The Education Forum

HUH?

Tim Gratz

In "RH" VB, in making a point not necessary to elaborate upon here, states that most assassination "buffs" do not believe that Jack Ruby was part of the original conspiracy, but instead believe that he was only called in after it became necessary to kill LHO. He does not state HOW he reached that conclusion.

That's not what I believe. How about you?

Edited by Tim Gratz

In "RH" VB, in making a point not necessary to elaborate upon here, states that most assassination "buffs" do not believe that Jack Ruby was part of the original conspiracy, but instead believe that he was only called in after it became necessary to kill LHO. He does not state HOW he reached that conclusion.

That's not what I believe. How about you?

Tim,

I am certain that Ruby would have been on "standby" in the event that he was needed. Some have said that he was part of bringing guns into Dallas to be used in the assassination. He supposedly was seen at Parkland by a reporter immediately after the president was brought there. There are photos of him at the DPD the day (or night) before he actually did the shooting. I do not believe that he was just a good citizen, as he said who in his heart, could not allow Jackie to have to endure a trial. He was part of the conspiracy.

I believe that three bullets struck JFK.

I believe that LHO was capable of hitting JFK with three rounds from most any capable rifle at the range specified.

I believe that JBC was NOT hit by the first bullet that struck JFK.

I believe that JBC WAS hit before the [second] bullet struck JFK in Z313.

I believe that CE399 did not hit JBC.

I believe that LHO, while capable as a marksman, may not have fired a rifle at all on 22 November 1963.

I believe that "Rube" was called upon to "take care of a problem" that had arisen...but that "Rube" may have had some inkling of the potential for a "problem" to arise before 12:30 pm on 22 November 1963.

I believe that three shots may well have been fired from the 6th floor of the TSBD that day...though not necessarily from the window indicated, or in the time frame determined, by the Warren Commission.

I believe that LHO was likely connected with the CIA, ONI, FBI, or some combination thereof...whether tenuously or substantially, we'll probably never know.

This, I believe.

Edited by Mark Knight