The Education Forum

Book Review: Definitive Proof: The Secret Service Murder Of President (JFK)

http://www.bloggernews.net/19575

Blogger News Network

High-quality English language reporting, analysis and editorial writing on the news.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Book Review: Definitive Proof: The Secret Service Murder Of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy by Dan Robertson

August 21st, 2007 by zzsimonb

Although it happened 45 years ago the world is still fascinated by the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. There are as many theories behind the story as there are stars in the night sky. About the only thing all of the theories have in common is that The Warren Commission’s findings were wrong. Whether there was some dark purpose behind the commission we may never know, my own personal opinion is that their need to bring a speedy closure to the affair outweighed their need to be thorough.

Dan Robertson has been a JFK-ologist for over 25 years, and he has just released his ideas surrounding the events in Dealey Plaza on November the 22, 1963.

Dan bases his theory on the very famous Zapruder home movie that has to be one of the most often aired tapes of all time. MPI Media Group using the original Zapruder Super 8 film recreated the entire movie by doing frame by frame photography using a medium format camera and then reassembling it back into video, an incredibly tedious and time consuming process. This digital enhancement certainly greatly improves the quality. Had this technology been available at the time of The Warren Commission I doubt that they would have been able to sweep everything under the carpet as they did.

Definitive Proof explores a number of specific frames in the video that show the actual gruesome event, and Dan claims it shows the actual assassin. When I requested a copy of this book to review Dan kindly included a copy of the DVD, and I have to say that without the DVD much of the impact of Dan’s assertions would be lost.

I sat and watched the slow motion recreations of the assassination and even to my untrained eye there is something amiss. The official line is that JFK was shot 3 times by a sniper positioned up high in the Book Repository. In the DVD you can see the first two hits, there is no visible blood, and we start to see JFK slump forward. Hit number 3 the fatal hit is completely different. His head explodes on a cloud of blood and gore and he is thrown backwards. The laws of physics are not right, the shot had to come from the front, and not the back! Also the wound characteristics are so different that bullet number 3 has to be a different type, most likely a ‘hollow point’.

Having explained the mechanics we are then introduced to various pieces of collaborating evidence, that build a very convincing case that Lee Harvey Oswald was not the lone gunman, involved certainly, but assassin almost certainly not.

So who did it I hear you ask? Well I am not going to tell you! You will have to read the book and find out. I do recommend that you also purchase the DVD. Even if you do not agree with Dan you will certainly see that something is just not right. The digital enhancement certainly reveals some details missing from the original. At 115 pages Definitive Proof is a quick read, it gets straight to the point, and stays with the point. Many JFK books wander aimlessly around the various conspiracy theories, this one does not.

You can get your own copy from Amazon."

http://www.bloggernews.net/19575

Blogger News Network

High-quality English language reporting, analysis and editorial writing on the news.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Book Review: Definitive Proof: The Secret Service Murder Of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy by Dan Robertson

August 21st, 2007 by zzsimonb

Definitive Proof explores a number of specific frames in the video that show the actual gruesome event, and Dan claims it shows the actual assassin. When I requested a copy of this book to review Dan kindly included a copy of the DVD, and I have to say that without the DVD much of the impact of Dan’s assertions would be lost.

I sat and watched the slow motion recreations of the assassination and even to my untrained eye there is something amiss. The official line is that JFK was shot 3 times by a sniper positioned up high in the Book Repository. In the DVD you can see the first two hits, there is no visible blood, and we start to see JFK slump forward. Hit number 3 the fatal hit is completely different. His head explodes on a cloud of blood and gore and he is thrown backwards. The laws of physics are not right, the shot had to come from the front, and not the back! Also the wound characteristics are so different that bullet number 3 has to be a different type, most likely a ‘hollow point’.

So who did it I hear you ask? Well I am not going to tell you! You will have to read the book and find out. I do recommend that you also purchase the DVD. Even if you do not agree with Dan you will certainly see that something is just not right. The digital enhancement certainly reveals some details missing from the original. At 115 pages Definitive Proof is a quick read, it gets straight to the point, and stays with the point. Many JFK books wander aimlessly around the various conspiracy theories, this one does not.

You can get your own copy from Amazon."

Are you going to get the book, Myra? We can see the assassin in the Zapruder film. I hope this isn't the driver, Bill Greer, turns and shoots President Kennedy.

1 of 2 people found the following review helpful:

Alton Markland, July 13, 2007

By Alton F. Markland "AFM" (Davie Co., NC) - See all my reviews

This book presents credible and compelling evidence the fatal head shot suffered by

President Kennedy was fired by a Secret Service agent sitting in front of the president.

The evidence the author presents is this: (1) a radiation oncologist of established repute,

Dr. David Mantik, concluded that JFK's X-rays demonstrated that the head shot was fired

from in front of JFK into his right front temple; (2) Dr. Mantik further concluded the

head shot could not have fired from either the Texas School Book Depository or the

grassy knoll; (4) Dr. Mantik's conclusions are backed up by ballistic experts; (5)

forensics expert Dr. Charles Wilber concluded that the head wound "suggested a high

velocity hand gun fired at close range;" (5) only Secret Service agents in Dallas were

both seated in front of JFK at close range and had hand guns; (6) Secret Service Agent

Clint Hill testified that the head shot sounded like someone had shot a "revolver into a

hard object"; (7) several eyewitnesses testified that they smelled gunpowder at street

level where JFK had been killed moments after his killing (and the odor of gunpowder

doesn't travel very fast); and (8) eyewitness Austin Miller later testified that he thought

that the shots fired at JFK had come from "right there in the car,' referring to JFK's limo

It all adds up: the Secret Service fired the head shot at JFK. Then, if you view the

"medium frames" version of the DVD that Dan Robertson discusses in the book, particularly

frames 302-313, you see the Secret Service agent Robertson identifies as William Greer

Aim with a gun-like object in his left hand and you see JFK's head exploding at frame

313. If you want to know what really happened to JFK, you need to read the book.

Comment | Was this review helpful to you? (Report this)

0 of 1 people found the following review helpful:

The Zapruder Film: Still The Best Eyewitness, July 10, 2007

By E. Pitcher - See all my reviews

After the damage done by Cooper, Robertson's book finally moves the Greer ball a little further down the field. (Palamara's excellent work calls Greer "The Most Important Agent".) Despite Greer's contradictory testimony, and the stabilized version of the film clearly illustrating action and reaction between Greer and JFK at frames 310-313 (Rent it yourself: http://www.netflix.com/Movie/Image_of_an_A...=336139273_0_0), the assassination research community is hell bent on disproving Robertson's conclusion. Perhaps it has been shamed into this stance by Cooper, or perhaps too many reputations depend upon the head shot coming from "the grassy knoll". Nonetheless, Robertson's reasonable request for readers to view the film and study Greer is a welcome challenge to a new generation of researchers. When you watch the stabilized version of the film, look for Greer to remove his left hand from the steering wheel as he turns toward JFK a second time. Greer was placed in control of JFK from Love Field to Bethesda. The question that begs to be asked is "By whom?"

Comments (3) | Was this review helpful to you? (Report this)

2 of 3 people found the following review helpful:

Lots of good information, sincere intent...wrong conclusion, June 25, 2007

By Vince Palamara "SECRET SERVICE/JFK/STEELERS/M... (South Park/Bethel Park, PA) - See all my reviews

I commend Dan Robertson for a well written and researched book. There is a lot of good information on the Secret Service and their role, innocent and otherwise, on 11/22/63 during the JFK assassination, as well as before and after (Robertson makes good use of my material, as well as doing some original research, too). There is no doubt: Robertson's intent was sincere; he's no loony but a successful, intelligent lawyer. That said, the ultimate conclusion of the book, that Secret Service driver William R. Greer shot JFK, is simply not supported by any credible evidence (and the allegation is hardly a new---and unknown---one: Fred Newcomb, Perry Adams, Lars Hansen, and William Milton Cooper, among others, espoused this decades ago, and many 'common folk' are much aware of this fringe theory). Still, this book is a worthwhile addition to the collection (and for anyone interested in the Secret Service and JFK).

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/customer-...customerReviews

B.........

An "intelligent" person publishes a book to advance a premise not supported by "any credible evidence"?

Somehow that does not surprise me. The requirement of possessing even a drop of credible evidence to support a looney theory has never presented a big challenge.

Just more fodder for the Bugliosi's sequel.

So as I understand it, the plot was to have someone first shoot at JFK from the rear.

Then Greer would slow down SS100 and turn to determine if the sniper had finished JFK off.

If he had not, then Greer (with the attention of all the people in DP now looking at the car) would take out his pistol and shoot JFK in the head, with the bullet whizzing by Mrs. Connally. Must have come very close to her!

Does he claim the pistol had a silencer on it?

After the assassination, Greer's job in the cover-up was to pray every night that neither Jackie nor Nellie nor any of the spectators who saw him shoot JFK would turn him in. (I assume Robertson asserts his fellow SS agent was in on the plot.)

A diabolically clever plot indeed! And equally diabolical for Robertson to think he'll get many fools to pay $19.95 for this tripe.

This book is "definitive" proof that children and grandchildren should be allowed to sue for defamation.

Edited by Tim Gratz

So as I understand it, the plot was to have someone first shoot at JFK from the rear.

Then Greer would slow down SS100 and turn to determine if the sniper had finished JFK off.

If he had not, then Greer (with the attention of all the people in DP now looking at the car) would take out his pistol and shoot JFK in the head, with the bullet whizzing by Mrs. Connally. Must have come very close to her!

Does he claim the pistol had a silencer on it?

After the assassination, Greer's job in the cover-up was to pray every night that neither Jackie nor Nellie nor any of the spectators who saw him shoot JFK would turn him in. (I assume Robertson asserts his fellow SS agent was in on the plot.)

A diabolically clever plot indeed! And equally diabolical for Robertson to think he'll get many fools to pay $19.95 for this tripe.

This book is "definitive" proof that children and grandchildren should be allowed to sue for defamation.

After I read the reviews of this book on Amazon.com, I looked at the Altgens photo of the Man in the Doorway. You can see Kennedy struggling with his throat -- so he's been hit first from the front. In that same photo, you can see Greer's head, looking back and his head is in shadow. I maintain that Greer could not have fired that shot. In no way could he hit the President in the right temple from his seat and posture in the limo. Someone signaled him to stop the limo and immediately Kennedy was shot from the right front, i.e., the Grassy Knoll. Then Greer hit the gas. Yes, I believe the Secret Service were in on it. But this theory, of the driver shooting someone in the back seat, opposite to him and hitting Kennedy in the right temple. Impossible, in my opinion.

Kathy

Are you going to get the book, Myra? We can see the assassin in the Zapruder film. I hope this isn't the driver, Bill Greer, turns and shoots President Kennedy.

I might get it from the library eventually.

From what I've read in the reviews I find the conclusion of the book rather implausible.

But it may help focus more attention on the complicity of the SS.

There is of course no evidence of complicity of the Secret Service.

None.

Zip.

Zilch.

Nada.

I know, I know, Greer slowed down the car.

Well how many of you conspiratorialists think the throat shot (perhaps the first shot) came from the front? Probably MOST of you do.

So what if Greer realizes there has been a shot from the front? Would you expect him to continue into the line of fire?

So maybe the sequence is frontal shot to the throat (Greer slows SS 100), followed by rear shot to the back, after which Greer, realizing there is a crossfire, thinks for a couple of seconds about what to do, then decides it is best to floor it to get out of the ambush. But in that short delay the fatal head shot is fired. Also remember that Greer would have HEARD the rear shot only AFTER Kennedy received it--I'm sure I am right about that, keeping in mind the adage that one never hears the shot that kills you.

There is of course no evidence of complicity of the Secret Service.

com·plic·i·ty (kəm-plĭs'ĭ-tē) Pronunciation Key

n. pl. com·plic·i·ties

Involvement as an accomplice in a questionable act or a crime.

Accomplice,aide,helper,abettor,...

In any way......

Your glib answers in letting the SS entirely off the hook, deserves a reply.......

None.

Zip.

Zilch.

Nada.

I know, I know, Greer slowed down the car.

He certainly did.....

Well how many of you conspiratorialists think the throat shot (perhaps the first shot) came from the front? Probably MOST of you do.

The Warren Com never proved it did not, in fact they all but ignored the wound...

So what if Greer realizes there has been a shot from the front? Would you expect him to continue into the line of fire?

Aw, I think you would expect the Secret Service to move, and do what they had been trained to do, including him..

So maybe the sequence is frontal shot to the throat (Greer slows SS 100), followed by rear shot to the back, after which Greer, realizing there is a crossfire, thinks for a couple of seconds about what to do, then decides it is best to floor it to get out of the ambush. But in that short delay the fatal head shot is fired. Also remember that Greer would have HEARD the rear shot only AFTER Kennedy received it--I'm sure I am right about that, keeping in mind the adage that one never hears the shot that kills you.

Approx...Seven Seconds....an eternity in that situation....You talk or seemingly to, of the actions of One SS Agent..........I talk of, 8.......not including SS Clint Hill........The Queen Mary was approx 5 feet from the X-100....when shots rang out.

..It carried, SS Agents...McIntyre, Hickey, Bennett, Landis, Ready, SSIC Emory Roberts........and making up the 8 .in the X-100 front seat , SSA Kellerman..and SS Greer as driver....

The only one that attempted to do what he had been trained to ,was SSA Hill, and he heard SSAIC Emory Roberts as he called back SSA Ready, who did attempt to move...but stopped........but SA Cint Hill continued..

The basic training of the SS is to move and bodily Protect the President, at all costs and to take a bullet for him if need be....

.........None of the others moved, including SSA Kellerman, who was good at turning around, to see how things were progressing in the back seat, ducking, and finally telling SSA Greer to get out of there .

Which Greer, BTW....in denying a direct order from his suprerior SSA Kellerman, did not...

and SSA Greer not only turned around once but twice, to see what was happening....in the back seat of the X-100........

True only after the final head shot to the President, did the thought occur to SSA Greer, he has only one way out, straight ahead, and finally acknowledged that direct order from his superior, that had been given previously, and who sat beside him.....in that front seat.

SSA Kellerman's job was to have moved over the back of the front seat, over the Connallys, and throw himself on the POTUS and protect him bodily, at the sound of those shots, he did not.........

Check it all out for yourself......

The Greer shot JFK is old, and has been around for a number of years, seems it has been brought out of the woodwork and redone..To try to add some, new confusion to the pile....Though as Vince says there is some new information within........

B.....

Edited by Bernice Moore

So, Bernice, you think that these seven agents all knew the assassination was going to occur and were instructed not to do anything? All but SSA Hill, that is? I suppose Hill was not told about the operation because somehow the conspirators knew that only Hill would object and report them? The conspirators were so prescient that they knew that every other agent would agree to knowingly assist them in the murder of the man whose life they were pledged to protect?

You think Greer and Kellerman agreed to ride in the presidential limousine when they knew ahead of time it was going to go into an ambush with "cross-fire" from two directions? Their role in the conspiracy was not only to not protect the president but to ride along and take a hit, if necessary, for the sake of whoever told them the assassination was going down? Boy, to risk their own lives they either must have hated JFK with a passion or been promised a heck of a lot of money.

But Kellerman ordered Greer to take off but did not immediately turn and jump on to JFK to take the fatal bullet himself? So because he ordered Greer to take off you've cleared him (like Hill) or was he part of the plot as well because he did not jump on JFK?

So all the other SS agents (except Hill and maybe except Hellerman) agreed to aid and abet a murder because: a) they'd voted for Nixon; B) they didn't like JFK's womanizing; c) the price was right? Thirty pieces of silver, perhaps? Or maybe they owned stock in a defense contractor and their contact told them they'd get rich from the War in Vietnam once they got rid of that JFK peacenik?

Do you suppose that since all the others must have known their partners were also being asked to participate not one of them had any concern that one man among them would go to, say, RFK and then rather than getting their thirty pieces of silver they would spend the rest of their life in jail, losing their wife and children as well as all of their earthly possessions?

All I can say is: Bernice, what flavor Kool-Aid have you been drinking? Not only do I find your scenario impossible to believe, I find it almost impossible to believe that you really believe it!

I can just see one of the conspirators sitting down for his chat with Greer:

X: Got something to tell you, agent. We need your help on something.

Greer: Oh, yeah, what?

X: We know you don't like Lancer.

Greer: That's no secret!

X: We're going to take him out in Dallas.

Greer: The hell you say!

X: No, it's going to happen next week, and we need your help.

Greer: My help?

X: Yeah. You see we are going to shoot him from a tall building in Dallas while you are

driving his limousine.

Greer: What?

X: We think our sniper is a pretty good marksman but when you hear the first shot we

want you to slow down and make sure our guy got Kennedy in the head. If he didn't,

that'll give him a second chance.

Greer: Hold on a minute. You want me to drive into an ambush and then slow down in case

your sniper misses? What if his first shot misses and hits me?

X: Well, then, you won't have to slow down in that case. But don't worry, we'll still give your

money to your widow.

Edited by Tim Gratz

So, Bernice, you think that these seven agents all knew the assassination was going to occur and were instructed not to do anything? All but SSA Hill, that is? I suppose Hill was not told about the operation because somehow the conspirators knew that only Hill would object and report them? The conspirators were so prescient that they knew that every other agent would agree to knowingly assist them in the murder of the man whose life they were pledged to protect?

You think Greer and Kellerman agreed to ride in the presidential limousine when they knew ahead of time it was going to go into an ambush with "cross-fire" from two directions? Their role in the conspiracy was not only to not protect the president but to ride along and take a hit, if necessary, for the sake of whoever told them the assassination was going down? Boy, to risk their own lives they either must have hated JFK with a passion or been promised a heck of a lot of money.

But Kellerman ordered Greer to take off but did not immediately turn and jump on to JFK to take the fatal bullet himself? So because he ordered Greer to take off you've cleared him (like Hill) or was he part of the plot as well because he did not jump on JFK?

So all the other SS agents (except Hill and maybe except Hellerman) agreed to aid and abet a murder because: a) they'd voted for Nixon; B) they didn't like JFK's womanizing; c) the price was right? Thirty pieces of silver, perhaps? Or maybe they owned stock in a defense contractor and their contact told them they'd get rich from the War in Vietnam once they got rid of that JFK peacenik?

Do you suppose that since all the others must have known their partners were also being asked to participate not one of them had any concern that one man among them would go to, say, RFK and then rather than getting their thirty pieces of silver they would spend the rest of their life in jail, losing their wife and children as well as all of their earthly possessions?

All I can say is: Bernice, what flavor Kool-Aid have you been drinking? Not only do I find your scenario impossible to believe, I find it almost impossible to believe that you really believe it!

I can just see one of the conspirators sitting down for his chat with Greer:

X: Got something to tell you, agent. We need your help on something.

Greer: Oh, yeah, what?

X: We know you don't like Lancer.

Greer: That's no secret!

X: We're going to take him out in Dallas.

Greer: The hell you say!

X: No, it's going to happen next week, and we need your help.

Greer: My help?

X: Yeah. You see we are going to shoot him from a tall building in Dallas while you are

driving his limousine.

Greer: What?

X: We think our sniper is a pretty good marksman but when you hear the first shot we

want you to slow down and make sure our guy got Kennedy in the head. If he didn't,

that'll give him a second chance.

Greer: Hold on a minute. You want me to drive into an ambush and then slow down in case

your sniper misses? What if his first shot misses and hits me?

X: Well, then, you won't have to slow down in that case. But don't worry, we'll still give your

money to your widow.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

My My, we are testy aren't we Tim.......??

I said none of the above, as you are well aware........

Shame on you, for trying to put words into other peoples mouths.

That's not research....

What I did say, was.........""Check it all out for yourself...""...

B......

Well, if you think I was trying to "put words in your mouth" then I am both:

APOLOGETIC

and

CONFUSED.

I am not a woman and don't know much about pregnancy but I do know it is an either/or

proposition. I am told that a lady is either a lady is pregnant or she is not. Bernice can correct me if I am wrong.

You know the same thing is true about the proposition that their was secret service complicity in the assassination. It's an either-or proposition. You either believe it or you don't.

So are you now telling me, Bernice, that you agree with me that there was no secret service complicity? In which case I apologize profusely.

Or DO you in fact assert their was such complicity (as I think your post pretty clearly implied)?

Are you upset because the theory of secret service complicity becomes ridiculously absurd when you take time to think of all that it meant: e.g., not one agent who was approached was unwilling to participate in a murder; each one approached was willing to risk his freedom and his family on the premise that no other approached agent would go to the authorities; and Greer and Kellerman were willing to ride in SS100 through the ambush. I mean, tell me someone who can really believe those things because if you provide me with their names I have this great bridge for sale that links Manhattan to Brooklyn, and I'll make a quick and cheap sale of it to both of them and I'll give you 25% of the profit for the referrals!

Even most (probably almost all) lone nutters agree that separate shots to JFK and JC equal two shooters and ergo a conspiracy. Well Kellerman testified that he was sure (pretty sure?) JFK and JC were hit by separate shots. Now that MUST mean that he was NOT part of the conspiracy. (If he had been surely his payors would have told him if he did not change his story about the shot sequence when he testified before the WC they would sue to get their money back.)

So I guess his failure to react immediately must not have been because that was what he was paid to do. He must have been simply negligent or a coward. Well, then, wait a minute, maybe there are benign answers for the other agents as well.

Moreover weren't the agents with LBJ supposed to stay and protect LBJ and not try to jump out and save JFK?

Edited by Tim Gratz

Well, I suppose Wolfgang Peterson and Jeff Maguire must be CIA "assets" if not card-carrying members of Operation Mockingbird!

********************************************************************************

Also, granted Kellerman should have reacted faster and sooner but let's give him at least TWO SECONDS to put his thoughts in order. Do you really think that in four or five seconds he could have stood up in a moving limousine and climbed over Big John Connally and thrown himself over JFK in time to take the final shot(s) himself? It's possible I suppose but notlikely.

Which raises another point I don't think anyone has raised before. If it is true Greer was probably too loyal to say Kellerman screwed up but what if Greer had slowed the limousine specifically to allow Kellerman the freedom to get into the back and then Kellerman failed to do so. Then Greer takes off. I mean this: if Kellerman had stood up as his obvious and only first step to get to JFK and Greer had accelerated at that same moment then for sure Kellerman would not have made it to JFK in time.

But Greer's slowing the limousine could have been because he was expecting Kellerman to act?

Edited by Tim Gratz

Peter, can you give me a reference to the "exact procedures" which were in place on November 22, 1963?

And I can tell you that even trained and practiced professionals make mistakes.

Obstetric Erb's Palsy is caused by a traction injury during delivery. The incidence is approximately 1–2 per 1,000 births in countries with well-developed obstetric services. That may not sound like a lot but Erb's Palsy only occurs when the mother has a rare condition called shoulder dystocia in which the unborn child cannot get past the mother's pelvic structure in most cases because the child is quite large, so this usually only happens with the third or fourth child. It is discovered only when the head has emerged and it is a real emergency because the child will die unless removed within a few minutes. Now doctors are trained that the only way to remove an unborn when shoulder dystocia is encountered is to do a twisting corkscrew manuever. If that fails the doctor is instructed to intentionally break the child's collarbone to allow the removal of the child.

But Erb's Palsy exists when the doctor, faced with the emergency, forgets the training and uses force to pull the child through the pelvic structure. The use of this force if sufficient can tear the muscles in the brachial plexus causing permanent injury to the child.

But when a plaintiff's lawyer (like John Edwards) brings an Erb's palsy case, juries often find doctors are not even negligent because they faced an emergency--even though it was an emergency they were trained to handle.

I do not think the analogy is far-fetched. Even a highly intelligent and highly trained professional like a physician can make a mistake when an emergency is encountered. No one would assume the doctor was deliberately trying to injure an unborn if he forgot his training when faced with an emergency.

I say it is shameful for anyone to even suggest the possible complicity of a Kellerman or Greer merely because they did not act as fast as they should have in an emergency situation they had never encountered before.

Not addressed to anyone in particular: please do not suspend your common sense in your desperate attempt to find an "inside job"; remember, people make mistakes and a mistake does not a murder make.

********************************************************************************

So, are Peterson and Maguire members of Operation Mockingbird?

Well, if you think I was trying to "put words in your mouth" then I am both:

APOLOGETIC

and

CONFUSED.

I am not a woman and don't know much about pregnancy but I do know it is an either/or

proposition. I am told that a lady is either a lady is pregnant or she is not. Bernice can correct me if I am wrong.

You know the same thing is true about the proposition that their was secret service complicity in the assassination. It's an either-or proposition. You either believe it or you don't.

So are you now telling me, Bernice, that you agree with me that there was no secret service complicity? In which case I apologize profusely.

Or DO you in fact assert their was such complicity (as I think your post pretty clearly implied)?

Are you upset because the theory of secret service complicity becomes ridiculously absurd when you take time to think of all that it meant: e.g., not one agent who was approached was unwilling to participate in a murder; each one approached was willing to risk his freedom and his family on the premise that no other approached agent would go to the authorities; and Greer and Kellerman were willing to ride in SS100 through the ambush. I mean, tell me someone who can really believe those things because if you provide me with their names I have this great bridge for sale that links Manhattan to Brooklyn, and I'll make a quick and cheap sale of it to both of them and I'll give you 25% of the profit for the referrals!

Even most (probably almost all) lone nutters agree that separate shots to JFK and JC equal two shooters and ergo a conspiracy. Well Kellerman testified that he was sure (pretty sure?) JFK and JC were hit by separate shots. Now that MUST mean that he was NOT part of the conspiracy. (If he had been surely his payors would have told him if he did not change his story about the shot sequence when he testified before the WC they would sue to get their money back.)

So I guess his failure to react immediately must not have been because that was what he was paid to do. He must have been simply negligent or a coward. Well, then, wait a minute, maybe there are benign answers for the other agents as well.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I am not upset Tim, I had thought the way you posted you knew something about the research within the SS areas......

but apparently you were surmissing......I was disappointed , if anything..

Moreover weren't the agents with LBJ supposed to stay and protect LBJ and not try to jump out and save JFK?

You mention LBJs SS agents....more of your ??????

I gave you the information of what they were trained to do and did not, and made no suppositions ......

that you did in your foolish reply..........I stated to check for yourself, in the research....

.......I guess that was too hard to decipher.....??

So carry on with your thinkies..... I do not....I find it a waste of time.

B......

Edited by Bernice Moore