported in days prior to the collapse that the bridge was moving in an unusual manner. They apparently tried to move their concerns upward, but to no avail.

Duane,

I am comfortable disagreeing with Jack on many issues, most recently Judyth. I appreciate all that he contributes.

I hope this was (only) a structural failure. At this point, I am looking at all possibilities.

Ironically, Minneapolis was the one place where a would-be 9-11 hijacker was arrested (Moussoui) in August, 2001. Colleen Rowley's requests to search his laptop were blocked and denied by FBI higher-ups. Had the search warrant gone through, enough information about the plot could have been obtained to at least define if not stop it.

Another factor is the possibility of deliberate or unintended negligence. There have been reports on structural issues with the bridge for many years, including two reports done a few years apart in this century. Inspections were supposed to have been mandatory once the bridge construction began in June. However, that did not happen. And ironically, the man in charge of the inspections, Douglas Dillart, left MNDOT and went to URS, the company making the bridge repairs. That happened in June, I think. Also, workers on the bridge reported in days prior to the collapse that the bridge was moving in an unusual manner. They apparently tried to move their concerns upward, but to no avail.

The interesting part of the story IF TRUE is "These reports further state that one of the United States primary

research organizations into acoustic weapons research is Augsburg College, which is located in Minneapolis,

Minnesota, and most importantly less than 1 mile from the Interstate 35W Bridge collapse."

These are the same types of "star wars" weapons that Dr. Judy Woods believes may have been used on the WTC.

And the govt does not deny that it HAS the "star wars" weapons which Reagan pushed for and millions were spent

on. They just never give any examples of testing the weapons.

It would have been indeed suspicious had it been said to be a terrorist attack.

Jack

Unintended negligence I'm sure. With the huge number of bridges in disrepair through bad engineering, weather conditions, or simply age, it's difficult to prioritize repair schedules, not to mention costs. From engineers I've spoken to, as well as my father who used be a structural ironworker, even a simple crack that let in water, followed by periods of freezing and thawing could have cause structural deficencies.

And as for the guy leaving the state to go work for URS Grainer, it happens frequently, and I for one don't read anything into it. In engineering (as well as environmental positions) people will often leave a state agency and go work for a consultant that they've dealt with.

Pamela,

Is what Jack say about this college correct? The Wiki entry indicates it's not a major scientific research organisation per se.

As the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America's (ELCA) most diverse tertiary institution, Augsburg strives to educate both traditional and non-traditional students, offering undergraduate degrees in over 50 major areas of study. The College also grants six graduate degrees:

* the Master of Arts in Education,

* the Master of Arts in Leadership,

* the Master in Business Administration,

* the Master of Social Work,

* the Master of Arts in Nursing, and

* the Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies, the state's only Physician Assistant training program.

Majors in the Sciences, Business-related fields, and the teacher licensure program, which has been preparing K-12 teachers since 1923, are the most popular areas of study.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Augsburg_College

I know nothing about the place except it's Wiki entry. Being a local, I presume you might know more?

Pamela,

Is what Jack say about this college correct? The Wiki entry indicates it's not a major scientific research organisation per se.

As the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America's (ELCA) most diverse tertiary institution, Augsburg strives to educate both traditional and non-traditional students, offering undergraduate degrees in over 50 major areas of study. The College also grants six graduate degrees:

* the Master of Arts in Education,

* the Master of Arts in Leadership,

* the Master in Business Administration,

* the Master of Social Work,

* the Master of Arts in Nursing, and

* the Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies, the state's only Physician Assistant training program.

Majors in the Sciences, Business-related fields, and the teacher licensure program, which has been preparing K-12 teachers since 1923, are the most popular areas of study.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Augsburg_College

I know nothing about the place except it's Wiki entry. Being a local, I presume you might know more?

As it’s name implies it is primarily an undergraduate institution. It only offers masters degrees in the six subjects listed in their Wikipedia entry:

http://www.augsburg.edu/index.html?subnav=...&randFace=0

The physics classes offered don’t suggest anything like what was proposed in the article.

http://www.augsburg.edu/physics/courses.html

A Google search didn’t turn up any hits for "acoustic weapons" "Augsburg College" that pre-dated the bridge collapse all seem to be referencing the same 1 or 2 blog entries none of the ones I looked at site sources (other than each other). http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&rls...amp;btnG=Search

So the ficticious Mr./Ms. Faal seems to know something no one else does