The Education Forum

Perhaps of Interest/Perhaps Not!

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/topics

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...126&t=11050

Whereas Mr. "Von Pain" chose to attack me in a forum of which I do not normally visit, my responses are being made there as well as other places which Mr. "Pain" is attempting to pass himself off as some sort of expert on the JFK assassination.

http://openlettersmonthly.com/issue/he-died/#comment-1938

Although I have not visited JFK Lancer in some time, in event that anyone else sees Mr. "Von Pain"s" heroic attempts to defend VB; the WC; and Posner, if they will let me known than I will be more than glad to acquaint Mr. "Pain" with the true facts of the assassination.

Whereas Mr. "Von Pain" chose to attack me in a forum of which I do not normally visit, my responses are being made there as well as other places which Mr. "Pain" is attempting to pass himself off as some sort of expert on the JFK assassination.

Although I have not visited JFK Lancer in some time, in event that anyone else sees Mr. "Von Pain"s" heroic attempts to defend VB; the WC; and Posner, if they will let me known than I will be more than glad to acquaint Mr. "Pain" with the true facts of the assassination.

"Although I have not visited JFK Lancer in some time, in event that anyone else sees Mr. "Von Pain"s" heroic attempts to defend VB; the WC; and Posner, if they will let me known than I will be more than glad to acquaint Mr. "Pain" with the true facts of the assassination."

I thought Debra had kicked his sorry ass off Lancer a long time ago, Purv?

I carried on a heated exchange with him on Amazon.com's Book Review when Bugliosi's Baloney was first released. I told him he came off sounding like an hysterical female when attempting to defend his theory. When he finally ran out of counter-points to sling at me, he stated that I was probably a really nice person to know, outside of the assassination forums. Yeah, in his worst nightmare.

"Although I have not visited JFK Lancer in some time, in event that anyone else sees Mr. "Von Pain"s" heroic attempts to defend VB; the WC; and Posner, if they will let me known than I will be more than glad to acquaint Mr. "Pain" with the true facts of the assassination."

I carried on a heated exchange with him on Amazon.com's Book Review when Bugliosi's Baloney was first released. I told him he came off sounding like an hysterical female when attempting to defend his theory. When he finally ran out of counter-points to sling at me, he stated that I was probably a really nice person to know, outside of the assassination forums. Yeah, in his worst nightmare.

Well, methinks that he may have bitten into the wrong apple!

http://openlettersmonthly.com/issue/he-died/#comment-1968

Thomas H. Purvis says:

In Continuation:

————————————————–

And I just love the way Tom relies much more heavily on eyewitness accounts (like those of James Altgens and Emmett Hudson) with respect to the wounds on JFK, rather than place more heavy reliance on the MUCH BETTER EVIDENCE provided by the autopsy doctors and the autopsy report which was produced by those doctors. (Not to mention the autopsy photos and X-rays.)

————————————————–

Mr. Von “Pain”, with his quite obvious lack of reading comprehension is under some misguided impression that referencing eye witness testimonies which clearly state of having observed the impact to the head of JFK of two separate shots, constitutes some form of relying on witnesses to describe the anatomical injuries sustained by JFK.

This no doubt is why Mr. Von “Pain” can not accomplish research for himself, and thus must rely on others to inform him of what he apparantly readily accepts as the facts.

So it goes with those who, for whatever reason, lack the ability/capability for separate and independent thought process.

However! In event that I wanted someone to discuss the assassination of JFK who merely “Parroted” what Posner/the WC/VB stated, then I would go to the local pet store, purchase a parrot, and thereafter read “CASE CLOSED”/The Warren Report/and/or VB’s book to them.

Then, merely sit back and observe while the “Parrot”, repeats back the same, often incorrect information.

Personally, I would expect more from the human species!

Especially someone who goes around acting as if they were some sort of researcher with experience in research methodology who had at least taken the time or made the attempt to gain “first source” information.

As example:

Did Mr. Von “Pain”; VB; the WC; and/or any other LN supporter happen to inform that LHO was an absolutely excellent shot at targets of 500 meters or less when firing from a fixed/stable firing platform?

Nope!

Ole “know nothing” Tom is the one who informed of this little known fact.

Now, one can search this out for themselves quite easily by a review of LHO’s rangefire records as demonstrated and presented in the WC.

Yet! This is why other experienced USMC Experts truthfully testified to the lack of difficulty for LHO to have achieved the shots of less than 100 yards distance in Dealy Plaza.

So, exactly why would the WC not tell us all this little known fact (assuming that one accepets it as fact, and if they conduct the appropriate research, they will find that it is fact)?

Try telling the american public that LHO was an absolutely excellent, to the extent of being in the upper EXPERT range of firing, at such short ranges, and then try to sell them on “THE SHOT THAT MISSED” in which one is attempting to convince that this absolutely EXCELLENT shooter could not even hit the Presidential Limo with one of the three shots fired.

We, the american people, may at times be somewhat gullible, but we are certainly not all as dumb as those who have fallen for and believed “THE SHOT THAT MISSED” scenario as presented by the WC, and I might add, is highly expoused by Mr. Von “Pain”.

So, when all is finally said and done, there will be those who clearly will possess the imprint of “Dumb A**” imprinted across their forehead.

And specifically, all those who fell for “THE SHOT THAT MISSED” will no doubt get it stenciled in large block lettering.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspir...ac6812ff9d8f836

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassi...66983063f44a3f9

Thomas H. Purvis says:

1. The lower hole was X-rayed and found to contain metallic residue embedded in the fabric around the perimeter of the puncture/hole.

2. Portions of the fabric containing the metallic residue were cut and removed from the fabric, and this/these samples were destroyed during “flame” analysis .

3. Results of the flame analysis demonstrated the metallic residue to be copper.

4. A separate Lab Test Report is/and was completed for each step in the process. Therefore, a Lab Test Report for the X-ray as well as a Lab Test Report for the flame analysis testing was completed.

5. There was NO COMPARISON TESTING whatsoever.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————–

“Since copper is not a normal element of clothing manufacture, and the copper was only found around the perimeter of the hole in the coat, there was no need to run any comparison testing”

“Had comparison testing been done, the sample would have been taken directly adjacent to the existing hole, and the sample location would have been marked/circled in chalk, as well as having photographs taken after removal and marking of the sample location”

“No comparison sample would have been taken up near the coat collar as anything such as hair cream or makeup could have contaminated the sample and affected the results”

“I conducted no comparison sampling and no sample was taken from anywhere on the coat, let alone up near the coat collar. In fact, I was not even aware that another hole existed there.”

“Laboratory Test Reports are completed for each and every test conducted. You can get those and they will verify exactly what tests were conducted”

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

FBI Agent Henry Heiberger to Tom Purvis, many years ago during our conversations relative to the FBI Laboratory examination of the clothing of JFK.

Agent Heiberger is the ONLY FBI Agent to have conducted any physical/laboratory testing on the clothing worn by JFK at the time of the assassination

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Von "Pain"----------------------INCOMING, RUN FOR COVER!

From another forum:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Failure to understand and/or recognize the potential reasons, does

> not mean that there were no reasons. It merely means that one fails to

> recognize or understand the reasons."

This comment happens to be for Mr. Von "Pain" as well as a few others to think on.

Those who wear blinders and/or develop complete tunnel-vision, often fail to recognize that there are far more reasons for telling lies/mis-representing the truth, then those with limited though potential such as Mr. Von "Pain" could ever recognize or realize.

And, for the record, those few whom I have entrusted with other aspects, have also been provided with the reason.

Not that they too fully believe or accept it at this point in time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The autopsy doctors didn't lie. But Mr. Purvis almost certainly must

think that ALL THREE of them are/were rotten liars, with not a one of

them telling what they knew about a SECOND entry wound in the back of

JFK's head. Tom couldn't put forth his wholly-unsupportable "2 Head

Shots From The Rear" theory WITHOUT thinking such a vile thing about

H,F,&B.

AHAH! Now, Mr. Von "Pain" is Psycic in that he knows what I think.

In actuality, the autopsy surgeons, in my determination, made another mistake. A simple human error!

In fact, with all of his ranting and ravings, Mr. Von "Pain" knows absolutely nothing about what Mr. Purvis thinks.

The simple fact being that I discussed with Dr. Boswell on multiple occassions that evidence which, in my, as well as many more qualified than myself, upon full review of all the now known evidence, had clearly established that JFK was in fact struck in the head, from the rear, by two separate shots.

Dr. Boswell and I had quite clear, open, and honest dealings and conversations with one another, and in that respect I personally never made any attempt to "blindside" him with my interpretations of the evidence.

As a matter of fact, my very first letters to Dr. Humes; Dr. Boswell; and Dr. Finck; clearly stated that I was fully aware that they had, to the best of their understanding, always stated the facts and truths in this matter.

So! It would thus appear that Mr. Von "Pain" is again quite incorrect in his assumptions.

Which is of course nothing new!

I looked at the Google group, of which I was previously unaware.

Von Pein certainly is a prolific poster.

Well! The same could most assuredly be factually stated of myself.

Being somewhat familiar with Von Pein's presence over on JFK Lancer, his tactics are nothing new.

And, although one must most certainly agree with him on some of the completely asinine theories and concepts which are often put forth by those of the CT community, Mr. Von Pein places far too great of entrustment in his understanding of the facts of the assassination than his support of these facts can defend.

The old saying of allowing one's mouth to overload their A**.

That I am aware, Mr. Von Pein has never conducted any seperate and independent research.

Likewise, it would appear that he too has never bothered to read the WC and/or all of the other evidence as relates to the third shot and it's impact location.

With that stated, I find that his completely belligerent postings regarding the second hole in the coat of JFK, with absolutely no factual knowledge on his part, as exceeding the bounds of normal debate.

With the amount of yelling and crying which he has done over this piece of evidence, Mr. Von Pein appears to have given it far more attention than it would deserve, were it that the information merely came from some other CT'er who bordered on the lunatic fringe.

Thusly, Mr. Von Pein just may have tipped his hand and demonstrated that he is merely a "shill" for some entity which wishes to continue to

promote the SBT and "THE SHOT THAT MISSED".

In that regards, Mr. Von Pein would have little difficulty in attacking many of the CT community who have little experience in researching the factual evidence and have followed some of the completely asinine theories which continue to surface.

However, one can rest assured that Mr. Von Pein is no match for someone who has truely studied the evidence; conducted their own seperate and independent research; and at one time or another has located and spoken with the great majority of the key witnesses in regards to the factual evidence.

Thus, whether a "shill" or just another completely ignorant of the facts LN'er, Mr. Von Pein will have to stay up quite late and put in a few extra hours of study in the event that he is of the opinion that he can debate the factual evidence with yours truely.

Tom

Well, methinks that he may have bitten into the wrong apple!

http://openlettersmonthly.com/issue/he-died/#comment-1968

Thomas H. Purvis says:

In Continuation:

————————————————–

And I just love the way Tom relies much more heavily on eyewitness accounts (like those of James Altgens and Emmett Hudson) with respect to the wounds on JFK, rather than place more heavy reliance on the MUCH BETTER EVIDENCE provided by the autopsy doctors and the autopsy report which was produced by those doctors. (Not to mention the autopsy photos and X-rays.)

————————————————–

Mr. Von “Pain”, with his quite obvious lack of reading comprehension is under some misguided impression that referencing eye witness testimonies which clearly state of having observed the impact to the head of JFK of two separate shots, constitutes some form of relying on witnesses to describe the anatomical injuries sustained by JFK.

This no doubt is why Mr. Von “Pain” can not accomplish research for himself, and thus must rely on others to inform him of what he apparantly readily accepts as the facts.

So it goes with those who, for whatever reason, lack the ability/capability for separate and independent thought process.

However! In event that I wanted someone to discuss the assassination of JFK who merely “Parroted” what Posner/the WC/VB stated, then I would go to the local pet store, purchase a parrot, and thereafter read “CASE CLOSED”/The Warren Report/and/or VB’s book to them.

Then, merely sit back and observe while the “Parrot”, repeats back the same, often incorrect information.

Personally, I would expect more from the human species!

Especially someone who goes around acting as if they were some sort of researcher with experience in research methodology who had at least taken the time or made the attempt to gain “first source” information.

As example:

Did Mr. Von “Pain”; VB; the WC; and/or any other LN supporter happen to inform that LHO was an absolutely excellent shot at targets of 500 meters or less when firing from a fixed/stable firing platform?

Nope!

Ole “know nothing” Tom is the one who informed of this little known fact.

Now, one can search this out for themselves quite easily by a review of LHO’s rangefire records as demonstrated and presented in the WC.

Yet! This is why other experienced USMC Experts truthfully testified to the lack of difficulty for LHO to have achieved the shots of less than 100 yards distance in Dealy Plaza.

So, exactly why would the WC not tell us all this little known fact (assuming that one accepets it as fact, and if they conduct the appropriate research, they will find that it is fact)?

Try telling the american public that LHO was an absolutely excellent, to the extent of being in the upper EXPERT range of firing, at such short ranges, and then try to sell them on “THE SHOT THAT MISSED” in which one is attempting to convince that this absolutely EXCELLENT shooter could not even hit the Presidential Limo with one of the three shots fired.

We, the american people, may at times be somewhat gullible, but we are certainly not all as dumb as those who have fallen for and believed “THE SHOT THAT MISSED” scenario as presented by the WC, and I might add, is highly expoused by Mr. Von “Pain”.

So, when all is finally said and done, there will be those who clearly will possess the imprint of “Dumb A**” imprinted across their forehead.

And specifically, all those who fell for “THE SHOT THAT MISSED” will no doubt get it stenciled in large block lettering.

"We, the american people, may at times be somewhat gullible, but we are certainly not all as dumb as those who have fallen for and believed “THE SHOT THAT MISSED” scenario as presented by the WC, and I might add, is highly expoused by Mr. Von “Pain”."

And, all that bluster and falderal coming from a twit who's never fired a gun in his life, never bothered to go to a range to observe, firsthand, the effects of the different grades of projectiles, and their weight, or load, fired from different types of firearms, and their subsequent ballistic effect, on different forms of matter, entrance or exit, not withstanding. We live among fools, Purv. Dumb, ignorant, fools. We really do.

I looked at the Google group, of which I was previously unaware.

Von Pein certainly is a prolific poster.

"Von Pein certainly is a prolific poster."

Yeah, a prolific poster of bull-puckey.

I agree with Terry and with a lot of what Tom says about Von Pein.

He likes to employ personal attacks and cyber-vitriole instead of evidence.

He kind of reminds me of VB on the Chris Matthews interview on Youtube.com.

He is so over the top that I can't take him seriously, based on my review of his postings on the Google board.

Which, as clearly demonstrated by his postings, places him either at the far right edge of the "Lunatic Fringe" of the LNer persuasion, or else someone who's ploy is to intentional label all who believe in some form of conspiracy as being the actual "Lunatic" fringe.

And, considering the emphasis he has made in attempt to rebuff/rebuke that information being again presented relative to the true FBI Laboratory testing of JFK's coat, and how this information completely rebukes the WC's version of exactly how the second hole (one at the edge of the coat collar) of JFK came into being, then I would suspect the latter of the two categories.

I have however noticed that since I informed him of "Incoming, run for cover", that he has somewhat shyed away from his verbose attacks.

http://openlettersmonthly.com/issue/he-died/#comment-1981

Thomas H. Purvis says:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/topics

Anthony;

I see that little has changed, and you, not unlike many others, continue to expouse on subjects of which you have done little or no research.

Anyone who wishes the facts of the multiple survey’s in Dealy Plaza, might want to reference the “Simkin Forum” as I have explained it multliple times there.

1. The US Secret Service survey work of December 2, 3, & 4th of 1963, with the resulting survey plat dated December 5, 1963, clearly:

a. Places the impact location of the first shot fired in the vicinity of Z210 to Z212, as JFK was behind the road sign.

This location was determined through the usage of a variety of photographs as well as the previous work done by Time/Life Magazine.

b. Places the impact location of the second shot fired at (within a couple of inches) of the exact location as the Z313 impact. After all, exactly what kind of incompetent idiot’s could not determined this with the yellow curb mark in the background with Mary Moorman and Jean Hill standing beside it.

c. Places the impact location of the third/last/final shot, at stationing 4+95, which happens to be some 30 feet farther down Elm St, directly in front of James Altgens position, where James Altgens observed the impact to the head of JFK of this shot.

So!

That you do not understand what transpired with the US Secret Service Survey work, does not mean that you can merely state these things without being called to task to demonstrate some factual basis.

For those who unfortunately do not visit the “Simkin Forum”, I long ago posted copies of the SS Survey Plat as well as the survey notes, all of which demonstrate that, as anyone with half a brain should recognize, that the US Secret Service is not so incompetent that they can not resolve exactly how a simple 3-shot/3-impact shooting scenario transpired.

They were in possession of a first generation copy of the Z-film.

They directed/controlled many of the key witnesses, who were in fact SS Agents

They had full access to all witness testimonies.

So! Exactly what big-headed idiot thinks that they know more, and/or are more qualified than the US Secret Service to determine the facts?????

Thomas H. Purvis says:

“There are also people who think the Commission itself was a conspiracy to cover up something.”

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/...Vol17_0449a.htm

Well!

Since Mr. Von Pein, it would appear, has some form of learning disability in which he can not comprehend “third shot”, and the fact that stationing 4+96 (5+00 minus 4 feet)is the impact of the last shot fired in the assassination, and that this shot was fully witnessed as to it’s impact to the head of JFK, as well as the fact that both the US Secret Service as well as the FBI determined this to have been the facts.

So Mr. Von Pein, under the assumption that the US Secret Service as well as the FBI are considerably more competent than you, or I for that matter, in determination of the facts, exactly what was it that makes you think that “your” comprehension of the facts is better than either of these two investigative entities?

For your information, this happens to be somewhat like “child’s play”!

The autopsy surgeons clearly examined a bullet puncture through the skull in the EOP Region.

This entry is fully documented, and in fact can be found within the autopsy X-rays.

The HSCA clearly determined that a bullet entrance hole existed in the “cowlick” area of the top rear of the head of JFK.

The size of this bullet penetration through the skull of JFK did not match the measurements of the bullet penetration which the autopsy surgeons clearly located and measured.

Hate to be the one to inform you Mr. Von Pein, buth Jethro Bodine could figure this one out without even having to go through all of the discussions which I had with Dr. Boswell on the subject of the autopsy.

Your confusion also apparantly lies in “Gray’s Anatomy”!

You quite obviously thoght they were referencing the “Grey’s Anatomy” TV series and went here for your anatomical lessons.

When in fact, it is the text/reference book “GRAYS ANATOMY” which you should have taken the time to pick up and read up on.

Had you done so, then you just may have some understanding as to exacty why there are TWO bullet pathways through the brain of JFK.

Now!

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...ancedResults.do

Kennedy Assassination Chronicles, Volume 7, Issue 3 pg 1

Found in: Kennedy Assassination Chronicles

multiple hits in this document

As the person responsible for having presented the first, absolutely irrefutable proof of altered evidence in the WC Investigation, as well as clearly presenting that information relative to the “Sleight-of-hand” maneuver in regards to how Arlen Specter admitted this altered evidence into the WC documents, then you can rest assured that the WC was covering up “something”.

That you are quite obviously too dense to recognize this is not my problem!

There were three shots fired in the course of the assassination.

These shots were fired by an individual who was quite capable of hitting JFK 3 out of 3 shots at the short ranges.

Multiple witnesses have clearly stated of having observed the impact to JFK of each of the three shots fired.

Only a complete idiot would believe the WC and/or Posner’s version of “THE SHOT THAT MISSED”.

So, I would suppose that we know exactly where that leaves you!

Especially since the US Secret Service as well as the FBI were clearly aware of the physical location of the Presidential Limousine and JFK at the point of impact for each of the three shots fired.

Exactly why is it that you think that the WC attempted to get by without even calling James Altgens to testify???????

Exactly why is it that you think that the WC decided that the last frame of the film which was of any importance for us to see was frame# 334, which was prior to James Altgens coming into view of the film.

Exactly why is it that you think that the WC slightly mis-located James Altgens actual position on Elm St. to the point that his “moved” position was between Mary Moorman’s position and the TSDB, when in fact James Altgens was some 40+ feet farther down Elm St. from the Moorman position?

Exactly why is it that you think that the WC completely and fraudulently made a “comparison” photo of James Altgens Z255 photo from a completely different location than where James Altgens was in fact standing?

And, just in case you are too young and/or ignorant of the facts to have known it, a frame of the Z-film which clearly shows James Altgens holding his camera to his eye was published in Newspapers nationwide only a couple of days after the assassination.

So, exactly why, with James Altgens clear testimony;

Why, with Emmett Hudson’s clear testimony:

Why, with SS Agent Glen Bennett’s clear testimony;

etc; etc; etc;, did the WC decide that a shot missed, that Z313 was the last shot fired, and that there was nothing to be gained by showing us any of the Z-film down past Z334 which was only 22 frames/1.8 seconds after impact of the headshot at Z313.

You can bet that the WC covered up “something”!

That something happens to be the impact location of the third/last/final shot fired in the shooting sequence, and the clearly observed impact of this shot striking the head of JFK down in front of James Altgens position.

And, had you done any true research at all, then you too would know that, just as the witnesses have stated, the “Second Shot” hit JFK in the head, and the “Third/last/final Shot” also hit him in the head and thereafter blew cerebral tissue forward all over Nellie Connally, just as she has also stated.