The Education Forum

Sitzman

Robin Unger

Since it is the silly season i will ask what some may consider to be a silly question.

Is it possible that when the Moorman photo was taken, rather than Sitzman facing elm st, she was facing more Easterly towards the pergola. ?

This is how her pose looks to me in Willis 5 ( She seems to be looking East towards the perola and not at the limo )

Also for many years researchers have been trying to pick out her face in Moorman.

The shape i see, resembles the dark scarf shape of the back of her head, as can be seen in the opening frames of Zapruder.

I don't recall ever seeing this possibility discussed. ??

Your thoughts.

This is not meant to challenge anybody's long held views, it is just an exersise in thinking outside the square.

Edited by Robin Unger

Thanks Duncan.

One scenario i had in mind when i did this post was that Sitzman possibly could have been distracted "just for a moment" by a noise, and turned quickly to have a look around where it was coming from as Moorman snapped her pic.

I 'm really only playing with this one, not too serious.

Edited by Robin Unger

Since it is the silly season i will ask what some may consider to be a silly question.

Is it possible that when the Moorman photo was taken, rather than Sitzman facing elm st, she was facing more Easterly towards the pergola. ?

This is how her pose looks to me in Willis 5 ( She seems to be looking East towards the perola and not at the limo )

Also for many years researchers have been trying to pick out her face in Moorman.

The shape i see, resembles the dark scarf shape of the back of her head, as can be seen in the opening frames of Zapruder.

I don't recall ever seeing this possibility discussed. ??

Your thoughts.

This is not meant to challenge anybody's long held views, it is just an exersise in thinking outside the square.

I'll be frank with you Robin, I can look at that Moorman 5 photo and see Sitzman on the left of Zapruder, then next time I view it she's on the right of Zapruder....adding to the mix -- on a tight insert of the same Moorman 5 either time, I can't tell who is in front of who..... Above all, I, nor anyone I know can ID whoEVER it is that's on the pedestal. (that'll bring BM out of the woodwork and a few emails from GaryM)

David

I'll be frank with you Robin, I can look at that Moorman 5 photo and see Sitzman on the left of Zapruder, then next time I view it she's on the right of Zapruder....adding to the mix -- on a tight insert of the same Moorman 5 either time, I can't tell who is in front of who..... Above all, I, nor anyone I know can ID whoEVER it is that's on the pedestal. (that'll bring BM out of the woodwork and a few emails from GaryM)

David

Thanks David.

My email has been running HOT

I'm scared to turn on my computer. LOL :huh: