The Education Forum

Interesting info about bridge collapse from Russian source

Jack White

And as for the guy leaving the state to go work for URS Grainer, it happens frequently, and I for one don't read anything into it. In engineering (as well as environmental positions) people will often leave a state agency and go work for a consultant that they've dealt with.

It could be as innocent as that but it should be looked into. Could there have been some sort of quid pro quo? Just because such "revolving door" arrangements are common doesn’t mean they are always kosher. I doubt they would have offered him a job if he had been especially rigorous with them.

....I doubt they would have offered him a job if he had been especially rigorous with them.

Maybe, as LBJ once said about Hoover, they "would rather have him inside the tent pissing out than outside the tent pissing in."

LOL ... Too funny Mike ... And I'm sure that Hoover could have said the same thing about LBJ .

Pamela,

Is what Jack say about this college correct? The Wiki entry indicates it's not a major scientific research organisation per se.[...]

I know nothing about the place except it's Wiki entry. Being a local, I presume you might know more?

Yes. Here is a link to the Augsburg site describing a conference on ELF/VLF transmissions in 2003

http://www.augsburg.edu/physics/news/

Here's another to an article by some Augsburg profs on ULF/ELF/VLF transmissions

http://www.pac.ne.jp/IUGG2003/EN/program.a...ram_id=018308-1

Edited by Pamela McElwain-Brown

Could such acoustic weapons produce symmetrical collapse of buildings such as occurred at WTC? Perhaps there's no way to know without access to testing results. But it could be a more believable scenario than a thorough and somehow secret wiring of the buildings with explosives.

The USG has a multitude of satellites in orbit controllable from the ground

that have a multitude of SDI weaponry capable of unknown destruction,

because you and I have no need to know. Remember the billions spent

on SDI since Reagan. See...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strategic_Defense_Initiative

...where you can read about the PUBLICALLY KNOWN weapons of

destruction from space. Of course there must be MANY MORE WHICH

ARE TOP SECRET.

Jack

Pamela,

Is what Jack say about this college correct? The Wiki entry indicates it's not a major scientific research organisation per se.[...]

I know nothing about the place except it's Wiki entry. Being a local, I presume you might know more?

Yes. Here is a link to the Augsburg site describing a conference on ELF/VLF transmissions in 2003

http://www.augsburg.edu/physics/news/

Here's another to an article by some Augsburg profs on ULF/ELF/VLF transmissions

http://www.pac.ne.jp/IUGG2003/EN/program.a...ram_id=018308-1

1. There was nothing in those links indicating weapons research was being carried out by people at Augsburg.

2. Though weapons using EF/LF etc frequencies it seems like they are aimed at causing physical discomfort rather that being able to destroy targets. Them seem to need large amounts of energy even to cause distress. The primary application of these frequencies is communication

look at this and consider possible MN located 'special' weapon system....?!?

Fetzer is especially full of himself in that video, he repeats all the crap that was debunk here and on the FETZERclaimsDEBUNK Yahoo group. He makes stuff up and distorts the half truths that he tells.

He has yet to produce a citation to reputable source that indicates an operational energy beam weapon capable of downing the plane is even close to existence.

I disagree, hutchinson is a joke. Have you watched his videos?

????????? Who is Hutchinson?

Could such acoustic weapons produce symmetrical collapse of buildings such as occurred at WTC? Perhaps there's no way to know without access to testing results. But it could be a more believable scenario than a thorough and somehow secret wiring of the buildings with explosives.

I imagine the amount of energy to bring the towers down with sounds waves would have been prohibitive by an exponential degree and I suspect would have been felt.

Doesn`t it tell you something that the area of expertise of the only scientist to speculate about energy weapons being used is dental fillings and such theories aren't backed by the ex-head of Star Wars research who is a "truther"?

such theories aren't backed by the ex-head of Star Wars research who is a "truther"?

Who is that?

These are the same types of "star wars" weapons that Dr. Judy Woods believes may have been used on the WTC.

Interesting statement on Judy Wood's website:

"Following the murder of my student, Michael Zebuhr, a truly extraordinary human being, I received an email stating, 'we've done it before and we will do it again if need be.' "

Googling brings up quite a bit on Zebuhr. As far as I know, he is the first person who has been murdered possibly because of his involvement in the 9/11 truth movement.

He was murdered in Minneapolis. Executed in a supposed robbery on the street in which he offered no resistance. A number of strange things in the case.

http://michaelzebuhr.blogspot.com/2007/12/...ael-zebuhr.html

These are the same types of "star wars" weapons that Dr. Judy Woods believes may have been used on the WTC.

"Following the murder of my student, Michael Zebuhr, a truly extraordinary human being, I received an email stating, 'we've done it before and we will do it again if need be.' "

Googling brings up quite a bit on Zebuhr. As far as I know, he is the first person who has been murdered possibly because of his involvement in the 9/11 truth movement.

He was murdered in Minneapolis. Executed in a supposed robbery on the street in which he offered no resistance. A number of strange things in the case.

Welcome to Prison Nation...whatever this is about and it does make me wonder about his 911 work...the Nation is sick to the core and murdering and harming people inside and out ad nauseum.

Makes me want to rethink the 1991 mysterious unsolved attack on me

while I was consulting on the Stone film which put me in the hospital

for 24 days.

Jack

Check with Fetzer even he said that he thaught the killing was nothing more than a mugging gone bad. Zebuhr was a very minor player in the truth movement, why kill him? If it was to send a message why got make it more obvious and well known?

Makes me want to rethink the 1991 mysterious unsolved attack on me

while I was consulting on the Stone film which put me in the hospital

for 24 days.

So you no longer tink the naked guy who ended up crashing your car was a pro?

Who is that?

I think his last name was Bowman can[t remember his 1st name, I`m surprised you haven` t heard of him he ran for Congress in Florida as a Democrat but lost to some entrenched GOP incumbent.