The Education Forum

Documentation claims Carlos Marcello was behind assassination

Hi folks

It's been a long time and I'm far away from being up to date concerning your work here.

So therefore I hope you will forgive me if my question might seems a little obsolete. I was just watching a program last night that dealt with the JFK assassination and to my very surprise, the documentation ended very unusual. They claim that there is proof that Carlos Marcellos has given the order to kill JFK and that this statement was recorded 1985, witnessed by a FBI agent (Seemed somehow familiar). The other thing they said was that there is no question that JFK was killed in a crossfire and that at least 5 bullets were fired. LHO was one of them the other(s) are still unknown.

Earl Warren did not want to accept the single bullet theory but gave in after LBJ had drawn a picture, that in case ties to cuba or a conspiracy including cuba was found it could end with up to 40 million death americans.

Even if the story is cold coffee the bottomline is that there was a conspiracy and this has never been, as far as I remember, stressed out that way in a tv-program. (ZDF is one of the german national tv stations.)

http://www.zdf.de/ZDFde/inhalt/6/0,1872,7001670,00.html

I think that's enough bothering you

George

Edited by George Bollschweiler

George,

I have been told by an author I respect that indeed there are recorded Marcello statements from about that vintage wherein Marcello clearly admits his involvement in the assassination.

Marcello also made self-incriminating statements while he was under sedation and under federal guard in a hospital. Those statements were to the effect: "We will get that ****** when he gets to Dallas." Whether his sedated effect render those statements more or less reliable is an open question in my mind.

Hi folks

It's been a long time and I'm far away from being up to date concerning your work here.

So therefore I hope you will forgive me if my question might seems a little obsolete. I was just watching a program last night that dealt with the JFK assassination and to my very surprise, the documentation ended very unusual. They claim that there is proof that Carlos Marcellos has given the order to kill JFK and that this statement was recorded 1985, witnessed by a FBI agent (Seemed somehow familiar). The other thing they said was that there is no question that JFK was killed in a crossfire and that at least 5 bullets were fired. LHO was one of them the other(s) are still unknown.

Earl Warren did not want to accept the single bullet theory but gave in after LBJ had drawn a picture, that in case ties to cuba or a conspiracy including cuba was found it could end with up to 40 million death americans.

Even if the story is cold coffee the bottomline is that there was a conspiracy and this has never been, as far as I remember, stressed out that way in a tv-program. (ZDF is one of the german national tv stations.)

http://www.zdf.de/ZDFde/inhalt/6/0,1872,7001670,00.html

I think that's enough bothering you

George

George,

In 1964 the Warren Commission cover story was that a lone nut dunnit. That failed to convince people so in the late 70's the House Sub Committee on Assassinations tried another cover story: the mob dunnit.

I hope you see the relevance to your question.

Edited by Myra Bronstein

Myra wrote:

so in the late 70's the House Sub Committee on Assassinations tried another cover story: the mob dunnit.

That's what I love, a person who refuses to let the facts interfere with her preconceived POV!

Now, lessee, whose payroll was Jack Ruby on, Joe Civello's, or Richard Helms'?

Myra wrote:

so in the late 70's the House Sub Committee on Assassinations tried another cover story: the mob dunnit.

That's what I love, a person who refuses to let the facts interfere with her preconceived POV!

Nice reply Tim.

The infamous scrubbed document [green being the area missing from the Whitewash Report]. Gotta love the questions it raises on it's own.

- lee

post-675-1190261356_thumb.jpg

From a post on another JFK Forum:

RFK ally and top Justice Department lawyer Walter Sheridan (also a critic of Garrison who said mob and Hoffa allies were steering Garrison in the wrong direction with false info) found out THAT RUBY WENT TO CHICAGO IN FALL OF 63 AND GOT $7,000 FROM A HOFFA ALLY (this would also be an excellent time for a face to face meeting with the plotters). The FBI investigated and independently confirmed this fact within hours and days of Ruby killing Oswald, yet dropped further pursuit. See 11/24/63 FBI memo from Handley to Rosen, released on 6/18/94; also HSCA document # 1801006810070, FBI memo 11/25/63, released on 6/3/93.

The writer of the book "Ultimate Sacrifice" Lamar Waldron also found a man named Jim Allison, a Chicago businessman with some mob and Teamster connections, who was not a source for the Sheridan info or the 63 FBI memos, but confirms and actually witnessed the payoff to Ruby on or about 10/27/63 - one of the very few days that the WC could not confirm Ruby's presence in Dallas that fall, and the day after Ruby called Chicago, and in the middle of repeated phone contacts with top Chicago Hoffa and mob people. See "Ultimate Sacrifice", pp. 619 to 627. Interestingly, David Ferrie got $7,083 from Carlos Marcello in the fall of 63. There is no known reason for Hoffa to give Ruby $7,000 on or about 10/27/63. Jimmy Hoffa is not Santa Claus, he does not hand out $7000 ($42,000 in todays money) to people for no reason.

It was former JFK press secretary Pierre Salinger who led Mr. Waldron to Mr. Allison, by the way.

Myra wrote:

Nice reply Tim.

- lee

The "mob dunnit" is very different from "the mob participated"--Lee.

Blakey pretty much claimed the mob did it alone. They didn't do it alone. And that's the point you seem to have missed.

Myra wrote:

Nice reply Tim.

- lee

The "mob dunnit" is very different from "the mob participated"--Lee.

Blakey pretty much claimed the mob did it alone. They didn't do it alone. And that's the point you seem to have missed.

There is actually another point - and I was planning to post it in a separate thread called 'notable quotes.' I am not done with it.

- lee

Well, Myra, I've never claimed the Mob did it alone.

I've always believed Cuban forces helped.

Wasn't it the role of Gilberto Policarpo Lopez to "take out" Oswald?

Tim, I've never heard the name Gilberto Policarpo. Can you elaborate on the story regarding being responsible for taking out Oswald.

Drew:

Glad you asked.

Here is a link to a story Mark Howell and I did re Gilberto Policarpo:

http://www.cuban-exile.com/photo/jfk/KW-JFK2003nov20.pdf

See also:

HSCA Final Report, p.118-121: Gilberto Policarpo Lopez allegation. See also Chronological Summary of Agency Held Info on Gilberto Policarpo Lopez.

In "The Secret History of the CIA" veteran investigative journalist Joseph Trento writes that it was the mission of Policarpo to eliminate Oswald (presumably on Friday), in which case that mission failed.

Policarpo is also discussed at some length in Lamar Waldron's "Ultimate Sacrifice" . Lamar thinks that Policarpo was an alternative patsy. Given his flight back to Cuba, we feel it more likely he was a participant than a patsy.

Note that a few months before the assassination he moved from Key West to Tampa, Florida, the home of mafia chieftan Santo Trafficante, Jr. I feel this move and its timing of some importance.

Well, Myra, I've never claimed the Mob did it alone.

I've always believed Cuban forces helped.

Wasn't it the role of Gilberto Policarpo Lopez to "take out" Oswald?

Pleeease! So THIS is why you want a new investigation? TG you are just impossible to take seriously.

Remember HSCA??? The restatement of the WC, together with the new Blakey "mob" theory. (Only on the bullet that "missed"). Patently absurd.

And the Castro stuff is beyond not worth mentioning... it's been done all over this forum. You are the ONLY member to put forth this lunacy.

Tim : JFK was taken out by the government. From the top. You just want to blind yourself to this, the same way you blind yourself to the evil ways of the neocons currently running the show.

Dawn

Drew:

Glad you asked.

Here is a link to a story Mark Howell and I did re Gilberto Policarpo:

http://www.cuban-exile.com/photo/jfk/KW-JFK2003nov20.pdf

See also:

HSCA Final Report, p.118-121: Gilberto Policarpo Lopez allegation. See also Chronological Summary of Agency Held Info on Gilberto Policarpo Lopez.

In "The Secret History of the CIA" veteran investigative journalist Joseph Trento writes that it was the mission of Policarpo to eliminate Oswald (presumably on Friday), in which case that mission failed.

Policarpo is also discussed at some length in Lamar Waldron's "Ultimate Sacrifice" . Lamar thinks that Policarpo was an alternative patsy. Given his flight back to Cuba, we feel it more likely he was a participant than a patsy.

Note that a few months before the assassination he moved from Key West to Tampa, Florida, the home of mafia chieftan Santo Trafficante, Jr. I feel this move and its timing of some importance.

Who places Lopez in Dallas on the 11-22-63?