The Education Forum

What do you think of this?

www.voxfux.com/archives/00000096.htm

Left-wing News website. Who killed Kennedy and why? Not the actual shooters but the money and the power behind it. I must say I'm a bit biased but... You never hear this often:

The purpose of the expose' of the Twentieth Century is to prove the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, ordered by the Jesuit General and executed by Pope Paul VI, was carried out by "the American Pope", Francis Cardinal Spellman. Spellman, being the Archbishop of New York, was "the American Military Vicar" and therefore used his most obedient soldiers - certain Knights of Malta, Shriner Freemasons, Knights of Columbus and Mafia Dons - in carrying out his orders from Rome.

The single reason for the President's assassination was his interference with the purpose of the Jesuits' Fourteenth Amendment American Empire created in 1868. That purpose was to restore and maintain the worldwide Temporal (political) Power of that Jesuit Creation of 1870 - the "infallible" Pope. In resisting the Pope's Temporal Power, he threatened the monopoly of the Jesuits' Federal Reserve Bank by enacting Executive Order 11110 (4 June 1963) thereby injecting into the economy nearly five billion dollars (4.7) in interest-free "United States Notes", only to be recalled the day after his burial.

The President also attempted to break the foremost international intelligence arm of the Vatican's Jesuits - the evil Central Intelligence Agency - "into a thousand pieces." In 1963 the CIA was manned by many of Hitler's old warriors - the Jesuit-controlled Nazi SS - turned "cold warriors". According to the great Frenchman, Edmond Paris, in his The Secret History of the Jesuits, it was the Jesuit Bernhardt Staempfle who wrote Hitler's Mein Kampf. This fact is further confirmed by one of the founders of the Nazi Party, Roman Catholic Otto Strasser, in his revealing book, Hitler and I. It was Roman Catholic Hitler who said of the Roman Catholic Himmler having modeled the SS after the Jesuit Order,

"I can see Himmler as our Ignatius of Loyola."

And lastly, one of the main posts of the feared SD, the Central Security Service of the SS (after which the American CIA would be modeled with the help of the repatriated Nazi General, Reinhard Gehlen), was manned by a priest - a former teacher of the evil Council of Trent at the Court of Bavaria, one of the Jesuit General's favorites, a superior officer of the SS and the uncle of Heinrich Himmler - the Jesuit Himmler, who controlled Hitler's every move through Martin Bormann!

Secreted out of Europe through the Vatican's Ratlines, these murderers escaped their rightful punishment as war criminals who, during the Jesuit Crusade in Europe and Russia, killed millions of Russian Orthodox People and Jewish People pursuant to the Jesuits' evil Council of Trent, which, after condemning freedom of conscience and freedom of the press, concluded with these words:

"Accursed be all heretics. ACCURSED!! ACCURSED!!"

Lastly, President Kennedy began to end the Vatican's hoax known as "the Cold War", the American CIA and Russian KGB having secretly worked together since World War II. He also began to end that Jesuit Inquisition in Vietnam, as its future highpoint would be "Operation Phoenix", the CIA mass-murder of 60,000 Vietnamese "in cold blood" according to its Director, William E. Colby. The President interfering with Rome's Holy Office of the Inquisition could not be tolerated! Millions of "heretic" Buddhists were to be exterminated, the international drug trade would explode, American patriotism and liberty would further be destroyed and Vietnam would be reunited under another communist military dictator loyal to the Pope - like Stalin, like Chairman Mao, like Castro, like George H. W. Bush and son -, Ho Chi Minh.

Waged under the guise of "fighting godless communism", Cardinal Spellman championed America's most disastrous conflict known as "Spelly's War" overseen by Spelly's General, the Roman Catholic and CFR member, William C. Westmoreland. (Remember, according to Col. L. Fletcher Prouty in his JFK, the forced movement of over 600,000 Roman Catholics on U.S. Navy transport vessels from North Vietnam into South Vietnam was "one of the root causes of the Vietnam War." The arch-Catholic Secretary of the Navy responsible for implementing that Jesuit-agitation was the Supreme Knight of the Knights of Columbus, Francis P. Matthews. Knight Matthew's Master was America's "Military Vicar", Francis Cardinal Spellman. Later, Spellman made several visits to the war-front calling the American troops "the soldiers of Christ", fighting the Pope's Crusade against "godless Jew Communism"!) The outcome was 58,000 dead, 80,000 post-war suicides and a 220 billion dollar debt to the Jesuits' Federal Reserve Bank.

All these acts of President Kennedy were proper assertions of national sovereignty and therefore infringed on the Pope's Temporal Power. As the "infallible" Vicar of Christ and thus, "the Universal Monarch of the World", the Pope, through the religious, political and financial power of the Jesuit Order, fully intended, then and now, to ultimately rule all nations through his loyal kings and dictators from Solomon's rebuilt Temple in Jerusalem. For when the Pope is crowned during his coronation these words among others (having never been taught to us in the Public Schools) are spoken:

"Take thou the tiara adorned with the triple crown,

and know that thou art the father of princes and kings,

and art the governor of the world."

Kathy

Kathleen,

Well, at least in this post you are half right.

It was not the Jesuits alone.

It was a combination of the Jesuits and the Jews. Norman Mailer endorsed the theory of Oswald as a Lone Gunman not only because some big-wig in the Clinton Administration offered him relief from his tax obligation but also to ensure the Jewish role in the conspiracy was not revealed. And of course the author of the SBT is Jewish.

Has anyone checked out the priest who gave JFK the last rites? He had a perfect opportunity for access to the body.

And of course it was the Catholic Kenny O'Donnell who played a big part in forcing JFK's body back to DC so the cover-up should continue.

A diligent researcher should research the religious connections of all who participated in the cover-up. It could prove to be instructive.

The research could probably be financed by the Liberty Lobby.

P.S. Is it any wonder the responsible media avoids the assassination research community like the plague? Conspiracy theories were seriously considered by the media when they were offered by persons such as Edward Jay Epstein and Josiah Thompson.

Edited by Tim Gratz

It is worth noting that Kathleen is a lapsed Catholic who has indicated her disdain for the Catholic Church.

The sins of some Catholic priests no more indicts the entire Catholic church than the sins of certain tv evangelists indicts all Protestants. I have more comment on some of her statements in the UFO thread.

The reason people want to know about UFOs from their govt is because they want to know, deep down, if their religion is a fraud. I was brought up in the Catholic religion. If extraterrestrials exist, there goes Jesus and the Trinity. "Man was made in the image and likeness of God." I think this is all bull----. No one knows who we are, where we are, how we got here and who invented us. We don't know a damn thing. I believe in an afterlife, but that belief might be a false one. With all the molestations these priests did to little boys over the years, and the billions of dollars spent to try to rectify it, coupled with a govt admittance that ETs exist, the Catholic Church is finished in my opinion. They have been trying to make a comeback recently regarding abortion. They might as well give up. I don't think the majority of once-Catholics care about the Church's notions about anything deemed immoral. I think this is it for them.

The sins of some Catholic priests no more indicts the entire Catholic church than the sins of certain tv evangelists indicts all Protestants.

That is your opinion, Tim. But I say it tells more about Catholic and Protestant-run religions than I could ever have imagined in my wildest dreams before this stuff became news. Tim, I think you are trying to undercut the significance of these molestations. It wasn't a rare incident. It involved hundreds of kids and billions of dollars. Think of these Archbishops who hid these crimes and moved their priests to other parishes. This definitely impugns the Catholic Church, as these crimes were known in the hierarchy. And the molesting priests donned their collars in their new parishes and received instant respect from their believers. Like I said, if I made up this story and turned it into a novel, readers would think it improbable. I don't even think a publisher would buy it. Even Midnight magazine wouldn't touch it!

It seems to me that the higher ups who refrained from molesting kids, still understood the nature of the priesthood and the priests. That is why the priests were allowed to continue their ways, but in different parishes. I'm trying to say a grand majority of the higher ups are inclined in the same fashion. Maybe they should have turned it into a sacrament. Even Mother Angelica couldn't explain it. She said, paraphrased, "There's sex all over the media. Our poor priests have more temptation than ever." She was talking heterosexuality. What could she say to the child molestation? The media shows child molestation all over the place? No wonder she is sick. Holy Orders is a sacrament. She probably wonders how can they be breaking their vows.

That old devil Lucifer.

My maternal aunt was a nun, a Sister of Charity. In her parish a priest was found to be having an affair with a 13 year old boy. He also was caught stealing money from the Rectory safe. With these funds he was buying drugs. My aunt couldn't accept it. She said to me, "A prophet isn't known in his own land." Just couldn't accept it. I'm glad she didn't live to see all the destruction these priests have caused her religion. She broke down once and cried that because many priests are gay, people now think nuns are lesbians.

Kathy

The sins of some Catholic priests no more indicts the entire Catholic church than the sins of certain tv evangelists indicts all Protestants.

That is your opinion, Tim. But I say it tells more about Catholic and Protestant-run religions than I could ever have imagined in my wildest dreams before this stuff became news. Tim, I think you are trying to undercut the significance of these molestations. It wasn't a rare incident. It involved hundreds of kids and billions of dollars. Think of these Archbishops who hid these crimes and moved their priests to other parishes. This definitely impugns the Catholic Church, as these crimes were known in the hierarchy. And the molesting priests donned their collars in their new parishes and received instant respect from their believers. Like I said, if I made up this story and turned it into a novel, readers would think it improbable. I don't even think a publisher would buy it. Even Midnight magazine wouldn't touch it!

It seems to me that the higher ups who refrained from molesting kids, still understood the nature of the priesthood and the priests. That is why the priests were allowed to continue their ways, but in different parishes. I'm trying to say a grand majority of the higher ups are inclined in the same fashion. Maybe they should have turned it into a sacrament. Even Mother Angelica couldn't explain it. She said, paraphrased, "There's sex all over the media. Our poor priests have more temptation than ever." She was talking heterosexuality. What could she say to the child molestation? The media shows child molestation all over the place? No wonder she is sick. Holy Orders is a sacrament. She probably wonders how can they be breaking their vows.

That old devil Lucifer.

My maternal aunt was a nun, a Sister of Charity. In her parish a priest was found to be having an affair with a 13 year old boy. He also was caught stealing money from the Rectory safe. With these funds he was buying drugs. My aunt couldn't accept it. She said to me, "A prophet isn't known in his own land." Just couldn't accept it. I'm glad she didn't live to see all the destruction these priests have caused her religion. She broke down once and cried that because many priests are gay, people now think nuns are lesbians.

Kathy

"That old devil Lucifer."

This is the first mistake anybody makes when they kow-tow to organized religion.

Why do you think organized religion was allowed to manifest its ugly head, in the first place? A simple way of controlling, manipulating, and separating ignorant people from their hard earned cash, which is just one reason out of millions. That is, before Operation Mockingbird was brought into being by the British and American O.S.S. in 1947, when they realized what a cash cow lay at their feet in the form of that new media "television."

Visuals were the first stepping stones to "hypnotizing," and "brain-washing" masses of populations into being voluntarily controlled in front of a cathode ray tube, of their own free will, no less.

This is the first mistake anybody makes when they kow-tow to organized religion.

Why do you think organized religion was allowed to manifest its ugly head, in the first place? A simple way of controlling, manipulating, and separating ignorant people from their hard earned cash, which is just one reason out of millions. That is, before Operation Mockingbird was brought into being by the British and American O.S.S. in 1947, when they realized what a cash cow lay at their feet in the form of that new media "television."

Visuals were the first stepping stones to "hypnotizing," and "brain-washing" masses of populations into being voluntarily controlled in front of a cathode ray tube, of their own free will, no less.

Terry, I'll admit that when I saw your name as the latest person replying to my post, my heart was in my throat. And then I found out you actually felt the same way. We agree on something -- the Holy Roman Empire! Thank you because your opinion means a lot to me. Maybe it shouldn't, but it does.

Do you believe the Jesuits were involved in President Kennedy's assassination? I find on the Internet that a lot of people do -- but many of them are bible-thumpers, spouting a different religion. I remember Malachy Martin, a former Jesuit, who wrote books in the '70's about what he saw going on in the Vatican. I haven't read his books, but plan to do so.

Kathy

Terry, I'll admit that when I saw your name as the latest person replying to my post, my heart was in my throat. And then I found out you actually felt the same way. We agree on something -- the Holy Roman Empire! Thank you because your opinion means a lot to me. Maybe it shouldn't, but it does.

Do you believe the Jesuits were involved in President Kennedy's assassination? I find on the Internet that a lot of people do -- but many of them are bible-thumpers, spouting a different religion. I remember Malachy Martin, a former Jesuit, who wrote books in the '70's about what he saw going on in the Vatican. I haven't read his books, but plan to do so.

Kathy

"Terry, I'll admit that when I saw your name as the latest person replying to my post, my heart was in my throat."

Well, if that Bishop in Rome, whatever the hell his name is, can get away with poisoning a Pope, who was about to alter the Church's stance on divorce and abortion, then I wouldn't put anything past them doing whatever the hell they pleased in order to maintain their oligarchy and its strangle-hold on the lives of the very people they manage to extort the money that keeps their farcical religious facade in place, in this day and age.

Nothing like keeping people ignorant while maintaining the yoke of subservience around their necks, and whipping their asses all the way down the aisles to the pews they so readily contributed to, in building their "houses of the holy," while their children starved and went without shoes, just so they'd have an ostentatious house in which to worship, whom may I ask?

Why do you think people cling to their "Catholic" churches? Because they've been brow-beaten into this submissive state of believing they're unworthy sinners, doomed to damnation in the fires of hell. Bull puckey!!! It's massive crowd control and manipulation, that's what it is.

The only church I'd bother to lay my money down in would be one of the Second Baptist Churches. Want to know why? Because they're the black Baptist churches and they're the only ones believable enough to warrant my respect, or my money. And, at least they physically take care of their parishioners, taking them into the church and finding them homes to shelter them from the storm, no matter how poor they are. They manage to cleave together for the sake of the whole. Plus, they have the best and most uplifting choirs, singing the best gospel music in the world! Now, that's what I call a church! Not some damned mausoleum for some saint's bone of a relic. That ain't going to cure you!

That's where I would venture to go if I ever needed spiritual healing and uplifting of my spirits.

You don't have to be afraid of me. I'm just telling it like it is, Kath. I'm only out to eradicate ignorance, superstition, and cowardice of life, that's all.

Why do you think people cling to their "Catholic" churches? Because they've been brow-beaten into this submissive state of believing they're unworthy sinners, doomed to damnation in the fires of hell. Bull puckey!!! It's massive crowd control and manipulation, that's what it is.

The only church I'd bother to lay my money down in would be one of the Second Baptist Churches. Want to know why? Because they're the black Baptist churches and they're the only ones believable enough to warrant my respect, or my money. And, at least they physically take care of their parishioners, taking them into the church and finding them homes to shelter them from the storm, no matter how poor they are. They manage to cleave together for the sake of the whole. Plus, they have the best and most uplifting choirs, singing the best gospel music in the world! Now, that's what I call a church! Not some damned mausoleum for some saint's bone of a relic. That ain't going to cure you!

That's where I would venture to go if I ever needed spiritual healing and uplifting of my spirits.

I noticed that there are Baptist websites that believe the Vatican killed Kennedy.

Kathy

Could Gratz and Mauro be onto something worthwhile here?

Nah... just kidding. They could be on something though.

Could Gratz and Mauro be onto something worthwhile here?

Nah... just kidding. They could be on something though.

"They could be on something though."

I seriously doubt T.G. would be on anything stronger than aspirin. He's too young to have followed me through the hippie communes of NYC, and San Francisco. Besides, he's a Fascist and I'm a Socialist. We both reserve the right "to agree to disagree."

Why don't you crawl back into your hole and put a lid on it, Bev. :pop

• 2 months later...

I feel that I can offer some impartial comments regarding the Catholic Church, the Jesuits and their overall "linkage" to the grandoise conspiracy drama's of the 20th [and even 19th] centuries. I will be maintaining the position that conspiracy is not only a factual reality, but [sadly] can be something of a cottage industry at times, in its worst moments. In addressing the latter, I will point out a not so recent book and hope that its ludicrous premise will validate my assertion.

In 1968, Rev. Dr. David Noebel of the Christian Anti-Communism Crusade released a book entitled "The Beatles - A Study in Sex, Drugs and Revolution," the premise of the book as I remember it was that "The Beatles" were an organized conspiracy in the grand designs of the Kremlin to be the causus belli in the moral degeneration of the West. Best of all was the cover, which consisted of crude caricatures of John, Paul, George and Ringo, [the one of Ringo made him look like a character in the Story of Pancho Villa, to put it mildly.]

The point is, I would hope that we have all grown up enough to realize that the book was pure garbage, albeit right-wing garbage, although I have heard it made it to a 5th printing [laughs].

The belief in Catholic conspiracies is in my view, based on sadly, a certain degree of reality and a cultural impetus rooted in the fact that our countries founders, [it was really the Indians, obviously] were from England and were not exactly big fan's of the Catholic Church.....The first real finger of suspicion directed towards the Catholic Church in conspiracy lore is the assassination of Abraham Lincoln. [The best book about the Lincoln Assassination, in my opinion is Blood On The Moon, by the way]

In large part this was a result of the fact that John Harrison Surratt (whom Samuel Mudd had introduced to John Wilkes Booth) eventually made his way to the Vatican in Rome, where he enlisted as a papal Zouave under the alias John Watson. ..."

Once this fact was pointed out to the Catholic Church's hierarchy,

the Vatican secretary of state, Cardinal Giacomo Antonelli, agreed to have Surratt taken into custody and extradited back to the United States.

He was found guilty in plotting to kidnap Lincoln, but not in plotting his assassination.

See Blood on the Moon pages 255-56

With regards to the data posted earlier, I consider it to be essentially fact-based, but an issue that is a lot more complicated than that. If one were to investigate further, I would state that an offshoot of the Sovereign Knights of Malta in Pennsylvania would be time better spent; that being The Shickshinny Knights of Malta which are referenced in The Man Who Knew Too Much by Dick Russell

Overall, the Catholic Church is not a good candidate for being behind the assassination of JFK, in my opinion.

The United States government's interaction with the Vatican however, is another story and varies, in large part with regards to the personal geopolitical worldview of each Pope in a dynamic, not unlike that of a Head of State, for instance Cardinal Montini later to be Pope Paul VI, was largely held to the legacy of the stolen mega-millions from the Vatican's treasury, in the conspiracy area, at least.

All I can really elucidate regarding the association with the Catholic Church and Conspiracy is to read The Keys of This Blood by Malachi Martin [deceased] who was CNN's correspondent when Pope John Paul II visited Cuba. Also See Antonio Gramasci